- Joined
- Apr 15, 2019
- Messages
- 21
Rep Bank
$210
$210
User Power: 90%
Hi guys,
First of all, sorry for my english, I'm italian and i will try to let me understand the better I can.
I truly respect a lot of members of this forum and i'd like to know what do you think about creating an infoproducts' business.
I'm sincere, i'm not an expert in any particular sector, but i'd like to approach a niche seriously and adding value by solving problems.
I'd like to understand which the real problems of the niche are and how can I help these people to solve them by creating infoproducts and blogging.
I don't want to position myself as a guru or an expert inside the niche, rather as a researcher and i really would like doing a good research job (throug blogs, forums, interviews, books exc...).
I know there are a lot of scammers and last thing i want is to be one of them, but in my country I follow one guy that really create a lot of value with his business and he really inspires me.
So, my questions are: do you think is this ethic? Do you think can this approach really be helpful for niche's people?
Thank you, Christian
First of all, sorry for my english, I'm italian and i will try to let me understand the better I can.
I truly respect a lot of members of this forum and i'd like to know what do you think about creating an infoproducts' business.
I'm sincere, i'm not an expert in any particular sector, but i'd like to approach a niche seriously and adding value by solving problems.
I'd like to understand which the real problems of the niche are and how can I help these people to solve them by creating infoproducts and blogging.
I don't want to position myself as a guru or an expert inside the niche, rather as a researcher and i really would like doing a good research job (throug blogs, forums, interviews, books exc...).
I know there are a lot of scammers and last thing i want is to be one of them, but in my country I follow one guy that really create a lot of value with his business and he really inspires me.
So, my questions are: do you think is this ethic? Do you think can this approach really be helpful for niche's people?
Thank you, Christian
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
