The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a good time to quit job? *options inside - need input*

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Got my first door-to-door sale today @sparechange thanks again for the tips.

First few doors I was nervous as hell and I'm pretty sure I just mumbled the words. After 5 or 6 doors I got it down and started to get comfortable with it. At about door 30, the guy said yes for the gutter cleaning. After I got him I did about 20 more doors before rapping up (I'm in Miami and it's hot AS F*ck). It wasn't a for sure thing because he said yes and I got his number but he said in the coming weeks he will be looking for it. It was my first ever time doing door to door so I'm just stoked about the maybe even if it wasn't a for sure sale. Looking forward to that first payment.

This is great! Enjoy the process, what do you mean it's not a sure sale?

The same thing happened with me, I stumbled my words and most likely looked like an idiot on my first few doors, but after time you get better and better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
How much are you charging during a pitch? And what are you saying?

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
How much are you charging during a pitch? And what are you saying?

"Hey there, so sorry to bother you. I just got done cleaning the rain gutters of one of your neighbors and I was wondering if you'd be interested in our services. SaveClean is running a promotion right now for the coronavirus pandemic and are offering rain gutter cleaning for $150" (Generally the price since most houses aren't that big).

Usually they'll just say no but that one guy outright said "YES I've been needing it actually" and he asked for later in the week as he was about to step out and didn't feel comfortable leaving me there. I didn't have my flyers yet and so I just got his contact information.

What do you think? All of this is done with superb customer service and a big smile on my face at every door.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
"Hey there, so sorry to bother you. I just got done cleaning the rain gutters of one of your neighbors and I was wondering if you'd be interested in our services. SaveClean is running a promotion right now for the coronavirus pandemic and are offering rain gutter cleaning for $150" (Generally the price since most houses aren't that big).

Usually they'll just say no but that one guy outright said "YES I've been needing it actually" and he asked for later in the week as he was about to step out and didn't feel comfortable leaving me there. I didn't have my flyers yet and so I just got his contact information.

What do you think? All of this is done with superb customer service and a big smile on my face at every door.

no no no no

Don't say sorry to bother you and don't mention the word coronavirus, you are already associating your face with negativity & panic. When people see you they should feel safe and secure. As a customer looks at you, they are subconsciously judging you and feed off the type of energy you give off, it's kinda like with the ladies.... they want a confident guy right? Never say sorry again.

Try this,

Knock Knock

Hello! I'm going around in the neighbourhood offering my services for gutter cleaning, would you be interested in that? Answer NO...... Alright no problem have a great day! (then depending on the failed prospect you can make the respective decision to drop kick said prospect) Or ask them if they have any friends that would want a cleaning, then maybe if they get you a customer offer to clean their's for free. Random idea.

Keep knocking and knocking, when you get the Yes, negotiate a price on the spot. Some people might say otherwise although IMO I wouldn't go for a hail Mary and say a price out the gate. You want them to say YES I NEED some damn cleaning. You can even add in some educational things for a potential customer. Example below

Get them to ask you how much, then you can go from there, a thought I have, again other people will have different opinions but $150 might be to steep, that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep pitching it.

(side note) Can you convince someone to give you 1 cent to clean your gutters? Probably right? What about 20 grand? Probably not, it's important to hit the sweet spot in price point for gutter cleaning. (You could also get into selling packages where you clean gutters monthly or something for a higher price) That's for later......

Take into account how many rejections/sales you have and average it out, if you see you just knocked on 100 doors and are only getting a few people buying your service try dropping the price and go over another 100 doors and average it out again. Yes it's alot of work, but building a business isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Always remember the baseball stats, pro baseball players fail 70% of the time, yet are worshiped hero's for the 30% of the time they hit the ball!

Keep swinging.

Also certain areas of Florida like FT Lauderdale? I think, seems like a goldmine possibly, lots of retired and wealthy indivudals there, (I stayed up there for a bit long ago)

But some suburbs in the ghetto would likely be a crappy area to market, last time I was there I was scurrrred, I'm Canadian and white, lets just say I didn't fit into the....''colored'' area to much ^_^

Yeh a bit paranoid about how everyone has a gun lol, long story short I got lost and ended up in the ghetto with drug users and some gangsters late at night. Good times.

Last edited:

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
no no no no

Don't say sorry to bother you and don't mention the word coronavirus, you are already associating your face with negativity & panic. When people see you they should feel safe and secure. As a customer looks at you, they are subconsciously judging you and feed off the type of energy you give off, it's kinda like with the ladies.... they want a confident guy right? Never say sorry again.

Try this,

Knock Knock

Hello! I'm going around in the neighbourhood offering my services for gutter cleaning, would you be interested in that? Answer NO...... Alright no problem have a great day! (then depending on the failed prospect you can make the respective decision to drop kick said prospect) Or ask them if they have any friends that would want a cleaning, then maybe if they get you a customer offer to clean their's for free. Random idea.

Keep knocking and knocking, when you get the Yes, negotiate a price on the spot. Some people might say otherwise although IMO I wouldn't go for a hail Mary and say a price out the gate. You want them to say YES I NEED some damn cleaning. You can even add in some educational things for a potential customer. Example below

Get them to ask you how much, then you can go from there, a thought I have, again other people will have different opinions but $150 might be to steep, that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep pitching it.

(side note) Can you convince someone to give you 1 cent to clean your gutters? Probably right? What about 20 grand? Probably not, it's important to hit the sweet spot in price point for gutter cleaning. (You could also get into selling packages where you clean gutters monthly or something for a higher price) That's for later......

Take into account how many rejections/sales you have and average it out, if you see you just knocked on 100 doors and are only getting a few people buying your service try dropping the price and go over another 100 doors and average it out again. Yes it's alot of work, but building a business isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Always remember the baseball stats, pro baseball players fail 70% of the time, yet are worshiped hero's for the 30% of the time they hit the ball!

Keep swinging.

Also certain areas of Florida like FT Lauderdale? I think, seems like a goldmine possibly, lots of retired and wealthy indivudals there, (I stayed up there for a bit long ago)
I had a feeling the sorry thing wasn't coming across too positively. It's funny because I think the guy who said yes was someone I changed it up a bit for and didn't say sorry. I'll keep knocking throughout the week.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I had a feeling the sorry thing wasn't coming across too positively. It's funny because I think the guy who said yes was someone I changed it up a bit for and didn't say sorry. I'll keep knocking throughout the week.

You'll learn there are a few tricks to sales, I was reading the E-MYTH and there is a chapter that talks about the colors salespeople wear.

People that wore Grey/Brown got less sales overall compared to sales people wearing blue. Forget the numbers exactly but it seems realistic, the same goes with how you deliver a pitch , tone, confidence and everything.

Imagine someone knocks on your door and pitches services in a monotone voice & blank expression. How many sales will that person get? VS someone that is confident, enthusiastic and smiling? Sales is an art you get better at over time.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Also what are you wearing? Do you look clean and respectable?

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
Also what are you wearing? Do you look clean and respectable?

Yeah I had a neon green shirt with a hard hat on and jeans while clean shaven. trying to look as professional and typical "construction" guy.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
One more thing.

Try printing a few thousand flyers and leaving them around the neighbourhood, (this could be different in Florida) But what I did was leave flyers on someones door, with the Corona stuff going on people might not appreciate that atm, so maybe just leave it in the mailbox, just watch out and don't got shot for walking on someones property! :D

I paid I think $20 or $25 for 5,000 flyers. Don't go spending a ton of fancy stuff, out of 5,000 flyers for me I just needed a single customer to pay for my ''advertising''

Your goal for now should be to get customers and turn them into repeat customers, hopefully one day you encounter the nightmare of being overbooked.

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
One more thing.

Try printing a few thousand flyers and leaving them around the neighbourhood, (this could be different in Florida) But what I did was leave flyers on someones door, with the Corona stuff going on people might not appreciate that atm, so maybe just leave it in the mailbox, just watch out and don't got shot for walking on someones property! :D

I paid I think $20 or $25 for 5,000 flyers. Don't go spending a ton of fancy stuff, out of 5,000 flyers for me I just needed a single customer to pay for my ''advertising''

Your goal for now should be to get customers and turn them into repeat customers, hopefully one day you encounter the nightmare of being overbooked.
I've got to find a local flyer printer because as it stands 100 flyers cost around $60 on vista print.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I've got to find a local flyer printer because as it stands 100 flyers cost around $60 on vista print.

That is way to expensive, keep shopping around

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
If you look back at anything I've ever said, you know that I always say to start it today.... do not wait another minute..... if you aren't all in within 72 hours, you will probably never be all in........BUT........ today, next week and next month will not be normal! The world has never shut down before. For a business like you are starting..... I'm going to say it for the 1st time.... I would wait and see how this craziness pans out. I need power washing and I can afford it but I am waiting because our budget got screwed up. I also need a tree cut down and some cement poured but I am waiting 30-45 days. I have a handyman on part time salary so today I got him to cut down some of the branches for me. Instead of taking our 2 bikes in to the shop, I got the handyman to bring his handheld grinder and fixed what I wanted done. This has made changes to everyone's budget. Personally, I'm looking to months like July & August... if I can get my budget back on track, I can still take my friends on our planned racing trips. Others might be struggling to keep food on the table or some like me and trying to move money around for future plans. Let me tell ya.... all of those nice houses that you drive by and wish you lived there.... lots of those people are SCREWED right now! The last thing they will be worried about is getting some oil off their driveway or their deck power washed.

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
If you look back at anything I've ever said, you know that I always say to start it today.... do not wait another minute..... if you aren't all in within 72 hours, you will probably never be all in........BUT........ today, next week and next month will not be normal! The world has never shut down before. For a business like you are starting..... I'm going to say it for the 1st time.... I would wait and see how this craziness pans out. I need power washing and I can afford it but I am waiting because our budget got screwed up. I also need a tree cut down and some cement poured but I am waiting 30-45 days. I have a handyman on part time salary so today I got him to cut down some of the branches for me. Instead of taking our 2 bikes in to the shop, I got the handyman to bring his handheld grinder and fixed what I wanted done. This has made changes to everyone's budget. Personally, I'm looking to months like July & August... if I can get my budget back on track, I can still take my friends on our planned racing trips. Others might be struggling to keep food on the table or some like me and trying to move money around for future plans. Let me tell ya.... all of those nice houses that you drive by and wish you lived there.... lots of those people are SCREWED right now! The last thing they will be worried about is getting some oil off their driveway or their deck power washed.
Yeah I already decided to hold off on quitting. The thing is, I may not have a job soon as my job is initiating cuts of employment as we speak. They're doing some departments at a time and it's a union job so it's by seniority (I'm the youngest in so first out). I'm taking this time to TRY to get customers.

I know the future looks bad for those people right now. Let's hope it doesnt get to that. Not even for my own sake but for their own. Wouldn't wish a foreclosure on my worst enemy. Well... maybe my WORST enemy ;)

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
If you just have your heart set on flyers, why not do what I did for 20 years.... print them yourself. That way you can print 500 to pass out and if you decide you want to make a change, you can. Also, a trick is to take the ink down to 80% instead of 100%. That will save a boatload of money. Or, pay me what you would spend on flyers and I'll sit at my desk and get you 2x as many customers 10x faster by posting on Facebook groups. ;)

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
If you just have your heart set on flyers, why not do what I did for 20 years.... print them yourself. That way you can print 500 to pass out and if you decide you want to make a change, you can. Also, a trick is to take the ink down to 80% instead of 100%. That will save a boatload of money. Or, pay me what you would spend on flyers and I'll sit at my desk and get you 2x as many customers 10x faster by posting on Facebook groups. ;)
I'm mad that I didnt even think about printing them myself.... LOL thanks!

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW

I have always stayed up late so one night I was down in the basement printing flyers for the next day, I usually had 2-3 girls passing out flyers. The printer stopped working about 1am. This was before WalMart was staying open 24 hours in my area. I was freaking out.... I did everything I could and then..... I threw the damn thing across the room. Now I'm freaking out even more at myself for throwing it.... I hooked it back up and guess what??? The damn thing worked! I went and bought another one the next day but when I sold an employee part of my business, I gave her that printer. It worked for several months for her! :rofl:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

mikemiller

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 19, 2019
So I finally have a decent plan for quitting my job and I wanted to share it in case any of you guys find a hole or blind spot I'm missing as I'm young and I've never made a decision this big.

I'm starting up my gutter cleaning and pressure washing gig. I have about 4k cash right now and am still working my fulltime job.

I'm seeing 2 options

A) I quit my job and start pumping money into marketing to grow my business and start making money. My current job is super toxic and the employees there are always talking crap about me and each other. This wears on my mental health heavily so leaving it will be a breath of fresh air. I already have the equipment and everything I need to get started and I've got my expenses down to about $400 per month so the $4k will last me a decent amount of time. The only thing that concerns me is this mix of recession and coronavirus. This leads me to the second option.

B) Stick to my job for a few more months and get an even bigger cushion of cash saved up before taking the leap to doing my business fulltime. This will allow me to save at least 10k cash because I have a union job and we work for the railroad so even if all other jobs are cut, I'm considered "essential personnel" so I need to work. I hate this because I'm exposed to the virus more frequently than others statistically (another benefit of quitting would be less of this). Another benefit to not quitting right away is the fact that I make 5 years in a few months and after 5 you're guaranteed railroad retirement.

So based on these facts this far, what do you guys think of the options? I'm sure theres more plans like getting another job rather than this one and work that job while also doing the business so itll be part time and I'll have more freedom to work my business. This job really is hindering my ability to focus because I spend a lot of energy around negative thoughts perpetuated by the employees who are always so fake with each other and then talk smack about each other behind their backs. I dislike these kinds of people because they dont breed anything positive into existence from my POV.

Thoughts?
Hi,
If you are fully equipped then its the right time to quit your job!

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I thought advertising was everything under the sun. My mistake. I meant to go door to door and use flyers as a marketing tool. I'm also mentioning it to friends and family as well.

Yeah that's what I meant by advertising although I've heard people have really good results with pumping their business to #1 spot on places like Yelp and home advisor so I figured I'd throw a bit of money at that as well. Already contacted about 50 friends and family about my service and got a gutter cleaning job lined up.
I built a whole real estate business on going to door to door, passing out fliers... I knew no one when I started and I was skinny, little kid out trying to make it. I still send out postcards for one aspect of my business, and this is my 44th year in the business. If you ask enough people, someone somewhere is going to say yes. You only need one yes at a time -- to give you that next client!

IsaacCP9

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Aug 25, 2017
Dominican Republic
Agreeing with others: going for it when you have that much of a cushion/low living expenses makes sense.

Let me push on one thing though: why advertising?

I think, in almost all circumstances, it makes sense to begin by getting customers the old fashion way....going out into the world and making sales. This is a better way to get sales in the beginning and gives you insight into how your customers think

It's also free!

Agree 100%

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
So I finally have a decent plan for quitting my job and I wanted to share it in case any of you guys find a hole or blind spot I'm missing as I'm young and I've never made a decision this big.

I'm starting up my gutter cleaning and pressure washing gig. I have about 4k cash right now and am still working my fulltime job.

I'm seeing 2 options

A) I quit my job and start pumping money into marketing to grow my business and start making money. My current job is super toxic and the employees there are always talking crap about me and each other. This wears on my mental health heavily so leaving it will be a breath of fresh air. I already have the equipment and everything I need to get started and I've got my expenses down to about $400 per month so the $4k will last me a decent amount of time. The only thing that concerns me is this mix of recession and coronavirus. This leads me to the second option.

B) Stick to my job for a few more months and get an even bigger cushion of cash saved up before taking the leap to doing my business fulltime. This will allow me to save at least 10k cash because I have a union job and we work for the railroad so even if all other jobs are cut, I'm considered "essential personnel" so I need to work. I hate this because I'm exposed to the virus more frequently than others statistically (another benefit of quitting would be less of this). Another benefit to not quitting right away is the fact that I make 5 years in a few months and after 5 you're guaranteed railroad retirement.

So based on these facts this far, what do you guys think of the options? I'm sure theres more plans like getting another job rather than this one and work that job while also doing the business so itll be part time and I'll have more freedom to work my business. This job really is hindering my ability to focus because I spend a lot of energy around negative thoughts perpetuated by the employees who are always so fake with each other and then talk smack about each other behind their backs. I dislike these kinds of people because they dont breed anything positive into existence from my POV.

Thoughts?
Do NOT quit your job dude. Do not quit until your business is rolling. I’m speaking from experience.

Isaunders

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
May 14, 2019
Can't say for sure what you should do, but I know what I would do in this situation. I would temper my passion briefly and would stay at least until I received my 5 year vestment before I resign. You cannot predict whether your current employer is going to stay open or not. If they close, then use that as your "gun to the head" moment, and wishing you luck and success. If you haven't had the big FTE, then that means you can tough it out long enough to gain something that will benefit you long term. You can quit the day after your vested if you need to. You can also use your current position & thought processes as a barometer as to whether or not you can identify significant economic factors that might make your business plans succeed or fail. Delay does not equal giving up, if it is a strategic move. Best of luck to you!

VigilantCMDR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Aug 16, 2019
I got a weird take on this,

how about you find another job that you're happier at, but only part time. 15-20 hours compared to 40 will not only give you a decent amount of money to fall back on, but still give a good amount of time for the business.

But if you truly can live 10 months without the job, pull the trigger and work full time on your business. Get ready to rise and grind every minute of your life, and let the money tree start doing the work for you

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
I got a weird take on this,

how about you find another job that you're happier at, but only part time. 15-20 hours compared to 40 will not only give you a decent amount of money to fall back on, but still give a good amount of time for the business.

But if you truly can live 10 months without the job, pull the trigger and work full time on your business. Get ready to rise and grind every minute of your life, and let the money tree start doing the work for you
This is likely a road I'll be taking but I'm going to wait till the dust settles with the panic and chaos everyone has stirred up during this pandemic. I've since calmed down. I've been doing door to door every day and already have a few clients I'm going to be working with. I realize that I need to write things out in order to gain clarity on them and I think this forum post was just that.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
This is likely a road I'll be taking but I'm going to wait till the dust settles with the panic and chaos everyone has stirred up during this pandemic. I've since calmed down. I've been doing door to door every day and already have a few clients I'm going to be working with. I realize that I need to write things out in order to gain clarity on them and I think this forum post was just that.

Your killing it, keep up what your doing. All you need to do is more and more!

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I like your thinking. I still do a lot of parttime stuff. It's amazing what little income streams you can create while you're working and saving. I call it my "dribble money." Each income stream is small and wouldn't mean much to most people. To me, they are huge! I take those micro cash flows, pool them, and I do something important with them. When I was just a pup, I saved the down payment for my first house by saving my lunch money, the money I saved by doing stuff myself, and a couple of dollars a week out of my grocery budget. I'm still doing the same program all these years later. I've almost paid off a good-sized commercial loan during the last year and a half out of my "dribble money" cash flows.
You can work full time and do side businesses. But, I must warn you. The people around you will call you out on it. They'll tell you to get a life -- they'll tell you that you never have any fun. They'll worry about you working too hard and talk to you about your health. When things start to work for you, they'll tell you to quit. Immediately. Or that you've just been lucky -- it wasn't your hard work and planning that created your success.
And it will never end. I had a "friend" tell me this week that I should sell or simply shut down my residential rental business. Uh??? I've heard it over and over again...

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Or, you could take that screen name and become a porn star! :rofl: I just noticed the screen name. There is a guy on another forum named Dick Dragon. Maybe you 2 could hook up. :wideyed:

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
Your killing it, keep up what your doing. All you need to do is more and more!

Thanks man. I've been meaning to ask you. Apart from Google adwords, yelp, and the door to door, what else can I do to get clients? For times when the door to door isnt an option (like when I'm at work or when its raining).

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Thanks man. I've been meaning to ask you. Apart from Google adwords, yelp, and the door to door, what else can I do to get clients? For times when the door to door isnt an option (like when I'm at work or when its raining).

I wouldn't spend money on google adwords but thats just me, stick with flyers around the neighbourhood (nearly free) and door to door / cold calling. Be as cheap as you can.

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
I wouldn't spend money on google adwords but thats just me, stick with flyers around the neighbourhood (nearly free) and door to door / cold calling. Be as cheap as you can.
I figured I'd give adwords a try as my budget currently allows for $500 a month in adspend without dipping into the safety net.

I've been using my electric longboard to do entire neighborhoods in under an hour. Easy work.

I'll try adwords for this month and then stop it if it doesn't perform as well as I hope it to.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.