What's new

Is my ebook worth writing?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

PurEnergy

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
173
Rep Bank
$305
User Power: 8%
I've started writing a how to on what my business does. We are a mobile automotive paint repair company. We do a lot of paint work for car dealers.

There are various trades that service dealers and some retail customers like paint, paintless dent repair, interior repair, windshields, rim repair, etc. I'm thinking of writing a basic blueprint for success and a manual that will separate the differences between the businesses. They are all basically the same model but are all different. So, I can't really tell someone how to paint a car in this manual. But I can tell them their options for getting into the business and whether or not it is something that is for them. And I can give them a blueprint to get started right and stay that way rather than going through the errors that I made when I got started.

I thought that there may be a large enough audience looking for business opportunities that I could make this worth my time. I'll probably put it together just for the experience but was wondering if anyone here is familiar enough to have a ballpark guess for success.

It's time to get my feet wet in the Internet marketing. I took MJ's advice and downloaded a LAMP environment and bought a Joomla template. I'm working on something else for that. I hate to say it but I'm throwing mud at the wall to see if anything sticks and learning as I go.

Thank-you
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjisi esi raovi e gix tiesdjit gus jux-vu't (eavunuvowi qeopv siqeos) katv quloph jisi e cov.

Tiesdj vji gusan gus tuni uvjis lizxusf sitiesdj vuumt epf sap vji dunnup visnt ettudoevif xovj zua catopitt. Vjot tjuamf vimm zua og vjisi esi ipuahj qiuqmi muuloph gus vjev epf jux foggodamv ov xomm ci vu hiv vu vjin cetif up vji sitamvt.
 
O fup'v cimoiwi vjisi ot e hsiev finepf gus vji qsufadv apgusvapevimz. Cav, ov tiint moli vji miwisehi us vji sivasp up opwitvnipv ug voni ot qsivvz nadj ugg vji djesvt xovj epz madl ev emm.

O'mm qez qesvodames evvipvoup vu lizxusft.

Vjeplt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom