another
New Contributor
Hello,
Since I finished reading TMF , I've been thinking about putting together an online business. However, I haven't created a website since the late 90's, and I don't know anything about e-commerce, SEO, and so on...
So, in order to get started, I'm considering creating an affiliate webstore using associate-o-matic. It looks like a good way to learn the basics of owning a web business, without having to create something too heavy. In no way this basic business is meant to be my fastlane. Just a way to get started online. A kind of schooling.
Now, has anyone tried it ?
Is it worth the 100USD ?
Will I be able to optimize such a website for search engines, or will it remain un-indexed ?
Can I earn some little money through it ?
And most of all, will it allow me to learn the basics of owning a web business ?
Thank you very much for your insight !
Since I finished reading TMF , I've been thinking about putting together an online business. However, I haven't created a website since the late 90's, and I don't know anything about e-commerce, SEO, and so on...
So, in order to get started, I'm considering creating an affiliate webstore using associate-o-matic. It looks like a good way to learn the basics of owning a web business, without having to create something too heavy. In no way this basic business is meant to be my fastlane. Just a way to get started online. A kind of schooling.
Now, has anyone tried it ?
Is it worth the 100USD ?
Will I be able to optimize such a website for search engines, or will it remain un-indexed ?
Can I earn some little money through it ?
And most of all, will it allow me to learn the basics of owning a web business ?
Thank you very much for your insight !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
