The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

threshold77

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 8, 2019
Hi! My name is Roy. I'm 34 years old, married with 3 kids. I live in the Philippines. I am unemployed but I've been trading Forex for more than a year now with nothing to show for it, yet. I am handling a prop account but due to certain restrictions on it - its difficult to earn compared to trading my own personal account. I don't have a personal account anymore since I've used it to cover my expenses. It is putting a strain on my marriage so i am currently looking for work again. I dream to own a hedge fund company then build a conglomerate in the Philippines primarily to enrich my fellow Filipinos lives. I am self aware of my own strengths and weaknesses but despite that, i still find myself falling back into my old habits. Majority of my traits fall under the side walker and money chaser descriptions. I am hoping to get a lot help here to finally get into the fast lane and unto becoming a millionaire.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...