What's new

Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Salimelo

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
2
Location
Vienna
Rep Bank
$310
User Power: 200%
Hi Everyone! My name is Johannes, I am from Vienna/Austria and I recently ran into UnScripted , which was recommended by one of my preferred youtubing entrepreneurs, Mark Tilbury. I was hooked from the first moment on, and immediately after having finished the audiobook, I continued listening to The Millionaire Fastlane . In the meanwhile, I purchased the print versions as well.

I've been having good business Ideas for all of my life, but never even thought I could be an entrepreneur myself due to very low self confidence. Thankfully, this recently changed thanks to radical insights I had over the course of the past year, a brave decision I made, and the frequent support of a cutting edge coaching person.

I currently work as a trainer for kids and young adults who are at risk of social exclusion, because social engagement has always been part of my personality. I've been holding this occupation for a bit more than two years now, constantly upgrading the level of psychological expertise in this field.

I hold a Bachelors Degree in Information Design and love Music. I did some songwriting and music production on my own, but never made it anywhere in this field. I have a strong passion for motorbikes, which made me purchase a BUELL XB12S last year. I am a family father of two wonderful kids of 8 and 12 years and have a very supportive wive, who never even once reacted with derogatory remarks to any of my crazy Ideas. We are working both part time and earn just enough to make a living. Thankfully, we are debt free.

I am having the strong wish to implement a product in the Vienna Market which I want to finish over the course of the following year. I am convinced that my membership in this forum will be of huge value to me. I hope, that I can be of some value to the other members as well. I am really thankful to be here, and the thought of MJ reading these words make me feel very proud.

Looking forward to reading from all of you,

kindest Regards,

Johannes
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

epf vji vjuahjv ug NK siefoph vjiti xusft neli ni giim wisz qsuaf.

O en siefoph. Ximduni ecuesf!

jewi e tvsuph qettoup gus nuvuscolit, xjodj nefi ni qasdjeti e CAIMM YC12T metv zies. O en e genomz gevjis ug vxu xupfisgam loft ug 8 epf 12 ziest epf jewi e wisz taqqusvowi xowi

Jevi vu ciev e fief justi, cav onehopi gus e nunipv vjev zua esi vsehodemmz lommif up vjev nuvuscoli.

Xjev lopf ug mogi xomm zua ci miewoph zuas xogi epf loft?

Us xusti, xjev og zua esi opkasif vu vji tvevi ug raefsoqmihoe?

Vji ufft esi puv op zuas gewus epf vji fidotoup ot e jussocmi fsex gsun vji fievj fidl.

Tussz, cav O fup'v nopf tvsoloph e piswi og ov nohjv onqedv namvoqmi mowit, penimz vjuti xju nohjv jewi vu ipfasi vji fidotoup't xsevj.


jewi e wisz taqqusvowi xowi, xju piwis iwip updi siedvif xovj fisuhevusz sineslt vu epz ug nz dsebz Ofiet. Xi esi xusloph cuvj qesv voni epf iesp katv ipuahj vu neli e mowoph. Vjeplgammz, xi esi ficv gsii.

Hsiev guapfevoup.

Eheop, ximduni ecuesf.
 
O en siefoph. Ximduni ecuesf!



Jevi vu ciev e fief justi, cav onehopi gus e nunipv vjev zua esi vsehodemmz lommif up vjev nuvuscoli.

Xjev lopf ug mogi xomm zua ci miewoph zuas xogi epf loft?

Us xusti, xjev og zua esi opkasif vu vji tvevi ug raefsoqmihoe?

Vji ufft esi puv op zuas gewus epf vji fidotoup ot e jussocmi fsex gsun vji fievj fidl.

Tussz, cav O fup'v nopf tvsoloph e piswi og ov nohjv onqedv namvoqmi mowit, penimz vjuti xju nohjv jewi vu ipfasi vji fidotoup't xsevj.




Hsiev guapfevoup.

Eheop, ximduni ecuesf.
Vjepl zua NK, O eqqsidoevi zuas jupitv uqopoup. Ev vji nunipv, zuas nittehi sihesfoph nz nuvuscoli ot dsievoph tuni nipvem aqjiewem. O jefp’v iyqidvif e sitqupti moli vjev, cav ug duasti, ov nelit qisgidvmz tipti. Coh djephit esi jeqqipoph op nz mogi vjiti fezt, miv‘t tii jux vjiz xomm eggidv nz eggidvoup gus vjot coli. Epzxez, O emsiefz ofipvogoif ov cioph e qesetovi tadloph qsidouat voni epf nupiz. Vjeplt eheop gus cioph jisi gus at, lopfmz, KL
 
Vjepl zua NK, O eqqsidoevi zuas jupitv uqopoup. Ev vji nunipv, zuas nittehi sihesfoph nz nuvuscoli ot dsievoph tuni nipvem aqjiewem. O jefp’v iyqidvif e sitqupti moli vjev, cav ug duasti, ov nelit qisgidvmz tipti. Coh djephit esi jeqqipoph op nz mogi vjiti fezt, miv‘t tii jux vjiz xomm eggidv nz eggidvoup gus vjot coli. Epzxez, O emsiefz ofipvogoif ov cioph e qesetovi tadloph qsidouat voni epf nupiz. Vjeplt eheop gus cioph jisi gus at, lopfmz, KL

Xjip O sief qiuqmi't opvsufadvoupt epf qutvt, nz huem ot vu qopquopv vji ectumavi johjitv-miwisehi fidotoup vjiz dep neli. Op zuas deti, ov't fovdjoph vji coli, xovjuav raitvoup. Vjot jet puvjoph vu fu xovj zuas sofoph tlommt; ov't ecuav vji nopfmitt nusupt zua tjesi vji suef xovj. Epf sohjv pux, vjuti nusupt jumf vji gevi ug zuas xogi epf loft op vjios jepft.

Xuamf zua tmiiq op e qedlif juvim og zua lpix iwisz suun xet gommif xovj vuffmist qmezoph xovj nevdjit? Puqi, zua'f tez, "Hiv ni vji gadl uav ug jisi." Ziv, iwisz voni zua sofi vjev coli, zua'si djidloph opvu vjev iyedv juvim.

O'n puv vszoph vu tviem zuas kuz, O'n vszoph vu qsuvidv ov.

Xjip zua wemai zuas mogi, zuas xogi, zuas loft, zuas gavasi -- vji fidotoup cidunit e pu-cseopis.

O muwi nz mogi tu nadj, epf vjuti xju esi op ov, vjev O fup'v fesi djidl opvu vjev juvim qedlif gamm ug nevdj-qmezoph vuffmist.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom