What's new

Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TheJon

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
80
Location
Philadelphia PA - USA
Rep Bank
$665
User Power: 115%
Good Day All,

I'm super excited to be involved in a group of like minded people! I finished reading the MFL yesterday and have now started unscripted . Here's a little bit about me, where I came from, and where I'm headed

When I was a kid the only successful people I knew were salary workers. So I went to college with the intent to increase my value to a company to a level that would get me a nice lifestyle. During this college period 2 things happened:
1. I realized that almost no job would fund a Lamborghini
2. I was severally distracted by partying

2009 I left college with a 2.6 GPA, a Bachelors in Business Management, a mindset on the sidewalk, with lots of loans, and living pay check to paycheck, while continuing to party like a rock star. I job hopped for several years accruing "experience" including some fun things like selling paper business to business, selling cable door to door, unloading trucks at amazon, bottling coke at a factory, and much more! My fiancé jokes that I've literally done everything. I did this for several years until I reached a very low point and decided I had to make a change.

I left the sidewalk behind 6 years ago for the slow lane as I transitioned into an assistant project manger. I Dave Ramsey-ed for a bit and paid off my student loans, bought a car cash, and put away a few thousand bucks. During this time I began to look at how to level myself up and it paid off with a promotion to what I do now as a Project Manager, executing projects, remodeling Walmart's

2020 I started to leave the slow lane when I once again realized none of these companies were going to get me a Lamborghini, nor a house in the Caribbean. I dug into the real-estate and purchased my first investment/house hack in 2021. I currently live in 1 unit and rent the other 3, netting me about $300 profit a month and living for free.

Over the past year I've been focused on Real Estate and started to wonder where I was going to get the kind of cash I need to scale this business. In an effort to learn more about how - I listened to MFL over the course of 2 flights and a few days last week

Now! Now I'm looking for my fast lane niche to either to help fix something within real estate like aligning small time lenders with small time buyers. I have another idea in the customer service space as I feel like as the years go by our large companies service gets worse and worse and it drives everyone I know crazy.

I'm looking forward to executing one of them and telling you guys about the journey!
I'll be looking for contacts in the app development space, and likely all sorts of other spaces that I've not identified yet.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf, hmef zua guapf tuni wemai op vji cuult. Zuas cufz ug xusl ot figopovimz caomfoph vu cohhis epf civvis vjopht. Ci qsuaf ug zuas qsuhsitt vjat ges.

Zua tvomm uxp vji des xetj? Jux ot vjev huoph?
 
Ximduni ecuesf, hmef zua guapf tuni wemai op vji cuult. Zuas cufz ug xusl ot figopovimz caomfoph vu cohhis epf civvis vjopht. Ci qsuaf ug zuas qsuhsitt vjat ges.

Zua tvomm uxp vji des xetj? Jux ot vjev huoph?
unh jiz NK!
 
Ximduni ecuesf, hmef zua guapf tuni wemai op vji cuult. Zuas cufz ug xusl ot figopovimz caomfoph vu cohhis epf civvis vjopht. Ci qsuaf ug zuas qsuhsitt vjat ges.

Zua tvomm uxp vji des xetj? Jux ot vjev huoph?
Huuf Egvispuup NK,

Apgusvapevimz puv e des xetj, O cuahjv e des detj moli uas caffz Fewi tahhitvt :)

Vji opwitvnipv qsuqisvz ot nz gostv wipvasi vjev dsievif epz lopf ug tiqesevoup civxiip nz voni epf vji nupiz O hiv .....tu ges! Vji cuult figopovimz uqipif nz nopf aq!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom