The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

wealthmindset

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 12, 2022
Hey everyone! I am a 17 year old high school student looking to surround myself with other like minded people and am very happy to have found this amazing forum. I currently live at home with my parents and have no bills to pay. I work a part time job making around 10 an hour (still haven't been told exactly how much I make hourly). I first started wanting to learn about business and wealth about 6 months ago and have expanded my knowledge about such quite a bit since then. I am always looking to educate myself further on topics such as entrepreneurship, business, self-development, wealth and the fastlane :) I just finished reading MJ's book "The Millionaire Fastlane " the other day and decided to join this forum to see what it was all about. As I was reading it, I noticed how different it was than some of the other books like
Rich Dad Poor Dad" and "The 4-hour workweek." It completely changed my outlook on, well everything (in a good way). I am enrolled in online school so I have been working close to full time at my job over the summer but when school starts back up I will be back to 20-30 hours weekly. I have a lot of time outside of school/work and have been trying to learn as much as I can. I struggle sometimes with being disciplined and NEED some tips on how to work on that. My thought process throughout the past 6 months has been to learn as much as I can about literally everything and when I turn 18, I can start looking into starting my own business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JJH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 13, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice to see you here @wealthmindset! I'm not much older than you, but I wish I had your thought process back in high school. I feel like I would be much further on than I am now.
I struggle sometimes with being disciplined and NEED some tips on how to work on that.

Some of the best advice I've heard, no matter how cheesy it may sound, is "Do the hard work, especially when you don't feel like it". It's super easy to get distracted when you are doing something difficult. Fighting the urge to look at your phone or to distract yourself with thoughts will help you build that discipline. Also, consistency is key. The more you do something, the more likely it is that you will do said thing during the day, regardless of external circumstances.

Hope this helps, and hope to see you more on here!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...