The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI
Hey everyone,

The name is Danny and I am a 21-year-old junior at Marquette University in Wisconsin.
Some background in terms of my entrepreneurship:
  • Bought and sold gum in middle school (easy gas station across the street to buy packs for about $1-$1.5 on average then sell a piece for $0.25)
  • Grew up with a hustler father. So I have always been working on flip cars and flip houses.
  • In grade school and middle school, I used to buy cheap games at Gamestop, Best Buy, eBay, and sell them to my friends who could not buy them themselves (strict parents)
  • At age 18 I picked up MJ's first book, The Millionaire Fastlane . I was not the most incredible reader at the time, so I am going to do a refresher once I complete Unscripted .
  • I got my Wisconsin real estate salesperson license at 20 and worked for a luxury lake-front firm over the summer for experience in that realm.
  • Currently, I sell art, car parts, movie memorabilia, etc. on eBay on the side. I enjoy going to the estate, municipality, and garage sales to find items to flip.
Some other things about me:
  • I am an avid reader. Love the history of conquerors (Charlemagne, Alexander the Great, Hannibal, etc.), Philosophy (Stocisim, Musashi, etc.), Spirituality (Eckhart Tolle, Michael Singer, Michael Neill, Syd Banks), and of course business (Donald Trump (Art of the Deal), MJ, Gary Keller, etc.)
  • I teach myself languages (Italian, Japanese, and then who knows)
  • I love learning about the world and cultures. How they started, what trials, tribulations, and prosperity they experienced.
Anyways, I appreciate this platform being here and I am grateful to read the words of wisdom, ideas, experience on this forum. If I can offer any help to younger Fastlaners, I am glad to do so, and I am going to be reaching out to a lot of the more experienced people on here (if that's allowed) to learn more about your success, failures, lessons learned, etc.

Thank you again,
Danny

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Danny, great to have you.

Hanabi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Jan 22, 2022
Florida
Hey everyone,

The name is Danny and I am a 21-year-old junior at Marquette University in Wisconsin.
Some background in terms of my entrepreneurship:
  • Bought and sold gum in middle school (easy gas station across the street to buy packs for about $1-$1.5 on average then sell a piece for $0.25)
  • Grew up with a hustler father. So I have always been working on flip cars and flip houses.
  • In grade school and middle school, I used to buy cheap games at Gamestop, Best Buy, eBay, and sell them to my friends who could not buy them themselves (strict parents)
  • At age 18 I picked up MJ's first book, The Millionaire Fastlane . I was not the most incredible reader at the time, so I am going to do a refresher once I complete Unscripted .
  • I got my Wisconsin real estate salesperson license at 20 and worked for a luxury lake-front firm over the summer for experience in that realm.
  • Currently, I sell art, car parts, movie memorabilia, etc. on eBay on the side. I enjoy going to the estate, municipality, and garage sales to find items to flip.
Some other things about me:
  • I am an avid reader. Love the history of conquerors (Charlemagne, Alexander the Great, Hannibal, etc.), Philosophy (Stocisim, Musashi, etc.), Spirituality (Eckhart Tolle, Michael Singer, Michael Neill, Syd Banks), and of course business (Donald Trump (Art of the Deal), MJ, Gary Keller, etc.)
  • I teach myself languages (Italian, Japanese, and then who knows)
  • I love learning about the world and cultures. How they started, what trials, tribulations, and prosperity they experienced.
Anyways, I appreciate this platform being here and I am grateful to read the words of wisdom, ideas, experience on this forum. If I can offer any help to younger Fastlaners, I am glad to do so, and I am going to be reaching out to a lot of the more experienced people on here (if that's allowed) to learn more about your success, failures, lessons learned, etc.

Thank you again,
Danny
Hi Danny,
It's great you've had a lot of experience selling different stuff. What are you majoring in college? Why did you choose to learn Japanese?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...