The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction thread..Phoenix Entrepreneurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoinMyMLM!

I still don't understand why you can't "spill the beans."

There's only 1 logical conclusion that comes to mind: you're trying to sell a service/get people to sign up for your MLM/gig but you know some people on here are a lot wiser and will call you out on it. So you're trying to cover up as much as you can and get some new naive members on here to fall for your tricks.

Sure, and Peter Parker was bit by a radioactive spider, allowing him to become a superhero webslinger..in other words, you can believe whatever cockamanie thing you want to believe. But the fact still remains; I am looking for 10-12 individuals who are willing to join a business club I am creating. I provided an outline of this club in my introduction post. If you are interested, holla at me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:
J

JoinMyMLM!

Get a copy of the book, read it, and report back.

Report back? Who are you? My commander? LOL.

Most of the forum members here have read it.

Good for them.

You might have better luck with getting club members here AFTER reading it.

If I have to "read a book" in order to get members to walk with me on this journey, then I will gladly go elsewhere to look for members.

If you read it by next weekend, I'll consider talking with you more about the club.

Yeah, ok.

J

JoinMyMLM!

View attachment 14511
If this is just a friendly business club, how come members are referred to as "consumers"????

This is one of those "aha! Gotcha!" moments. But nevertheless, I can see how it can come across, so I will explain. The context of which I used the term "consumers" was in the context of "spilling the beans" as it relates to sales (which was first mentioned by the person I responded to, not me).

Spilling the beans: means to "reveal/give all way" in terms of information.

So in this context, by "consumers", I meant individuals that I am trying to get to "buy in" to what I am selling.

And by "sell" I do not mean a product or a service for the marketplace...but an "idea" for all members to actively be apart of.

Again, I will stress: No one is asking anyone for ANY KIND OF MONEY, regardless of how small or how big. Got it?

The funny thing about people that speak the way you do (in crazy-making circles, trying to make the listener think they either misinterpreted you or falsely assumed ill intent) is that eventually they tip their hand...as you did here.

Um, no I didn't tip my hand. How foolish would it be for me to continuously maintain that at no point am I trying to sell products/services to members or ask any members for any money in any way, shape, or form...only to ultimately get members, and then ask them for money? That would be rather...stupid, wouldn't it be?

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
This is one of those "aha! Gotcha!" moments. But nevertheless, I can see how it can come across, so I will explain. The context of which I used the term "consumers" was in the context of "spilling the beans" as it relates to sales (which was first mentioned by the person I responded to, not me).

Spilling the beans: means to "reveal/give all way" in terms of information.

So in this context, by "consumers", I meant individuals that I am trying to get to "buy in" to what I am selling.

And by "sell" I do not mean a product or a service for the marketplace...but an "idea" for all members to actively be apart of.

Again, I will stress: No one is asking anyone for ANY KIND OF MONEY, regardless of how small or how big. Got it?

trying to make the listener think they either misinterpreted you or falsely assumed ill intent

Thank you. :rofl:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
go_fuck_yourself_cactus_disney.gif

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
JCpapl7.gif

FTHUKN8.gif

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is this how you people operate on here? Is this the kind of character that most of you display? So far, our good administrator has done nothing but misrepresent everything that I said..and he is doing so in a mockingly, facetious manner.

Is that how we get down on here?

And in just a few posts we've learned quite a bit about you.

In your own words, you're lazy.
In your own words, you don't care to put forth an effort to learn what this forum is about or its members.
In your own words, you're not willing to disclose the purpose of your secret meeting with its secret purposes.

Quote frankly, you've been treated poorly here because you don't give a rats a$$ about this forum or its people.

You're here to take what you want, and then leave.

To you, we're your mark. Your target. Your potential consumer. And that's going to get the people here pissed off.

Have you contributed to any other posts on this forum?

Lemme guess, nope.

The only reason your thread hasn't been deleted and you haven't been banned is because there is a 1% chance your motives are legitimate and we are all wrong -- the other 99% says your just another MLM drone trying to hoodwink people into your secret meeting.

I've given you a platform to be completely transparent about your meeting.

Go ahead.

You have ONE chance. I'll be the first to apologize and admit fault.

But continue with the "I won't tell you about my meeting until you commit to my meeting!" BS and this ends.

Last edited:
J

JoinMyMLM!

And in just a few posts we've learned quite a bit about you.

In your own words, you're lazy.

If you call carefully selecting what information I choose to give out regarding an idea of mines, an idea of which someone can potentially steal from me; if you call this "lazy". Then I am lazy.

In your own words, you don't care to put forth an effort to learn what this forum is about or its members.

I thought this forum was about business-minded individuals who potentially "meet up" for whatever purposes they need to meet up regarding business ideas. I guess I was wrong.

In your own words, you're not willing to disclose the purpose of your secret meeting with its secret purposes.

The purpose of the meeting is for business people to get together and do business stuff.

Quote frankly, you've been treated poorly here because you don't give a rats a$$ about this forum or its people.

Hey, I love each and every last one of y'all. But you people come across as sarcastic, snotty, mean, and in some cases, dishonest. And if I am dealing with people of such character, the lack of willing members to the club may actually benefit me.

You're here to take what you want, and then leave.

I will be gone soon. Hopefully, to greener pastures.

To you, we're your mark. Your target. Your potential consumer. And that's going to get the people here pissed off.

Either you want to join the club, or you don't. Feelings/emotions aside.

Have you contributed to any other posts on this forum?

Lemme guess, nope.

Should I?

The only reason your thread hasn't been deleted and you haven't been banned is because there is a 1% chance your motives are legitimate and we are all wrong

Damn, so a 99% chance of me being shady? Wow. So much for benefit of the doubt. That is a high percentage on the shady side for a guy that isn't asking for money or any material object.

-- the other 99% says your just another MLM drone trying to hoodwink people into your secret meeting.

I am just a man with a vision.

I've given you a platform to be completely transparent about your meeting.

Go ahead.

You have ONE chance. I'll be the first to apologize and admit fault.

But continue with the "I won't tell you about my meeting until you commit to my meeting!" BS and this ends.

Then it ends :)

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I reached out to the OP via PM to offer guidance on how to get out of this hole.
He wasn't interested.
Neither am I any more.
One more on ignore.

J

JoinMyMLM!

I reached out to the OP via PM to offer guidance on how to get out of this hole.
He wasn't interested.
Neither am I any more.
One more on ignore.

Yeah, he wanted to act as a mediator. I basically told him thanks, but no thanks.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am just a man with a vision.

Nice deflection and avoidance of the accusation.

In other words, you're a man with an MLM to sell.

Thread closed. Adios.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007