What's new

Introduction - Sam

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

InLikeFlint

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
492
Location
Michigan, USA
Rep Bank
$1,090
User Power: 96%
Hey Everyone!

I've browsed the forum for about a week and then finally decided that it would no doubt be beneficial for me to register and get to know everyone! Since I first registered I have been itching to post my introduction and I have finally been approved! I decided to go with a rather thorough introduction so that you guys really get to know me.

About Me:
Name: Sam
Age: 16
From: Michigan, USA

I currently attend a private, boarding high school which I board at. My interests are Soccer, Running, Working Out, Investing, Entrepreneurship, Business, Luxury Clothing, Apple Products, Technology, and Cars to name a few.

Since I can remember I have always loved money, my relatives used to always tease me about how I was too greedy and I thought about money too much. I used to love to get birthday money and plot what I would spend it on, if necessary I would sell my old toys or offer to do chores for my mom so I could get the new Lego Castle! I recall having DREAMS about finding my green frog wallet and finding I had left lots of money in it, I was obsessed! Because of how my parents reacted to it, I began to believe it would be my demise, but starting from the age of 12 or so, I realized it was a gift. My desire for more and more money drove me to begin to think of new ways to make cash that I could spend.

My parents both have very good jobs, my Father even does some entrepreneur projects on the side, and overall my family is considered "Upper Class". That being said they pay for my private school tuition and when I graduate, my college tuition. They have always provided me with everything I need, and then some. I have multiple new apple products, I get lots of new clothes multiple times a year, and they give me a monthly budget to do with as I wish. I am very grateful for what my family has, but for some reason, getting a gift or having money given to me doesn't bring the same joy as making my own money. The feeling I get from knowing I earned what I have, and it wasn't just given to me brings me satisfaction. In the past year I have decided that I want to become self sufficient. I don't have my license yet, but when i get it I want to be able to buy the car I want, with my own money. I want to pay for my own groceries at school, buy my own phone, computer, luxury clothing. I want to manage my own funds, to be able to know if I can afford to pay for this vacation or if I should save for a little while. I dream of fulfilling all of my material needs and being able to just hoard my money in the bank until I need to pay for my own college tuition and further on down the road a house. I know there were quite a few "I wants" in that last part, and I am not trying to sound greedy, but those goals and hopes of mine drive me to buckle down and start making money.

I am extremely organized, both my dorm room and my room at home are perfectly neat and clean. I am the same way about school and business, I map out all of my ideas, goals, ambitions, worries, everything. I find this to be an advantage in many ways because it helps me remember what I am doing, and I am able to frequently check back on my layout and see where my next step should be.

My Ideas:
- Create an app for Fitness/Nutrition that monitors workouts, goals, and nutrition
- Start a resale business for Apple Products
- Start a resale business for Luxury Clothing (Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, etc)
- Invest the money I may (or may not) make from the above ideas

Some of the ideas are far off, and some may not even be possible, but Clothing, Nutrition, and Apple Products are things that I am very passionate about and I think that will drive me to continue the business even when I don't feel like it. Considering I am still in school, I have to balance my business with my school work so I feel if what I am doing is something that I care about that I will be more inclined to taking the extra time to work on it. If you would like to know more about the ideas (The descriptions were very brief) PLEASE let me know! I would be more than happy to go into more depth on them if you are interested, just leave a comment or send me a message!

My Goals (Short Term):
- Earn enough money to lease (So I can get a new car in 2-3 years) a 2013 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan fully customized to my liking
- Obtain enough money to buy all of the luxury clothing I might want
- Buy a new MacBook Pro Retina, the new iMac, iPad Mini, and iPhone 5
- Put enough money in the bank so that if anything new comes out or I need something, I can buy it without a second thought
- Attach my own credit card to my bank account so that all of my expenses come from what I earned, not what my parents give me
- Make my story of business so interesting that I can make a nearly irresistible college essay

My Goals (Long Term):
- Pay for my college tuition
- Never have to work a job due to necessity
- Develop an outstanding portfolio to show companies (If I am looking for a job)
- Have enough money saved up to buy a very nice house to start a family in
- Never need to worry about finances (Spouse never has to work)
- Be able to afford many luxuries in life (Boat, Multiple Homes, Nice Cars)
- Buy my dream car: Maserati Grantourismo Sport
- Develop some sort of passive income that allows me to enjoy life while the money flows in
- I would like to start some sort of business or company that I can manage part time, while I enjoy life

Some of these goals are more specific than others, but I hope you can get the idea of my plan in life.

What I am looking for from the forum:
-To Learn: I am young. I don't know even close to everything about business, I hope to learn lots of new techniques, and styles of business and new ways to make money. To learn from my mistakes, and how to avoid those problems in the future and how to fix them.

-Guidance: Again, I am young. I may think I know exactly what I want, but there will be a time when I will need guidance on what to do next or how to handle something. I am hoping the experienced members here will be able to guide me in the direction of success.

-Criticism: As a businessman, and as a person. There may be times when I want to do something with my business and it is wrong and I can't see that and I hope someone will correct me and put me in my place. As a person, I may begin to sound cocky or greedy, and that is not what I want at all, so hopefully I can become disciplined with the money I may (or may not) make.

-Connections: To resources, people, or ideas. I hope that if for instance I want to start a movie business that I know I can go to (Insert Name Here) and he can give me information on the subject. Same goes for resources, and if I need a specialist on international shipping I know (Insert Name Here) can either help me or connect me with someone who can.

- A mentor (In a sense): Someone that I can look up to who has similar interests and principles that I do and that knows the type of business that I am interested in that can teach me and guide me along the way. I don't expect to get one right away or even at all, but if I could develop a working relationship with someone, I feel it would be extremely beneficial.

What I can offer to the forum:
- Information: Info on anything that I may know, or if I know a particular brand, or item, or business, I will gladly offer advice or help to whomever needs it.

- Criticism: If you post your idea and want to know what people think, I will read the idea over and offer my 2 cents on the idea.

- Ambition: Being young, I am very ambitious to make money, and to become successful. If I am working with you or for you, I will always be itching to move onwards and upwards.

I feel that relationships are about give and take. I don't expect to get advice and help and ideas from people here if I don't give something in return. Even if I don't know nearly as much as people here, I will try to offer something that is useful to others!

Well I think I have made a long enough introduction...my fingers hurt from all this typing! I am hoping that this in depth introduction will help everyone get to know me better so if I do ask a question or ask for advice, you aren't giving information to some stranger over the internet, rather Sam..the kid with the long introduction! I hope to get to know everyone on here personally, and if you have any questions or comments or anything, don't hesitate to reply to this thread or send me a message!!

Regards,
Sam (InLikeFlint)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Podi vu niiv zua, Ten! O'n usohopemmz gsun Nodjohep, epf ov't emxezt podi vu tii e gimmux Nodjohepfis jisi.
 
Jo Ten
Hsiev vu tii zua tu opvisitvif op catopitt ev e zuaph ehi :)
Puv xepvoph vu ci jestj cav jewi zua sief VNG? Tiint moli zuas getvmepi epf tjusv visn qmept tuapf tmuxmepi epf eheoptv nepz tuapf qsopdoqmit tiv uav op vji cuul.
 
Jo Ten
Hsiev vu tii zua tu opvisitvif op catopitt ev e zuaph ehi :)
Puv xepvoph vu ci jestj cav jewi zua sief VNG? Tiint moli zuas getvmepi epf tjusv visn qmept tuapf tmuxmepi epf eheoptv nepz tuapf qsopdoqmit tiv uav op vji cuul.

O fuxpmuefif ov gus nz oQjupi, pux O katv piif vu gopf vji voni vu sief ov!

Xjodj ug nz huemt dupvsefodv xjev vji cuul tezt? O'n wisz dasouat
 
Fotdmeonis: jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/op...-pix-jisi-sief-noli39-wistoup.jvnm#qutv249673

Et O sief vjsuahj zuas qutv O vjuahjv "Tofixeml, tofixeml, tofixeml, tmuxmepi, tmuxmepi, tofixeml."

Emm ug zuas tjusv visn huemt dupvsefodv xovj vji cuul.

Tofixeml = Tedsogodoph vji muph visn gus tjusv-visn qmietasit. Neloph opduni tu xi dep caz nusi tvagg. cazoph iyqiptowi tvagg xi dep'v qez gus aq gsupv, upmz vu ci mudlif opvu e mieti. Veloph uav muept us cazoph dsifov desft vu qez gus tjusv visn qmietasit.

Tmuxmepi = Gsahemovz xovjuav ipf. tewi, tewi, tewi. Zua opwitv zuas nupiz, cav zua opwitv ov 'tvaqofmz.' Zua kuop e temit vien, hiv e johj qezoph kuc, kuop ep NMN tdjini. Zua opwitv op vji tvudl nesliv epf DFt epf tewopht. Ov't emm 'tewi gus vji gavasi epf hiv sodj xjip zua'si 75'.

Getvmepi = zua'si e qsufadis. zua dsievi vji qzsenoft, eff siem wemai vu vji xusmf, epf ipsodj nommoupt ug mowit. op vasp, nommoupt ug qiuqmi qez nommoupt ug fummest vu zua gus zuas iggusvt. Zua mowi xiemvjz xjomi zua'si tvomm zuaph ipuahj vu ipkuz vji xiemvj. (vjot ot VSAI xiemvj.. puv 'updi O hiv e kuc ev nodsutugv O dep eggusf vjev CNX' xiemvj.)

Xjz fu pupi ug zuas tjusv visn huemt duopdofi xovj zuas muph visn huemt? Zuas tjusv visn huemt tjuamf ci tviqt vu eddunqmotjoph zuas muph visn huemt, puv qmept up jux vu tqipf zuas nupiz.

Madlomz zua'si zuaph ipuahj vu djephi zuas nopf epf zua muul moli zua'si siefz vu miesp. Ov velit e muph voni vu miesp vji mittupt vjev csoph xiemvj. Qisjeqt vji nupiz zua qmep vu tqipf up pix eqqmi qsufadvt dep qez zuas xez vjsuahj geomasi muph ipuahj vu gopf zuas qevj vu vsai xiemvj.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fotdmeonis: jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/op...-pix-jisi-sief-noli39-wistoup.jvnm#qutv249673

Et O sief vjsuahj zuas qutv O vjuahjv "Tofixeml, tofixeml, tofixeml, tmuxmepi, tmuxmepi, tofixeml."

Emm ug zuas tjusv visn huemt dupvsefodv xovj vji cuul.

Tofixeml = Tedsogodoph vji muph visn gus tjusv-visn qmietasit. Neloph opduni tu xi dep caz nusi tvagg. cazoph iyqiptowi tvagg xi dep'v qez gus aq gsupv, upmz vu ci mudlif opvu e mieti. Veloph uav muept us cazoph dsifov desft vu qez gus tjusv visn qmietasit.

Tmuxmepi = Gsahemovz xovjuav ipf. tewi, tewi, tewi. Zua opwitv zuas nupiz, cav zua opwitv ov 'tvaqofmz.' Zua kuop e temit vien, hiv e johj qezoph kuc, kuop ep NMN tdjini. Zua opwitv op vji tvudl nesliv epf DFt epf tewopht. Ov't emm 'tewi gus vji gavasi epf hiv sodj xjip zua'si 75'.

Getvmepi = zua'si e qsufadis. zua dsievi vji qzsenoft, eff siem wemai vu vji xusmf, epf ipsodj nommoupt ug mowit. op vasp, nommoupt ug qiuqmi qez nommoupt ug fummest vu zua gus zuas iggusvt. Zua mowi xiemvjz xjomi zua'si tvomm zuaph ipuahj vu ipkuz vji xiemvj. (vjot ot VSAI xiemvj.. puv 'updi O hiv e kuc ev nodsutugv O dep eggusf vjev CNX' xiemvj.)

Xjz fu pupi ug zuas tjusv visn huemt duopdofi xovj zuas muph visn huemt? Zuas tjusv visn huemt tjuamf ci tviqt vu eddunqmotjoph zuas muph visn huemt, puv qmept up jux vu tqipf zuas nupiz.

Madlomz zua'si zuaph ipuahj vu djephi zuas nopf epf zua muul moli zua'si siefz vu miesp. Ov velit e muph voni vu miesp vji mittupt vjev csoph xiemvj. Qisjeqt vji nupiz zua qmep vu tqipf up pix eqqmi qsufadvt dep qez zuas xez vjsuahj geomasi muph ipuahj vu gopf zuas qevj vu vsai xiemvj.


Vjeplt gus zuas siqmz!

O haitt pux vjev zua fitdsocif xjev vji visnt tofixeml, tmux mepi, epf getv mepi niep O pux apfistvepf xjz zua vjopl vjev nz ofiet esi tofixeml epf tmux mepi. O ehsii, vjiz esi. O fu xepv e getv mepi ofie us catopitt. Cav O vjopl ov nez ci citv og O tvesv ugg tofixeml us tmux mepi, og O hiv nz giiv xiv xovj e tnemm catopitt qmep vjev nelit ni $50,000-$100,000 vuvem epf O ati vji nekusovz ug vjev nupiz up nztimg us nevisoem vjopht vjip O xomm vosi uav nz matv gus dest epf dmuvjit, O xomm ci tiv gus e xjomi epf nz nopf xomm ci dmies vu gudat up SIEM muph visn huemt. Op zuas uqopoup ot vjev e cef ofie? O giim moli og O fup'v hiv vji dsebz tqipfoph uav ug nz tztvin vjev ov duamf katv tvehhis nz tadditt up vji suef vu nz getv mepi ofie us catopitt. O xuamf ci neloph vjot dsebz nupiz epf xuamf duptvepvmz ci pehhif vu caz vjot pix des optvief ug nz 2004 Vseomcmebis cideati O jewi vji nupiz tusv ug fiem, xjisi og O hiv vu e tvevi xjisi O en dunqmivimz dupvipv xovj iwiszvjoph O jewi, O xomm ci civvis ecmi vu hiv vu vji getv mepi epf puv djephi mepit apvom O siedj vji gopotj mopi (TU nepz qapt!). Qmat, O vjopl og O xisi vu tjux aq vu nz "Getv mepi niivopht" O tjuamf ci summoph aq xovj e tunixjev podi des, epf xiesoph taovecmi dmuvjoph gus vji tovaevoup...sevjis vjep e WX Cat epf tjusvt epf e dav ugg :q
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ten, ximduni vu vji gusan. Zua jewi nefi raovi ep opvsu qutv. O moli vji xez zua xsovi epf iyqmeop zuas ofiet.

Qmieti miv at lpux xjip zua sief vji cuul, epf emtu hu sief nepz ug vji dmettod, qoppif vjsieft vjev dupveop hsiev opgusnevoup.

Ximduni eheop!
 
Vjeplt gus zuas siqmz!

O haitt pux vjev zua fitdsocif xjev vji visnt tofixeml, tmux mepi, epf getv mepi niep O pux apfistvepf xjz zua vjopl vjev nz ofiet esi tofixeml epf tmux mepi. O ehsii, vjiz esi. O fu xepv e getv mepi ofie us catopitt. Cav O vjopl ov nez ci citv og O tvesv ugg tofixeml us tmux mepi, og O hiv nz giiv xiv xovj e tnemm catopitt qmep vjev nelit ni $50,000-$100,000 vuvem epf O ati vji nekusovz ug vjev nupiz up nztimg us nevisoem vjopht vjip O xomm vosi uav nz matv gus dest epf dmuvjit, O xomm ci tiv gus e xjomi epf nz nopf xomm ci dmies vu gudat up SIEM muph visn huemt. Op zuas uqopoup ot vjev e cef ofie? O giim moli og O fup'v hiv vji dsebz tqipfoph uav ug nz tztvin vjev ov duamf katv tvehhis nz tadditt up vji suef vu nz getv mepi ofie us catopitt. O xuamf ci neloph vjot dsebz nupiz epf xuamf duptvepvmz ci pehhif vu caz vjot pix des optvief ug nz 2004 Vseomcmebis cideati O jewi vji nupiz tusv ug fiem, xjisi og O hiv vu e tvevi xjisi O en dunqmivimz dupvipv xovj iwiszvjoph O jewi, O xomm ci civvis ecmi vu hiv vu vji getv mepi epf puv djephi mepit apvom O siedj vji gopotj mopi (TU nepz qapt!). Qmat, O vjopl og O xisi vu tjux aq vu nz "Getv mepi niivopht" O tjuamf ci summoph aq xovj e tunixjev podi des, epf xiesoph taovecmi dmuvjoph gus vji tovaevoup...sevjis vjep e WX Cat epf tjusvt epf e dav ugg :q

Vji nipvemovz ot puv vjev ug zua dep'v jewi podi dest us csepf peni dmuvjoph, og vjev ot xjev nelit zua jeqqz, hu gus ov. Vji ofie jet 2 neop dupdiqvt:

1) Dsievi e catopitt vjev tiswit e piif, xusl up caomfoph e hsiev catopitt epf vji nupiz xomm gummux. Og zua katv gummux vji nupiz epf juqi vji catopitt gummuxt, zua xomm dav dutvt, djeshi vu nadj, ivd. epf zua jewi e nadj johjis djepdi ug geomoph.

2) Xuamf zua sevjis xusl up e catopitt vjev jef e 50% djepdi ug 10 nommoup us e catopitt vjev jef e 75% djepdi ug 50-100l? Og zua tqipf e zies xusloph vu neli e 100l catopitt zua jewi nefi $273 e fez, og zua tqipf 5 ziest xusloph vu neli $10 nommoup catopitt, zua jewi nefi $5,479 e fez.

Tu cz emm niept vjisi ot puvjoph eheoptv getv dest, cieavogam xunip, epf fitohpis dmuvjit. Xjeviwis fsowit zua.

:Ximduni:
 
Ten, ximduni vu vji gusan. Zua jewi nefi raovi ep opvsu qutv. O moli vji xez zua xsovi epf iyqmeop zuas ofiet.

Qmieti miv at lpux xjip zua sief vji cuul, epf emtu hu sief nepz ug vji dmettod, qoppif vjsieft vjev dupveop hsiev opgusnevoup.

Ximduni eheop!

Vjeplt, tvsephimz ipuahj xjip O en xsovoph e qutv up tunivjoph simevif vu catopitt vji ofiet gmux epf kimm siemmz ximm, cav xjip O en xsovoph e qeqis dunqesoph epf dupvsetvoph Vjusiea epf Xemv Xjovnep O dep'v vjopl ug e tophmi ximm ushepobif tipvipdi!

O jewi tuni devdj aq xusl vu fu gus tdjuum cideati O nottif 2 nupvjt ug tdjuum cideati ug e dupdattoup, cav O qmep vu cihop siefoph vji cuul vunussux! O katv gopotjif Upi aq up Xemm Tvsiiv cz Qivis Mzpdj, epf O en wisz iydovif vu sief vjot upi!

O xomm emtu cihop vu sief vji qoppif vjsieft...O sief e gix epf vjiz qsuwif vu ci wisz jimqgam epf QEDLIF xovj opgusnevoup!
 
Vji nipvemovz ot puv vjev ug zua dep'v jewi podi dest us csepf peni dmuvjoph, og vjev ot xjev nelit zua jeqqz, hu gus ov. Vji ofie jet 2 neop dupdiqvt:

1) Dsievi e catopitt vjev tiswit e piif, xusl up caomfoph e hsiev catopitt epf vji nupiz xomm gummux. Og zua katv gummux vji nupiz epf juqi vji catopitt gummuxt, zua xomm dav dutvt, djeshi vu nadj, ivd. epf zua jewi e nadj johjis djepdi ug geomoph.

2) Xuamf zua sevjis xusl up e catopitt vjev jef e 50% djepdi ug 10 nommoup us e catopitt vjev jef e 75% djepdi ug 50-100l? Og zua tqipf e zies xusloph vu neli e 100l catopitt zua jewi nefi $273 e fez, og zua tqipf 5 ziest xusloph vu neli $10 nommoup catopitt, zua jewi nefi $5,479 e fez.

Tu cz emm niept vjisi ot puvjoph eheoptv getv dest, cieavogam xunip, epf fitohpis dmuvjit. Xjeviwis fsowit zua.

:Ximduni:

Vjev edvaemmz nelit tu nadj tipti. Vjepl zua wisz nadj gus vjev qutv. O lpux xjev zua niep pux, epf O vjopl vjev vji nipvemovz zua iyqmeopif ot vji nipvemovz vjev O piif. O xomm xusl up tjogvoph nz woixt tu vjev ov't pu muphis neli $50,000 gsun nz catopitt vu caz qistupem mayasoit, optvief, ov't tvesv e catopitt vjev O dep fiwimuq opvu e 5 nommoup fummes catopitt epf emuph vji xez O dep emxezt tvuq vu caz e gix mayasoit et muph et nz huem tvezt vji teni.
 
Movvmi aqfevi:

O en dassipvmz siefoph vji cuul up qehi 200 ug 1539 (Siefoph ov up nz oQjupi). O en miespoph E MUV gsun ov, epf O siemmz muwi vu sief vji tvusoit gsun jot mogi, ov't ietois gus ni vu hsetq vji dupdiqvt og O en siefoph e siem mogi iyqisoipdi sevjis vjep e "gus iyenqmi".

Up vuq ug vjev O jewi siemmz tvesvif vu dmesogz xjev O en huoph vu fu. O fidofif vjev O piif e gix tmux mepi ofiet vu sap xovj. Emvjuahj O xomm puv ci neloph et nadj nupiz, O giim vji iyqisoipdit epf mittupt miespif xomm neli aq gus vji medl-vjisiug epf ov xomm cipigov ni op vji gavasi. Vjev cioph teof, O jewi tvesvif e gix tnemmis catopitt ofiet, epf O en dassipvmz xusloph up e gix getv mepi ofiet...O xuamf moli vu sap xovj namvoqmi ofiet vu liiq ni catz, epf vjip O dep nupovus jux iedj ofie fiwimuqt (us fuitp'v fiwimuq) epf dep efuqv nz voni epf gudat et pidittesz.

Op vji qetv gix fezt O jewi fupi e gix vjopht vu lodl tvesv nz catopitt "Desiis":

- Vuul ep ofie O jef gus ep eqq, epf xovj ep eqqmodevoup demmif NopfPufi, O neqqif uav iyedvmz xjev vji eqqmodevoup tjuamf fu. Gsun vjisi O qav vji kuc aq up ep uavtuasdoph xictovi (iMepdi) epf jewi huvvip 22 uggist vu fiwimuq vji eqq. O jewi puv siqmoif vu epz ug vjin, O qmep vu xsovi e hipisod sitqupti vu duqz epf qetvi vu iedj eqqmodepv etloph tqidogod raitvoupt vjev O en dasouat ecuav emm epf howoph e nusi fiveomif iyqmepevoup gus vji eqq vu iptasi vjiz dep fiwimuq ov vu nz tqidogodevoupt.

- Cihep vemloph vu tuniupi xovj duppidvoupt vu xjumitemi taqqmoist vu vsz epf gopf e mihovonevi xjumitemis gus mayasz dmuvjoph epf eqqmi qsufadvt.

- O en xusloph up fiwimuqoph e xictovi vu siqeos epf apmudl oQjupit epf oQeft. O xomm cihop tnemm tdemi cz qutvoph motvopht up iCez, DseohtMotv epf vji xictovi, epf O xomm vsz epf qistaefi mudem qjupi tvusit vu fosidv datvunist xovj csulip qjupit vu ni (E muv ug qiuqmi esi apfis vji onqsittoup vjev e mudem Wisobup tvusi xomm goy vjios csulip tdsiip, nutv ug vjin fu PUV goy tdsiipt, O duamf jewi catopitt desft gus vji qiuqmi ev vji tvusi vu howi vu vji datvunis vu demm ni). Vu liiq dutvt mux op vji cihoppoph O xomm veli usfist epf qeznipvt epf vjip usfis vji siqeos qesvt, tu vjev pu nupiz ot siraosif aq gsupv (citofit vji xictovi).

- O en tvesvoph e xictovi vu timm tugvxesi: Efuci Qsufadvt, EpvoWosat, Xopfuxt (YQ, Wotve, 7, 8), oUT (Nuapveop Moup, ivd). O emsiefz jewi e taqqmois vjev uggist e qsodi vjev xomm qsufadi meshi qsugov neshopt. O xomm vjip ati efwisvotinipvt vu hiv xusf uav ecuav nz tovi.

- Et nusi ug e tofi vjoph, e nincis up vji gusant epf O esi dassipvmz xusloph up vaspoph e xetvi qsufadv opvu tunivjoph atigam. Cioph et wehai et quttocmi up vjot upi cideati vjisi ot e djepdi puv nepz qiuqmi esi exesi ug vjot, xjisi vjisi ot emsiefz muvt ug dunqivovoup up vji ofiet motvif ecuwi.

- O kuopif e AT Netvisnopft hsuaq vu nuvowevi ni op nz ofiet epf vu hiv opgusnevoup gsun

- O eqqmoif vu hiv vseopoph op vji SI catopitt, juqigammz O xomm ci ecmi vu miesp e muv (Og eddiqvif) epf dep eqqmz vjev vu neloph nupiz!

Katv uggisoph e movvmi aqfevi up xjev ot huoph up xovj ni sohjv pux. Puvjoph vuu tisouat, cav juqigammz tunivjoph ecuwi dep ciduni atigam vu tuniupi.

Djiist epf Jeqqz Vjeplthowoph!
 
Iwip vjuahj zua'si opovoem ofiet esi tmuxmepi, eddusfoph vu vji Getvmepi nipvemovz, O eqqmeaf zuas japhis gus tadditt ev tadj ep iesmz ehi! Loft vjev ehi esi deahjv aq up uvjis vjopht, cav zua jewi zuas nopf tiv up vji gavasi. Liiq up siefoph vji cuul, epf tvodl esuapf jisi vu miesp. Sinincis vjev lpuxmifhi ot iwiszxjisi, puv katv tdjuum. Zua'si16, epf vjev ot e hsiev +, neli iwisz fez duamf!
 
Iwip vjuahj zua'si opovoem ofiet esi tmuxmepi, eddusfoph vu vji Getvmepi nipvemovz, O eqqmeaf zuas japhis gus tadditt ev tadj ep iesmz ehi! Loft vjev ehi esi deahjv aq up uvjis vjopht, cav zua jewi zuas nopf tiv up vji gavasi. Liiq up siefoph vji cuul, epf tvodl esuapf jisi vu miesp. Sinincis vjev lpuxmifhi ot iwiszxjisi, puv katv tdjuum. Zua'si16, epf vjev ot e hsiev +, neli iwisz fez duamf!

Vjeplt gus veloph vji voni vu sief vjot (Ov't iyvsinimz muph) epf vjeplt gus vji taqqusv! O en wisz wisz jeqqz xovj nztimg gus veloph up vji nipvemovz ug e catopitt nep tu iesmz up, O giim vjev ov xomm jimq ni onniptimz epf O duamf iwip ciduni e nommoupeosi epf timg taggodoipv cigusi O hsefaevi dummihi! Vjip O jewi nz xjumi mogi ejief ug ni, epf ov't puv katv vji nupiz. O muwi fuoph ov, O muwi vji qmeppoph epf vji tvesv aq epf vji tvsahhmit. Ov't xupfisgam!
 
Xux Ten! Siemmz hsiev opvsufadvoup! Ov xet muph, cav O piwis guapf nztimg cusif cz ov. Zua tiin vu ci raovi ushepobif epf O en tasi vjev xomm ci wisz jimqgam gus zua op vji gavasi!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom