The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction - Mattis (Germany)

twicE

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 17, 2012
Germany
Hey everyone,
my name is Mattis, I'm 21 years old and from Munich, Germany. I have read the millionaire Fastlane several times and have been signed up to the forum for several months already, but treated it more as a great inspirational resource (which it definately is!) and not as a group of likeminded, ambitious individuals i would actively want to participate in. I now decided on the latter and look forward to feed my hungry mind with lots more of this goodness :groove:

More about myself:
- I study international business semi virtually in germany, allowing for more mobility and freedom
- Thus I currently intern as a Webmaster for a Mandarin School in Beijing (going home in 1month) and learn Madarin (Just passed B1 test :rofl:), next year i'll be in Chile for 5 months to learn spanish.
- Even though i like working in a smaller company much better I realized once again that I REALLY want to paint my own picture and work on my own dreams, not someone elses!
- I'm currently recapping alot of Good stuff (Personal power 2, Millionaire fastlane and Robin Sharma's stuff and trying to summarize all of this stuff in order to remember it!)

So when I come back to germany, i really wanna go after creating a good internet based business and find more likeminded peers in Germany. I am looking for fastlane opportunities, but, as MJ says, haven't tuned to Fastlane frequency yet.
That's enough about me, if anything's on your mind, please let me know ;)

Looking forward towards a wild journey,
Have a great day!
Matts

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
That's pretty cool! So you're right now living in Beijing?

Welcome to the forum!

twicE

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 17, 2012
Germany
Thanks The-J,
yeah I have been living in Beijing for the last 4 months and am here for another month. It's a crazy city but i really enjoy it.
If you got any other questions, just shoot :)

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
Nice to meet you Mattis! I think it's really cool that you will be fluently bilingual, not many people can say they speak Mandarin! Good luck with your time left in Beijing and hopefully you can find a good business to start in Germany!

Cheers!

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Nice to meet you Mattis! I think it's really cool that you will be fluently bilingual, not many people can say they speak Mandarin!

What?

It's the most commonly spoken language in the world...

twicE

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 17, 2012
Germany
thanks guys for the warm welcome and compliments,

InLikeFlint and The-J, I can see both your perspectives. Mandarin is the new coming language in Asia as some schools even start to switch to teach mandarin as their first foreign language instead of english (singapore and other countries in asia), so it's definately
something to come. But in the western world there are still very few people who are able to speak or understand mandarin.

Here at the Mandarin school i work for i can witness each day how many people want to learn chinese just because it get's them way more perspective in their careers. Learning mandarin is not as hard as I thought, but getting to a fluent speaking level takes, like in every language, tons of practice. While i'm here i'll try to get a glimpse of the culture and language, which i have succeeded in, but it's not my intention to become really fluent in chinese just yet. What really surprised me though was the fact that so few chinese people can speak english. Even here in the Central Business district in Beijing, it's not always easy to find someone who speaks decent english, let alone german ;) Regarding my german business venture, I'm still looking for a decent business idea. :thumbsup:

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
Regarding my german business venture, I'm still looking for a decent business idea.

If you are looking for a good way to find a business idea, I just posted a new thread with a technique that I have found useful in finding good business ideas. Check it out if you'd like!

twicE

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 17, 2012
Germany
If you are looking for a good way to find a business idea, I just posted a new thread with a technique that I have found useful in finding good business ideas. Check it out if you'd like!
Awesome, checking it our right now ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...