What's new

Introduction for BoxedinThought

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JJ

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
104
Location
California - OC
Rep Bank
$475
User Power: 63%
Hello!

I've been consuming the content on this forum for about two months now so I think i'm overdue to get involved and add to the action. I appreciate the iron sharpening kind of people that regularly post here.

I got out of the Marine Corps in 2010 after four years of active duty. My plan since then has been to use my GI Bill and discover a career that I could be successful at and enjoy enough to happily commit to for 30 years. I know, you can't get much dumber than I was in thinking that's probable. It's also a hell of a lot easier to enroll in a university and milk the GI Bill, then it is to find a job in a brand new city (go Rockies!).

Working in government and military organizations made me want be greedy and in control of my own time. A university degree could not resolve my subconscious tension between the 5-for-2 trade off like MJ discusses and almost every university paved path leading back to that kind of trade.

So almost three years of throwing myself into all kinds of subjects like physics, chemistry, political science, management, undergrad and grad school in hopes of finding the "sweet spot" in lifestyle and career yada yada, I've decided that I will be much more useful to planet earth by spotting a problem and reverse engineering and owning my education.

I've arrived here and the contributions from members and MJ's book have seriously accelerated my thinking and done getting. I will be posting my current project very soon as i have bids out on 99 Designs and vWorker.

Thank you people of the fastlane:hl:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni! Muuloph gusxesf vu jiesoph ecuav zuas qsukidv. O atif vji H.O Comm gus e gix tinitvist cav fidofif vu hu cedl vu xusl. Pux ov't voni vu gohasi uav jux vu tvuq xusloph..ximm, gus uvjis qiuqmi vjev ot
 
:xewi: - Vjeplt! (vjev't vji dmutitv vjoph vu e temavi)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom