The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing The Fastlane Insider Subscription

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Due to user requests, I am now offering Fastlane users an "INSIDERS Subscription" ($5.99/mo) which will effectively REMOVE all the ads from the forum, including affiliate links, and sidebar promotions.

Having a paid feature at the forum really wasn't apart of my master plan but due to user requests, many users indicated they would pay for this feature to rid themselves of all those nasty ads!

A great *Fastlane* lesson here is that the market will tell you where there are opportunities. Personally, I don't mind the ads and enjoy them, and yet, other people DO NOT. My personal opinion is irrelevant -- the market was telling me "I'll pay to get rid of the ads!" Ring ring, opportunity!

So now, for all of you folks who are tired of seeing ads, you can pay to remove them.

Additionally, as an *INSIDERS* you get these additional benefits.

1) Immediate access to the SPEEDWAY forum, regardless of post or rep count.
2) Immediate access to the INSIDERS forum (limited to ONLY INSIDERS)
3) Immediate access to signature creation, and enhanced up to 4 lines. (You need 100 posts to create signatures and they are limited to 2 lines.)
4) PRIORITY attention by me: I guarantee that I will read every post in the INSIDERS Forum -- it is humanely impossible for me to read all of the threads in the main forum, 99% of them I simply don't see, or read. Therefore, if I read the post/thread, you are 4X likely to get my response/opinion/contribution.
5) Enhanced PM permissions.
6) Ability to go invisible.
7) Ability to see who has read a thread.
8) Access to high-value contributors

That said, the rest of the forum will remain FREE as usual.

If you don't care about the ads and just want to "give back" and wish me thanks for the forum, a paid subscription helps as this forum is very time consuming in terms of management and contribution. If not, no worries -- your participation and contribution will always be payment enough.

:icon_super:

Best regards,
MJ

Oops... To subscribe hit:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/payments.php

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BrucetonGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Sep 28, 2011
Sounds Great! Not so much because the ads will be removed but from all of the other BONUS advantages!

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
I'd rather see the Speedway be a privilege you have to earn. It's something you gain access to by proving your value to the community.

EDIT: I love the concept otherwise, and am anxious to see if it meets my expectations. Thanks!

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
I agree with Amail regarding speedway. There was a sense that the people posting there were vetted by time and posts. Now anyone can just buy their way in. On that note, wasn't there a super secret speedway 2, what happened to that or am I just overlooking it?

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
On that note, wasn't there a super secret speedway 2, what happened to that or am I just overlooking it?

I couldn't find it either. Are they combined now?

Edit: Must have been typing the same time Healthstatus posted.

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The bonus advantages exceed the value of the no ads. The added value of a subscription and what comes with it will make this good place even better. Thanks MJ. Brilliant. With as much "noise" as there is on these forums, I suspect the INSIDERS portion will be pretty focused and maybe more valuable.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
$6 Bucks a month. Any way I can get an honorary Inside subscription?

Not because of my great contributions here. Mainly just because I am a great guy.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
I thought you could only say that to your employees?

Well it is... until I can use it someplace else, I thought my post above was the right time to pull it out of my bags of tricks.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
MJ, hopefully i didn't F*ck up your timing on releasing this thread! And if i did, your welcome! haha

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
great idea, MJ. Now I have a new badge to go after.. I've always wondered what kind of discussions go down in the private forums.

Mike.B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Oct 27, 2011
Ohio
Additionally, as an *INSIDERS* you get these additional benefits.

1) Immediate access to the SPEEDWAY forum, regardless of post or rep count.
2) Immediate access to the INSIDERS forum (limited to ONLY INSIDERS)
3) Immediate access to signature creation, and enhanced up to 4 lines. (You need 100 posts to create signatures and they are limited to 2 lines.)
4) PRIORITY attention by me: I guarantee that I will read every post in the INSIDERS Forum -- it is humanely impossible for me to read all of the threads in the main forum, 99% of them I simply don't see, or read. Therefore, if I read the post/thread, you are 4X likely to get my response/opinion/contribution.
5) Enhanced PM permissions.
6) Ability to go invisible.
7) Ability to see who has read a thread.
8) Access to high-value contributors

This alone is worth a hell of a lot more than $5.99! Just my .02 ...

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
This alone is worth a hell of a lot more than $5.99! Just my .02 ...

So true. There is an c@sino forum that charges $50 per month to learn how to "win" - This forum blows that forum out of the water. This is the deal of a century!

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
Maybe 1 other monetization idea:

Monthly fee for letting a user use his signature for advertising (got this from warriors forum - Signature Photo...Does It Cost To Have It?)

The INSIDERS offer is like the war room membership @warriors forum, you could add the signature image offer, too and charge 10 bucks per month

just an idea, good luck!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Last edited:

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
That's my boy Alty! Earn your way in! I'm sorry- but I'm going to BUY my way in....My speed is at 0! :)

awesom-o

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Aug 10, 2011
United Kingdom
some really great benefits here for such a reasonable price.
I ditto some of the posts above the concern being this.... I'm still parked so obviously never seen the speedway section however shouldn't it be reserved for those action takers and those who contribute and earn enough speed by adding value? By letting people in via paid membership it devalues the whole premises of the section. In the long term it could end up driving away top contributors for obvious reasons thus leading the membership and forum becoming less of a value proposition. Although I guess on the other hand without the speedway access membership would not be so popular so it's swings and roundabouts

Just my 2 cents... although I imagine I will join anyway :)

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I think I'll try to earn my way into the speedway first and use that $6 to fund my business. This is definitely gonna be something I'll jump for once I have the income I need, however.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.