The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO+ Introducing Southern dad bod

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

AF77

Contributor
Mar 8, 2019
USA, southern states. Born and raised.
Hillbilly and hippy upbringing, got into electronics and got a job when I was 14 over 20 years ago.
Senior Director of Software Engineer of a medium (80 million) sized company. Top developer in a few disciplines, and stay current. Done it all.

Razorcut wisely suggested I make an Intro thread. So here I am.
And I have almost 30 posts and (too many) 2 threads already. :)

I have taken some action: applied for a distributor account for two niche mfg’s with dropshipping options, and I also just made a stupid offer on a mobile home. These are real steps but feel fake due to the waiting game.

I’m signing up for the insider deal on this forum so the author himself will sometimes answer my questions. Small price to pay for knowledgeable advice.

Right now I’m part of the noise :)

I also have Type A flue, have had it for three days laying in bed. 104.3 temperature.

So reading is about all I’m good for off a mobile phone.

Copy for this intro mainly stolen from my other posts.

I’m on here because I was about to launch a peptide company 5 years ago. I spent the money and got all setup. Then it went from grey market to DEA busting people, so I never sold a thing and never got my peptides (or my money back).

Crushed me.

Now I am depressed to the point I can’t put on a forum, because I realized 20% of my income, and all my promotions, go to the IRS.

Due to an unexpected withdraw (yearly insurance plus amazon) hitting this month I had -400 dollars in my account three days after my last paycheck. The first week the month is when all my bills come out so this extra 900 dollars put me in the red and amounted in overdraft fees which resulted in -400 dollars.
I’ll be green in 5 days, then we can buy groceries: but this definitely has been a bad two weeks.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Welcome!

That is a nasty flu and fever, hope you are feeling better soon!

As you are bedridden and feeling the pressures of taxes, expenses, and prior failure or losses it can easily add up in your mind into this mountain of a negative mindset to overcome. But do it! You can! There are many awesome threads on here to help!

Did you mention in other posts if you had already read MJ's books? That would be my first step!

AF77

Contributor
Mar 8, 2019
Welcome!

That is a nasty flu and fever, hope you are feeling better soon!

As you are bedridden and feeling the pressures of taxes, expenses, and prior failure or losses it can easily add up in your mind into this mountain of a negative mindset to overcome. But do it! You can! There are many awesome threads on here to help!

Did you mention in other posts if you had already read MJ's books? That would be my first step!

I have and understand I am a textbook example of some of the sidewalk people traits he talks about.

I need to learn to spend/live on 2/3rds my income.
For starters.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome my friend, appreciate the intro!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom