The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing Southern dad bod

AF77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 8, 2019
USA, southern states. Born and raised.
Hillbilly and hippy upbringing, got into electronics and got a job when I was 14 over 20 years ago.
Senior Director of Software Engineer of a medium (80 million) sized company. Top developer in a few disciplines, and stay current. Done it all.

Razorcut wisely suggested I make an Intro thread. So here I am.
And I have almost 30 posts and (too many) 2 threads already. :)

I have taken some action: applied for a distributor account for two niche mfg’s with dropshipping options, and I also just made a stupid offer on a mobile home. These are real steps but feel fake due to the waiting game.

I’m signing up for the INSIDERS deal on this forum so the author himself will sometimes answer my questions. Small price to pay for knowledgeable advice.

Right now I’m part of the noise :)

I also have Type A flue, have had it for three days laying in bed. 104.3 temperature.

So reading is about all I’m good for off a mobile phone.

Copy for this intro mainly stolen from my other posts.

I’m on here because I was about to launch a peptide company 5 years ago. I spent the money and got all setup. Then it went from grey market to DEA busting people, so I never sold a thing and never got my peptides (or my money back).

Crushed me.

Now I am depressed to the point I can’t put on a forum, because I realized 20% of my income, and all my promotions, go to the IRS.

Due to an unexpected withdraw (yearly insurance plus amazon) hitting this month I had -400 dollars in my account three days after my last paycheck. The first week the month is when all my bills come out so this extra 900 dollars put me in the red and amounted in overdraft fees which resulted in -400 dollars.
I’ll be green in 5 days, then we can buy groceries: but this definitely has been a bad two weeks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Welcome!

That is a nasty flu and fever, hope you are feeling better soon!

As you are bedridden and feeling the pressures of taxes, expenses, and prior failure or losses it can easily add up in your mind into this mountain of a negative mindset to overcome. But do it! You can! There are many awesome threads on here to help!

Did you mention in other posts if you had already read MJ's books? That would be my first step!

AF77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 8, 2019
Welcome!

That is a nasty flu and fever, hope you are feeling better soon!

As you are bedridden and feeling the pressures of taxes, expenses, and prior failure or losses it can easily add up in your mind into this mountain of a negative mindset to overcome. But do it! You can! There are many awesome threads on here to help!

Did you mention in other posts if you had already read MJ's books? That would be my first step!

I have and understand I am a textbook example of some of the sidewalk people traits he talks about.

I need to learn to spend/live on 2/3rds my income.
For starters.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, appreciate the intro!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...