The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing myself and starting up

Jacob Sapei

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 12, 2018
Hello, Jacob Sapei here

I am a 16 years old guy from Saluzzo, a small town in the north of Italy. I started looking for ways to start with the goal of entering the "adults'" world as an already indipendent man and not with low paid jobs like most people here in Italy.

I currently have a bank account which I can't access until I'm 18 with around 2500€ in it and I'm willing to learn whatever skill necessary to achieve my goals, which is to be free from the normal life and maybe retire earlier (legal retirement age here is at 66).

I'm currently reading "your first hundred million" by Dan Pena and getting into copywriting to start, but I am also looking into how to close deals and similar stuff.

Any advice?

P.s. sorry for any grammar mistakes, English isn't my main language

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

clango

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 30, 2021
Hello, Jacob Sapei here

I am a 16 years old guy from Saluzzo, a small town in the north of Italy. I started looking for ways to start with the goal of entering the "adults'" world as an already indipendent man and not with low paid jobs like most people here in Italy.
Hi Jacob! Congratulation for your introduction. I think is not so common be here at 16 years. Since you are so young, try to start from yourself. The big difference compared to the mass you will do just for what you think and for what you do with tenacity and constancy. If you haven't already, "devour" The Millionaires Fastlane. And then try to put your first ideas into practice by observing and learning from your own experiences. A big good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...