My name is Brett, I'm 19 years old and currently a student at the University of Iowa. My major is Biomedical Engineering - premed. My original plan was to become an orthopedic surgeon, but after coming to realization that a huge time sink comes with the career, I've decided that it's not worth it, despite its intriguing salary. Instead, I wish to put my time into chasing financial freedom, so I can actually enjoy life, be healthy, and spend time with family.
Although I plan on being an entrepreneur, I do plan on finishing college with maximum effort. I feel that the degree will help slightly with any coding or idea development, and I'm genuinely interested in the subject. It is helpful that I do have college already paid for, thanks to scholarships and savings.
As I go through college, I plan on spending my free time on reading books and focusing on developing my E-commerce business 'b2 Commerce LLC.' My goal is to leave college wealthier than I would be with my "dream job."
Not to mention, I love powerlifting. I've already broken some national records, and I plan to break multiple collegiate national and world records.
Although I plan on being an entrepreneur, I do plan on finishing college with maximum effort. I feel that the degree will help slightly with any coding or idea development, and I'm genuinely interested in the subject. It is helpful that I do have college already paid for, thanks to scholarships and savings.
As I go through college, I plan on spending my free time on reading books and focusing on developing my E-commerce business 'b2 Commerce LLC.' My goal is to leave college wealthier than I would be with my "dream job."
Not to mention, I love powerlifting. I've already broken some national records, and I plan to break multiple collegiate national and world records.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
