The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing a loser

Constantine$

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 1, 2017
Netherlands
Your best shot right now is going to be Learn to Code.
1600 hours of consistent training with make you hirable at a rate of $40/hour.
In 2-3 years you could be earning USD 100K. After that you can set some money aside (10-20K) for a side business. Keep investing time/money into that side business until you are able to replace your job.

In total it would probably take you roughly 5 years.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GrayCode

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
399%
Nov 23, 2015
I've been unemployed for 9 years. Nine. Years. Since February of 2011. 02/2011.
What happened here? Why 9 full years?

Also, any suggestions on projects that can be started with no money are welcome.
GOLD! How I Got Hired As A Software Engineer Without A College Degree
GOLD! First Fastlane Month, Feels Amazing! $65,000+ Revenue Pre-Tax

I'm not sure I want to be or can become a good copywriter.
Normally, I don't have a hustling bone in my body but I'm looking to build some forward momentum in my life.
I have no clue right now. I lack both momentum and motivation. But I am painfully aware and wish to change.
To all of these above. You clearly need more confidence. Something happened along the way that zapped it out of you. Have you listened to Andy Frisellas 'MFCEO Project' Podcast? If not, start listening from Episode 1, and listen to all of them. (While making progress in your own life)

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
Good to see that you are trying to get into copywriting. You are very good at drawing attention to your introduction with your title! I'll look forward to following your progress here.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jul 1, 2018
Maybe you find yourself a loser now, but you can change it in the next hour if you want to.

I read that you live in the U.S.
I just want to say something here.

Whoever lives in the U.S on this forum, including you, all your excuses of why you're unemployed/not making money is purely self-made limited beliefs. I'm sorry, some of you might find this as not true, but how I view the world, that's my understanding.

You're in the most powerful country in the world as of this moment in every sector. You've been there for some time. People MIGRATE to YOU. The whole world wishes to. Your country is not a monarchy or a communist country where only the elite have the nation's wealth whilst everyone is forcibly made poor and usually can't do shit about it or they'll eat shit.

Yes your elites control the vast amount of wealth, but you guys can freely make more than comfortable amounts of money with the right mindset and constant action.

You might sense some jealousy in this post, but let's be honest, the whole world is jealous from the power the U.S possesses in every sector. And you can be part of it.

I'm not a fan of the U.S administration and their policies for all the past years, but if I have to say one thing, they brought you the world's resources under your feet, for you to take a piece of.

So again, within one hour, you can believe that you're a loser and can't do shit, or start with knowing you are living in the U.S and you can do what 90% of the world can't as an individual and at least go out and get a job to start with.

/rantover
/We live in shitty corrupt countries with 30-50% unemployment rate and 60%+ poverty.

I look at shit-poor-corrupt African countries and take motivation from it to take action. So I advice you to look at us shit-poor-corrupt Arab countries and take motivation and take action lol.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum, although your identity as a "loser" and then labeled as a "enigma" in your username is interesting.

However, I'm not sure what I'm best suited for genetically

Genetics is a myth, a convenient excuse so losers can blame something outside of their control.

Just do the damn work.

:check:Tom Brady didn't pop out of mom with a football in his hands.
:check:Jerry Seinfeld's first words as a toddler wasn't a joke.

Do the damn work.

Make incremental gains daily and your year will end phenomenally.

Perhaps for you that's earning $25/hour as a copywriter. Small bets and small victories, and then the passion from that growth can carry you.

Good luck.

GioTheEnigma

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Dec 3, 2019
My Meyers Briggs Personality Test results is ENTP-A to ENTP-T. Debater.

The Millionaire Fastlane wise: I'm on the sidewalk. There's something/several things gravely wrong with my perception, maybe not just of wealth but of reality.

While I love YT videos and podcasts, as well as motivational speakers ranging from Jim Rohn to Dan Pena, they are NOT going to help me get my shit together. Neither is Jordan Peterson and his 12 rules for life. I even did his self authoring program. Nope.

I have to figure this shit out in a different way.

GrayCode

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
399%
Nov 23, 2015
The Millionaire Fastlane wise: I'm on the sidewalk. There's something/several things gravely wrong with my perception, maybe not just of wealth but of reality.

While I love YT videos and podcasts, as well as motivational speakers ranging from Jim Rohn to Dan Pena, they are NOT going to help me get my shit together. Neither is Jordan Peterson and his 12 rules for life. I even did his self authoring program. Nope.
This is what you're experiencing. 6 mins to listen. Wake up.

Andy Frisella: Don't be a success zombie

allen0879

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
384%
Sep 21, 2018
First of all, stop calling yourself a loser or you're going to stay a loser.

Start with changing your thoughts and attitude. You are what you think you are.

Read As a Man Thinketh

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...