The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro: My Slow Journey Into Fastlane Entrepreneurship

Jude-Bela

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 16, 2022
Nigeria
Hey, my name is Jude-Bela.

I'm so delighted to be a member of this forum.
I am from Nigeria. I've been struggling with Entrepreneurship for years now. And my journey have been one of pain and regrets.

I started a YouTube channel back in 2017, all I wanted was to make money and live like a big boy. I didn't even know how to create content nor was I interested in creating one. I lifted videos I could find on the YouTube platform and reuploaded to my own channel. Basically, reused content.
YouTube polices were somewhat flexible at the time. I earned myself a lot of money via this method. I amassed over $200k this way over a period of 2 years. But what I did with that money was NOTHING.

You see, as it was so easy to come by these vast amount of views with so little effort, I felt the money would keep rolling in while I profit from someone else's labour.

I mean all I was doing was reuploading content by other genuine creators while calling myself a YouTuber. The money generated was wasted on lifestyle, poor investments, I even fell to a ponzi scheme that took over $20k of that money. That $20k happened to be all my savings.

YouTube took down the channels for violating their policies on reused content, and ever since 2019, I've been struggling through diverse businesses. All aimed at making money.

I ventured back into YouTube in 2020 to make more original content, I wanted to make videos on Entrepreneurship and personal finance. Again the aim was to make money. But then I came across another channel that caught my attention. James Jani.
He had made a video titled "The Untold Truth About Money". I watched and I was hooked. I watched his other videos, all of them. And at the end of his video he mentioned two books that changed his life. "The Millionaire Fast lane, and Unscripted ".
After much procrastination, I decided to get the books last year December. And Oh my God!.... how I wish I read them years ago.

As I type this now, it is 2:27 Am here in Nigeria, and I've not been able to sleep before 4-5 Am for the past 3-4 weeks.

I don't have that "great idea" yet, but my mind has been Unscripted . Even my channel that I started uploading more value based content, I am no longer making videos because I want to earn adsense revenue fast and easy.
MJ has changed my life for ever.
Now I want to be accountable for my actions. I want to be a person of value both to my community and to myself. I want to create a life of meaning, one that benefits others and not just serving my selfish interests. This is my story, and this is why I joined the Fastlane Forum.

Cheers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Welcome Jude-Bela to this forum and to the start of your unscripted journey.
Now I want to be accountable for my actions. I want to be a person of value both to my community and to myself. I want to create a life of meaning, one that benefits others and not just serving my selfish interests.
Changing your perspective from just taking from others to one of adding value to them will help you start seeing opportunities all around you.
Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...