The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interesting Product!

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Ran across this the other day and can't get it out of my head. https://www.dipyourcar.com/home.php

They use this plasti-dip to paint things such as cars and motorcycles. I haven't looked into it too much but I believe these guys just created a brand around the plasti-dip product by putting it to use for a specific purpose. I didn't know this stuff existed and have had cars painted in the past. I am blown away at the low cost of doing this and all the benefits of using it.

What keeps me thinking about it is wondering what other uses there could be for this paint or even setting up a local paint shop that specializes in this paint and then scale the crap out of it to many different locations.

Any thoughts? Anyone heard of this stuff before?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rerun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 7, 2012
Never seen this product before. The idea is pretty neat. Wonder if I can dip my house?

There seems to be a business in this somewhere.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.