Ran across this the other day and can't get it out of my head. https://www.dipyourcar.com/home.php
They use this plasti-dip to paint things such as cars and motorcycles. I haven't looked into it too much but I believe these guys just created a brand around the plasti-dip product by putting it to use for a specific purpose. I didn't know this stuff existed and have had cars painted in the past. I am blown away at the low cost of doing this and all the benefits of using it.
What keeps me thinking about it is wondering what other uses there could be for this paint or even setting up a local paint shop that specializes in this paint and then scale the crap out of it to many different locations.
Any thoughts? Anyone heard of this stuff before?
They use this plasti-dip to paint things such as cars and motorcycles. I haven't looked into it too much but I believe these guys just created a brand around the plasti-dip product by putting it to use for a specific purpose. I didn't know this stuff existed and have had cars painted in the past. I am blown away at the low cost of doing this and all the benefits of using it.
What keeps me thinking about it is wondering what other uses there could be for this paint or even setting up a local paint shop that specializes in this paint and then scale the crap out of it to many different locations.
Any thoughts? Anyone heard of this stuff before?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
