The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interest check: European Fastlane Meetup

Would you attend a European Fastlane meetup?

• Total voters

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Oct 16, 2022
A several day thing would be mad awesome.
It would also help justify a long journey for some people.
A weekend would be ideal.

As location I suggest Budapest as it is central and cheap to stay in, and cheap to reach from many different places.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
I'll be there. Whenever or wherever it is.

Puerto Banus, Marbella, Spain is probably the top business location I can think of from the top of my head.
- Has some of the best gyms in Europe (Real Club Padel, M13)
- Beachside location with top international restaurants
- English speaking international town
- Good airbnb/travel options (I'd be down for organizing a big Airbnb with attendees)
- California style weather, it should still be low 20C's in October.
- Malaga Airport

Might be a bit much going out of country for you @Wouter maybe for the first one it would be easier just to do it locally but invite anyone who can fly into the Netherlands.

MaximOntheRoad

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jan 4, 2023
Hi everyone,

Attending the 2020 Fastlane Summit was one of the most transformative experiences of my life.

It brought me lifelong friends, business and insights, and cemented the Fastlane philosophy in my life.

Two weeks ago we organized a Dutch Fastlane meetup locally, and it was a great experience. It made me realize how important meeting up with like-minded people is.

We're all on our individual Fastlane journeys, but there's something special about coming together and sharing insights/experiences/connections with fellow Fastlaners in real life.

After talking with a couple of Fastlane friends across Europe, I've decided to put together an initial interest check for an unofficial European Fastlane meetup.

The details will have to be figured out but if a European Fastlane meetup sounds like something you'd be interested in, then please vote in the poll here. If there's enough interest, I will look at location, dates etc.

Please note that this will be an informal, unofficial community meetup that will be 100% free for everyone to attend. The sole goal here is to bring together Fastlaners across Europe.

As this is a community effort: if you have any input, ideas, feedback then definitely post them up in this thread.

Thanks everyone!
I´m interested in it as well! Greetings from Germany.
- Maxim

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
a bunch of us are in Latvia around sept 6 to 19th ..... do it before or after and you'll get a few of us from north america?
I think we have are dates on when we want to do this. It'll be fantastic to have a mix of Europe & America.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Budapest as it is central and cheap to stay in, and cheap to reach from many different places.
Gorgeous city. I can confirm it's cheap; it really shouldn't be. Out of everywhere I travelled to while backpacking this was by far the prettiest city.

Mo Joe

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Feb 12, 2023
Hungary
As I'm hungarian, I'm happy to see Budapest mentioned. Of course cheap - for most of you guys :) - and beautiful. BUD airport has connection for many eu hubs.

a bunch of us are in Latvia around sept 6 to 19th ..... do it before or after and you'll get a few of us from north america?
Around the above dates the wheather is not sooo hot, because the summer could be very sweating.

I'm 34 years old, father of 3 little children, my wife and me, we have a coaching/tutoring business near to Budapest. I have no experience in organization of events but If I can assist
in anything pls let me know.

Joe

Desolation Row

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2022
Austria
As I'm hungarian, I'm happy to see Budapest mentioned. Of course cheap - for most of you guys :) - and beautiful. BUD airport has connection for many eu hubs.

Around the above dates the wheather is not sooo hot, because the summer could be very sweating.

I'm 34 years old, father of 3 little children, my wife and me, we have a coaching/tutoring business near to Budapest. I have no experience in organization of events but If I can assist
in anything pls let me know.

Joe
Budapest sounds like a great idea - I would be definitely interested. (I'm 33 and a father of two small kids, so that will be a challenge )

Greetings from Austria

YouCanDoThis

Start with Empathy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 2, 2021
Europe
Oh, that sounds great! It's hard to travel for me (young kids), but if a future meet-up is happening in the area of the Netherlands I'd definitely join. Maybe help out with organization, depending on other obligations.

Mr.Nichan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jul 18, 2023
Stockholm, Sweden
I would love to be there too! I'm moving from Stockholm to 45min north of Alicante, Spain the 17th of Aug with my wife and 2 year-old. I would vote Spain, but not because I'm lazy. The weather is amazing and the people are super friendly! I should say though that Marbella might be too hot depending on if the date is set to be soon. So Valencia or Barcelona (or Alicante) would be a better bet. Madrid is notoriously hot in the summer so I would advise against that.

That said I would be able to meet up if its in the vicinity of where I'll be since I wouldn't be able to leave my wife and kid so soon after moving there.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 30, 2023
Bump. Should we try to start defining the time that would be good to meet up? August? September?

MezoDavid

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 12, 2022
Hey there!

What's up with this thread? The discussion seems to have died down. If there is still interest, I would gladly help to organize it in Budapest.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.