The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Instagram growth cost? New started brand!

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Johan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Sep 11, 2014
Hi!

I am about to launch my very own watch brand after a whole year of preparation of building the website, designing the watches, contacting factories, making changes etc.

I´ve just created the social media accounts for the brand and been uploading some photos of the watches.

I´ve noticed many other brands market themselves through so called shoutouts on instagram from big accounts with a lot of followers.( they upload a picture of my product and offer their followers discount codes or stuff like that)

My question is, how much does it usually cost to get a shoutout from an account let's say with 100k+ followers?
How much do they charge?
I don't wanna get fooled and pay too much, since I'm not earning any money on this yet.

I would really appreciate your help on how I should market my self on this, and how much I should be prepared to pay to get successful results .

Regards, Johan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi!

I am about to launch my very own watch brand after a whole year of preparation of building the website, designing the watches, contacting factories, making changes etc.

I´ve just created the social media accounts for the brand and been uploading some photos of the watches.

I´ve noticed many other brands market themselves through so called shoutouts on instagram from big accounts with a lot of followers.( they upload a picture of my product and offer their followers discount codes or stuff like that)

My question is, how much does it usually cost to get a shoutout from an account let's say with 100k+ followers?
How much do they charge?
I don't wanna get fooled and pay too much, since I'm not earning any money on this yet.

I would really appreciate your help on how I should market my self on this, and how much I should be prepared to pay to get successful results .

Regards, Johan
The range is wide. Anywhere from $20 to several hundred. It's best to do this research yourself. Use the guide below for how to do this research.

Go to the section titled "Sponsored Posts and Product Reviews":
http://www.abetterlemonadestand.com/how-to-get-more-followers-on-instagram/

Johan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Sep 11, 2014
Thanks for the link, appreciate it! Great post!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.