The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inspiring Lamborghini video

Anything related to matters of the mind

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
This video was made by a Houston lamborghini dealership to promote one of their Gallardo spyders. The music coupled with the pictures of the car get me pumped up. Can't wait till I can afford to own one!

[video=youtube;3QbgUEw_qjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QbgUEw_qjU&feature=related[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Great attitude. Me either..

Walking into a lamborghini dealership to buy my first lambo will probably be the greatest day of my life. One thing I've always wondered though. Are people who buy lambos expected to negotiate down the initial price that the dealer says the car is worth? Or because they're rich, they just buy it anyways and don't bother trying to haggle?

I remember reading an article about how wealthy people tend to haggle more than middle class and poor people because they're trying to preserve their wealth, but didn't know if that applied to lamborghinis and other expensive cars.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Walking into a lamborghini dealership to buy my first lambo will probably be the greatest day of my life. One thing I've always wondered though. Are people who buy lambos expected to negotiate down the initial price that the dealer says the car is worth? Or because they're rich, they just buy it anyways and don't bother trying to haggle?

I remember reading an article about how wealthy people tend to haggle more than middle class and poor people because they're trying to preserve their wealth, but didn't know if that applied to lamborghinis and other expensive cars.

Always negotiate.. It applies to all cars..

My favorite car salesmen term is "I am not making any money off this deal"...

speedyexe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 23, 2011
Gdynia, Poland
I want camaro :( damn i wish i would get rich like Bill Gates in next 2 years!
Now I will just work work work work and will see :)

anyway it would be nice to gather some fastlane forum people in next 5 years from now somewhere in europe :) :cheers::cheers:

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ

ALWAYS negotiate, new or used. I have an '07 spyder with a heffner TT kit. I've had the car since it was new and at the time the spyders were fetching $10k over sticker. I think I got mine for $5k under sticker. I've owned the car since it was new. I don't think I've ever seen a higher percentage of new cars sell for way less than sticker than exotics. Now there are some people who just don't care but I've always negotiated on everything. The mark up on those cars s $30 to $50k , sometimes more. Then when the new model years roll around and last years model is still sitting on the floor you really have negotiating power.

You biggest issue is going to be getting someone to pay attention to you. If they don't know who you are and they think they are stroking their chain they will treat you like a POS. I had this happen one time and I ripped the sales guy a new a**hole and asked to talk to the manager. It was at a Benz dealer. I wanted to test drive an S63 (this was in '08) so I had the lambo already. I went to the dealer in my truck. He feeds me this line of crap that we don't just let anyone drive the AMG cars, This is a $150k car. I said, ok, so I go home and drop my dodge pick up and come came back in my lambo I bet you'll let me drive it then.........he started laughing, like I was joking.

Long story short, I found one at another dealer in another state and worked them down $25k of the sticker and shipped it to AZ. I made sure to go back to dealership and talk to the sales guy and his manager and I was picking up the lambo from service which was right across the street so we pick up the lambo first and then drove to the benx dealer and parked both cars.

I still to this day have not bought a benz from that dealer but every time I go in there now, they let me drive whatever I want. :smash:

Below are some pics of the Spyder and when it was getting the TT installed last year. I sold those stock wheels right after it was TT's and have after market HRE's on there now and lowered it a little. Also posted a pic of the murcie we picked up earlier this year.

Attachments

• DSC_1949.jpg
    DSC_1949.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 34444_10150225257525257_292255610256_12934830_5890406_n.jpg
    34444_10150225257525257_292255610256_12934830_5890406_n.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture016 (Large).jpg
    Picture016 (Large).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 286
  • 281711_2262903857115_1384024646_32608459_6806357_n.jpg
    281711_2262903857115_1384024646_32608459_6806357_n.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 80

lilc800

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 20, 2011
Texas
That's actually the place I want to get my Lambo from... I wish I could get it when I'm 16 But I doubt that will happen but I will get one eventually

And also for all those people that own a lambo what do you guys do to keep it safe when your out like at the mall or something and while your inside people might want to steal it or something?

RazvanRogoz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Sep 18, 2011
Romania
I won't have an Lambo, I'll have a Porsche.

Great video though.

It doesn't matter if you want a Lambo ... Porsche ... Camaro ... Viper ... Mercedes SLS ...

Don't stop at wanting. Have one.

Razvan

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
goddamnnn!! Are those hres on the murci too? Best color for a murci imo. Are you going to turbo it too?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ive met the guy that owns Lamborghini of Houston. He told me that everyone who gets one ends up divorced. LOL... I hope he is exaggerating because I want one married or not.

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
goddamnnn!! Are those hres on the murci too? Best color for a murci imo. Are you going to turbo it too?

No those were the wheels the previous owner threw on for us on the deal along with the stock wheels. We are debating doing a TT on the murcie but are in the process of starting another business so for the time being it will stay stock, maybe do an exhaust on it. In all honesty the murcie is just to big bulky for me. My partner had the hard on for the Murcie which is why we go it. Don't get my wrong I love driving it but when I get in the TTG spyder it just doesn't compare even if the G was stock.

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Ive met the guy that owns Lamborghini of Houston. He told me that everyone who gets one ends up divorced. LOL... I hope he is exaggerating because I want one married or not.

My first G that I bought in '05 came from Lambo Houston. Good guys over there. I don't know about the divorced part but I'm not with the same person I was when I had that G back in '05 LOL.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.