- Joined
- Oct 4, 2019
- Messages
- 133
Rep Bank
$880
$880
User Power: 155%
I'm currently working on developing an app that is already on the market but isn't done as well as it could be. A competitor that used to be the king in this domain recently changed a lot of features and I've found a few places that I can skew value but I'm trying to figure out the best approach. I've got about $10,000 in savings and a job that pays well above what my monthly bills amount to.
Is there any section of the forum dedicated to this sort of talk? If this is the right section then I'll just post my questions here and if not, I'd love to know where I should move it to.
The app that I'm trying to create (The MVP) will be about 6 different pages that will be shown (Login, Register, Home page & about 4 other pages that play audio on them). It will also contain some sort of a tracking system to let you keep track of the progress you have on X subject.
The app will be subscription based with a yearly fee and a free trial available to test it out.
I'm currently studying Java myself (via TeamTreeHouse.com) so that I can use Android Studio to create my own MVP but I wanted to know if it's worth hiring out the work outright or if I should spend the next few months working on the MVP and risk another competitor coming out and taking the spotlight. For reference, I know absolutely nothing about coding other than doing my own coding on a video game in java 7+ years ago which I retained nothing.
Is there anyone on the forum that has experience with web app development for SaaS that I could go through their profile and consume as much of their post information as possible to get a better insight into how I should proceed?
I hope I offered enough information to get the message across. If you need to know anything else, feel free to ask.
Is there any section of the forum dedicated to this sort of talk? If this is the right section then I'll just post my questions here and if not, I'd love to know where I should move it to.
The app that I'm trying to create (The MVP) will be about 6 different pages that will be shown (Login, Register, Home page & about 4 other pages that play audio on them). It will also contain some sort of a tracking system to let you keep track of the progress you have on X subject.
The app will be subscription based with a yearly fee and a free trial available to test it out.
I'm currently studying Java myself (via TeamTreeHouse.com) so that I can use Android Studio to create my own MVP but I wanted to know if it's worth hiring out the work outright or if I should spend the next few months working on the MVP and risk another competitor coming out and taking the spotlight. For reference, I know absolutely nothing about coding other than doing my own coding on a video game in java 7+ years ago which I retained nothing.
Is there anyone on the forum that has experience with web app development for SaaS that I could go through their profile and consume as much of their post information as possible to get a better insight into how I should proceed?
I hope I offered enough information to get the message across. If you need to know anything else, feel free to ask.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
