Chatty06
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2016
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 79%
Have any of you noticed just have saturated and efficient the market have become? Over the last few years it feels as if the internet has really matured. The barrier to entry is next to nothing and there are many, many competitors in even the most niche of niches.
My worries are that the markets will only continue to become more and more efficient and the more efficient markets become the less profit there is to extract. Everything is becoming a commodity and a global market and the opposite of capitalization is competition. This worries me. It worries me that the big money (venture capital) has really matured as well making me feel the solopreneur trying to be successful in this market is at greater odd than ever before. The competition is abundant, matured, and aggressive.
I'm worried that when there is too much competition nearly all will fail and only de creme de la creme will remain and how can a solopreneur in 2016 compete in this type of market.
What are your thoughts? What have you experienced? Where do you see opportunity?
I will say I do see opportunity in virtual reality. Many are saying this will be bigger than the internet and I may agree with that. The internet provided the world with nearly free access to an infinite amount of information. I believe virtual reality will do something similar to experience. It will make it provide the world with nearly free access to experience an infinite amount of things unlike we've ever had before. The only issue is how can a small solopreneur capitalize on this complicated tech without having a tech background?
Thoughts?
My worries are that the markets will only continue to become more and more efficient and the more efficient markets become the less profit there is to extract. Everything is becoming a commodity and a global market and the opposite of capitalization is competition. This worries me. It worries me that the big money (venture capital) has really matured as well making me feel the solopreneur trying to be successful in this market is at greater odd than ever before. The competition is abundant, matured, and aggressive.
I'm worried that when there is too much competition nearly all will fail and only de creme de la creme will remain and how can a solopreneur in 2016 compete in this type of market.
What are your thoughts? What have you experienced? Where do you see opportunity?
I will say I do see opportunity in virtual reality. Many are saying this will be bigger than the internet and I may agree with that. The internet provided the world with nearly free access to an infinite amount of information. I believe virtual reality will do something similar to experience. It will make it provide the world with nearly free access to experience an infinite amount of things unlike we've ever had before. The only issue is how can a small solopreneur capitalize on this complicated tech without having a tech background?
Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
