The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In 4 months from Broke to 200k revenue with 30+% Profit - The legit Strategy for Bro's

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Hey Fastlaners,

My story is a relentless roller coaster, filled with seemingly insurmountable challenges. But here I stand, eager to share a journey many might find hard to digest.

The fulcrum of change in my life was MJ's books. Each sentence struck a chord, igniting a fervor to transcend mediocrity. Although they painted my roadmap, I, ironically, found myself entangled in the labyrinth of overthinking.

Determined, earlier this year, I chose the Fastlane path. And boy, has it been rewarding! My cash registers have been ringing non-stop.

Every waking moment, I'm hustling, clocking 16+ hours daily without a breather. Organizing my time has been pivotal, and with the Timebox method, I harness every ounce of productivity from my tightly packed 18-hour schedule. The mantra? Plan, set sky-high goals, and push to outdo yourself each day.

I've ventured into fasting, understanding the energy drain digestion can be. An interesting fact: humans can go without food for up to 80 days! For me, it’s dual-fold: an incredible focus booster and a way to shed the excess weight.

The financial front? This month alone, I'm nearing a staggering €200,000 in revenue with a whopping pre-tax profit margin of 40%. I'm mirroring Amazon's principle, earmarking profits for reinvestments in the foreseeable future.

Peeking into my past, I sculpted this business from the pits of unemployment. There was a phase when a homeless shelter was home, and food stamps my only means of sustenance. Hope was but a mirage. Yet, here I am.

My golden goose? B2B and Direct Marketing. While many are in the rat race of ads and social media marketing, I embraced the path less taken, thriving on the challenges and the rejections. My approach? Diverge from the mainstream.

Now, my channel strategy orbits around B2B and Direct Marketing, with a structured distribution approach underway. For those grappling with financial woes and pondering over further education, here’s a glint of hope.

Every ounce of my energy is channeled into my business. Personal life took a backseat, with towering business objectives taking the wheel. The work addiction can be distilled down to: Motive > Action > Goal. Realizing that the vividness of one's end goal is directly proportional to motivation was a game-changer. My time management? Simply put, 16+ hours of relentless work daily. Pro-tip: Combat fatigue by pumping some iron. Oh, and an addition to my regime: I'm two months into the Carnivore diet, enjoying unparalleled clarity and health perks.

So, to every aspiring dreamer reading this: It’s achievable. Stray from the beaten path and embrace the unique.

Stay HUNGRY Bratan

Note: I'm not a english fellow, I wrote the text in german and translated trough Chat GPT
Dont scam me, that I was using Chat GPT;
I can't waste my time 1 hour writing a text
That is my real english, so fk off that fact

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Timebox 4 bros.png
    Timebox 4 bros.png
    534.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

Gepi

In it to win it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jul 3, 2018
Germany
Hey Fastlaners,

My story is a relentless roller coaster, filled with seemingly insurmountable challenges. But here I stand, eager to share a journey many might find hard to digest.

The fulcrum of change in my life was MJ's books. Each sentence struck a chord, igniting a fervor to transcend mediocrity. Although they painted my roadmap, I, ironically, found myself entangled in the labyrinth of overthinking.

Determined, earlier this year, I chose the Fastlane path. And boy, has it been rewarding! My cash registers have been ringing non-stop.

The financial front? This month alone, I'm nearing a staggering €200,000 in revenue with a whopping pre-tax profit margin of 40%. I'm mirroring Amazon's principle, earmarking profits for reinvestments in the foreseeable future.

Peeking into my past, I sculpted this business from the pits of unemployment. There was a phase when a homeless shelter was home, and food stamps my only means of sustenance. Hope was but a mirage. Yet, here I am.

My golden goose? B2B and Direct Marketing. While many are in the rat race of ads and social media marketing, I embraced the path less taken, thriving on the challenges and the rejections. My approach? Diverge from the mainstream.

Now, my channel strategy orbits around B2B and Direct Marketing, with a structured distribution approach underway. For those grappling with financial woes and pondering over further education, here’s a glint of hope.
I mean no disrespect, but why does this read as if ChatGPT has written lots of it? Or is my pattern recognition too sensible to AI content these days? Maybe it is just your style, but something tickles me...

Congrats otherwise!

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
I mean no disrespect, but why does this read as if ChatGPT has written lots of it? Or is my pattern recognition too sensible to AI content these days? Maybe it is just your style, but something tickles me...

Congrats otherwise!
Bro I'm not an english fellow; I wrote in german and he writes for me in english

Gepi

In it to win it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jul 3, 2018
Germany

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
So what's your business?

You offer B2B direct response marketing?? Care to tell us more
Hey ho, I sell products in the field house and garden,
You can use here every product with magnitude:
Whirlpools, garden houses
I use constructors to sell my goods

The results this week: Product A, 40 pcs. each piece 1499,99,- : with Discount: 45k
Product B 50 pcs a 399,99 each piece, 19k
Last week Sold for ca. 40k: a constuctor was selling to a very rich womens these goods ;
Offline Businesses are handsome!

Want to use a Affiliate Programm to scale my business, so that every constructor can sell my products and get a juicy commision

I my opinion you can do this by almost every product,
Look outside, with what are they working.
One friend of me is sellinng stairs, one stair cost almost 5k to 20k, he is working with constructors which are happy to get a juicy commision,
they also doing the sell work 4 u,

This is a form of droppshipping, we dont produce these products by ourself, I dont have employees, nor a car for that
the spetion is doing everything

we use constructors, which are working in the B2C field to sell our goods

Important: Your product must offer the best quality!
I gave a 12 Months guaranty
and some nice to Value skewers

Look for good industries are which are difficult
Look for a good spediteur, with good conditions,
always look for min. 5 offers, take the best
Sry my english isnt the best, but people are disclaiming that i used Chat GPT
I calculate 50% profit for my products.

This is so funny, when money starts to flow,
All constructors, with which I calling they are saying its nice, and waat to immedietly working for me,
no push marketing anymore

It was also always my dream to selling goods trough a pyramid system,
to meet handsome people and make together business

I start to sell national my goods, then with enough capital starting to sell neigbour lands,
People also start to sell my product in other countries

Pricing Strategy: not to be the cheapest and the most expensive
A good price and an amazing quality

Last edited:

Rizzu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 17, 2023
Hey ho, I sell products in the field house and garden,
You can use here every product with magnitude:
Whirlpools, garden houses
I use constructors to sell my goods

The results this week: Product A, 40 pcs. each piece 1499,99,- : with Discount: 45k
Product B 50 pcs a 399,99 each piece, 19k
Last week Sold for ca. 40k: a constuctor was selling to a very rich womens these goods ;
Offline Businesses are handsome!

Want to use a Affiliate Programm to scale my business, so that every constructor can sell my products and get a juicy commision

I my opinion you can do this by almost every product,
Look outside, with what are they working.
One friend of me is sellinng stairs, one stair cost almost 5k to 20k, he is working with constructors which are happy to get a juicy commision,
they also doing the sell work 4 u,

This is a form of droppshipping, we dont produce these products by ourself, I dont have employees, nor a car for that
the spetion is doing everything

we use constructors, which are working in the B2C field to sell our goods

Important: Your product must offer the best quality!
I gave a 12 Months guaranty
and some nice to Value skewers

Look for good industries are which are difficult
Look for a good spediteur, with good conditions,
always look for min. 5 offers, take the best
Sry my english isnt the best, but people are disclaiming that i used Chat GPT
I calculate 50% profit for my products.

This is so funny, when money starts to flow,
All constructors, with which I calling they are saying its nice, and waat to immedietly working for me,
no push marketing anymore

It was also always my dream to selling goods trough a pyramid system,
to meet handsome people and make together business

I start to sell national my goods, then with enough capital starting to sell neigbour lands,
People also start to sell my product in other countries

Pricing Strategy: not to be the cheapest and the most expensive
A good price and an amazing quality
That's very smart from you! Merging Dropshipping with offline B2C field. The only thing I wonder is sourcing of products... How do you make sure that the product quality is on-par and is sourcing from China still a good idea?

ensoniq2k

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 15, 2021
Germany (South-West)
That's very smart from you! Merging Dropshipping with offline B2C field. The only thing I wonder is sourcing of products... How do you make sure that the product quality is on-par and is sourcing from China still a good idea?
I buy a lot of stuff from China and you'd be surprised by the quality! Shipping is also pretty fast these days, no more waiting for two months, it's usually here in two weeks.

One thing in particular, a small electronic servor, I bought a few years ago and the same brand recently. The upped their game so much I couldn't believe it. From being loud and breaking all the time to really quiet and reliable. And yet they're still unbelievably cheap.

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
I buy a lot of stuff from China and you'd be surprised by the quality! Shipping is also pretty fast these days, no more waiting for two months, it's usually here in two weeks.

One thing in particular, a small electronic servor, I bought a few years ago and the same brand recently. The upped their game so much I couldn't believe it. From being loud and breaking all the time to really quiet and reliable. And yet they're still unbelievably cheap.
Ok, I just want to clarify:
I don't use chinese sellers, because my business is more depend on EU Distrubtors.
In this branch and in others, I dont recommend to start your own storage or start the production,
Personal sucks..

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Hey boys,
The business is developing (very) splendidly and brings more and more joy with it. :) Amazingly, our affiliate partners and resellers can already show impressive sales. Hardly a day goes by that I don't set up new partners who either resell the products or refer customers to our web shop. (YES I have adjusted my model: resellers and affiliate partners)

At the moment I'm putting a lot of energy into optimizing our end customer shop. As for the business customer area, I received a price list from our main supplier. Depending on the item, the prices have been adjusted by a factor of 1.2 to 1.4. The transport costs to the respective construction site will be charged separately. I then send this total to potential resellers. In this context, I act as a kind of middleman and sell myself as a manufacturer, never physically touching the goods, but only acting as an intermediary. I have established relationships in this industry that give me access to the best products and very good quality anywhere in Europe. Interestingly, various colleagues from different companies have given me interesting insights. I just asked good questions that lead me to the information. Questions are weapons, you can get every information with right question.

The key to any thriving business model is INSIDERS knowledge. For example, I've noticed that freight returns are often remarkably cheaper - sometimes as much as 50% compared to the original shipping cost. That's why I don't only orientate myself to local providers, but also look out for international transport companies - especially those from neighboring countries often have cheap prices.

I think what's important is that business success isn't just measured in profits. It's the joy and contentment I see in my business partners that really makes me happy. Of course, money plays a role, but the happiness and satisfaction of my partners is great. This realization drives me and has led to the fact that I am currently almost continuously immersed in my work. I keep thinking about how I can refine processes and improve our branding.
What I find funny: All gurus always say: never work for the sake of work. I'll tell you F*ck what they say. A real man will work his a$$ off and step on the gas. We are responsible for ourselves and the well-being of our children: we have responsibilities.
What really inspired me was the following sentence:
"The better someone can imagine their target situation, the more motivated they are"
Also very inspiring: The generative principle: The more you take care of something, the stronger it grows. Thinking, action and spirit must be one, and this only works if you are focused on your business, which makes sense, which requires your full mental power and to which you dedicate yourself with everything you have.
Recommended book: Empire of Business, Chapter Business!!!!!!!!

Note: What I'm really missing at the moment are more hours a day. But since I work so focused on our business, there is no moment for nonsense.

circleme

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jan 17, 2023
Congratulations on your/success.

Could you please provide more details on the following topics:
  1. You mentioned you have an online shop. From the moment you receive your order, what does the fulfillment process look like afterward? What happens next... Order checked, delivery partner commissioned, etc.
  2. Which specific traffic channels do you use and why?
  3. If this hasn't been answered in the first question: What does the logistics side of your business look like? You mentioned sourcing in Europe rather than China. Do you also handle warehousing yourself, or do you have fulfillment service providers (such as 3PL) who ship your products and handle any potential claims?
Thank you in advance and looking forward to your upcoming posts.

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Congratulations on your/success.

Could you please provide more details on the following topics:
  1. You mentioned you have an online shop. From the moment you receive your order, what does the fulfillment process look like afterward? What happens next... Order checked, delivery partner commissioned, etc.
  2. Which specific traffic channels do you use and why?
  3. If this hasn't been answered in the first question: What does the logistics side of your business look like? You mentioned sourcing in Europe rather than China. Do you also handle warehousing yourself, or do you have fulfillment service providers (such as 3PL) who ship your products and handle any potential claims?
Thank you in advance and looking forward to your upcoming posts.
to 1. I have several foreign freight forwarders who do the job cheaply, commission is automatically charged to the partner's account (paypal, bank account). I place an order with the manufacturer, I always deal in large orders (magnitude) I don't like small deals...

to 2. my traffic: sales partners place an order via my automated online shop, sales partners place an order via the good list prices, then we always speak of truckloads, I sell everything in the amount of one truckload,
big is very good
Notice: No SEO, No Google Ads, my marketing: mouth to mouth, constructors are recmending me everywhere, I start to build it to a mlm system, constructors can get pyramid structures, First Partner 10%, then 8%, then 6% then 4%
I was working in pyramid systems: I loved it...

To 3. Yes, in the EU, no warehouse, my warehouse is that of the manufacturer, I use his range of 10,000 products and act as if it were mine. I only need a laptop, complaints are sent back, to the supplier, or sold as remaining stock.

I have no complaints: my products are the best!!!! (productocracy)
So therefore there are no complaints!!!!!!!!!

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
To clarify, the contractors sell these goods to their clients, who are private home owners or commercial clients? I'm assuming commercial since you are talking large 40+ piece orders.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2023
para 1. Tenho vários despachantes estrangeiros que fazem o trabalho barato, a comissão é cobrada automaticamente na conta do parceiro (paypal, conta bancária). Faço um pedido com o fabricante, sempre trato de pedidos grandes (magnitude) não gosto de pequenos negócios...

para 2. meu tráfego: os parceiros de vendas fazem um pedido através da minha loja online automatizada, os parceiros de vendas fazem um pedido através dos bons preços de tabela, então sempre falamos em caminhões, eu vendo tudo no valor de um caminhão,
grande é muito bom
Aviso: Sem SEO, sem Google Ads, meu marketing: boca a boca, os construtores estão me recomendando em todos os lugares, começo a construí-lo para um sistema de mlm, os construtores podem obter estruturas de pirâmide, primeiro parceiro 10%, depois 8%, depois 6% então 4%
Eu estava trabalhando em sistemas piramidais: adorei...

Para 3. Sim, na UE não há armazém, o meu armazém é o do fabricante, utilizo a sua gama de 10.000 produtos e ajo como se fosse meu. Preciso apenas de um laptop, as reclamações são devolvidas ao fornecedor ou vendidas como estoque restante.

Não tenho queixas: meus produtos são os melhores!!!! (produtocracia)
Portanto, não há reclamações!!!!!!!!!
how you adm your finance? and your bussines, i am very interesting this

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for sharing your emerging Fastlane success, and translating it from German!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2023
Thanks for sharing your emerging Fastlane success, and translating it from German!
The mj, I read all your books, could you tell me more about finance? I'm from Brazil I'm 18, and I'm going to start a business, like, the divisions I'm talking about, you know, an example, the company earned 10k in the month, blz, and how do you do it now? take the money out of investments, right? the money for the merchandise in the case, and what's left over? do you put some part of that investment in the company to grow? and another part in the monetary system? Not to mention basic food, I'm sure there's someone else who manages it, how do you do it, do you create some cash for the company? there is a nice strategy, which I saw, like, for 3 months you only get the minimum to survive, even if the company earns 10k, in each month, for example, in the 3 months I got 5k in total, and at the end of the 3 months the company there is 15k in cash, and I take it and separate 3 months for the company to survive, like even if nothing comes in in these 3 months, the company will be on its feet, because we separate 3 months of life, blz after that, the rest that was left was " mine", like, let's say that to keep the company for 3 months it's 10k, and out of 15, there's 5k left, and these 5k, you can put it in the monetary system, and separate it for 3 months, it's almost, 2k, for months, but now I don't know, like, to make the company grow, how to scale it? per month? per week? like this is more or less a jump from zero, or we keep maintaining this structure, investing almost the same thing per month in business, and the money that is in the cashier grows, from 3 months it goes to 6 etc, and there will be good money, and you can take that money from the cashier and invest in improvements, right? in scale, in good products, I'm going to sell banana chips at the fair, and then go to the beach, it's a nice business, but it's going to be more or less a job for me, I'm going to use it to support myself, then I'll start a business on the internet, I'm going to create a slimming product brand, a product that works, then I sell it, and I get there, What do you think about the finance business?

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Thanks! That means a lot for me!

To give something back, a friend of mine send me this today from Elon Musk and I share it here:

Elon Musk Five Step Improvement Process

Everyone's wrong no matter who you are. Everyone's wrong some of the time.

THE BIG MISTAKE:
The most common error of a smart engineer is to optimize a thing that should not exist. Why would people do that? Well, everyone's been trained in high school and college that you've got to answer the questions – convergent logic. So, you can tell the Professor “Your question is dumb.”, that you'll get a bad grade. You have to answer the question, so everyone's basically, without knowing it, got a mental straight jacket on. They'll work on optimizing the thing that should simply not exist.

#1 Question the requirements
First make your requirements less dumb. Your requirements are definitely dumb. It does not matter who gave them to you. It's particularly dangerous if a smart person gave you the requirements because you might not question them enough. No matter who you are, everyone's wrong some of the time.

#2 Remove unnecessary process steps
Then, try very hard to delete the part or process. This is actually very important. If you're not occasionally adding things back in, you are not deleting enough. The bias tends to be very strongly towards "Let's add this part or process step in case we need it", but you can basically make in case arguments for so many things.

#3 Optimize
Only the third step is simplify or optimize. The third step not the first step.

#4 Accelerate time-to-learning
Finally, you get to step four which is to accelerate cycle time. If you're moving too slowly, go faster, but don't go faster until you have worked on the other three things first.

#5 Automate
And then, the final step is automate.

The wrong way
Niow, I have personally made the mistake of going backwards on all five steps multiple times. I automated, accelerated, simplified, and then deleted.

Here the link:
Elon Musk Five Step Improvement Process

Genius01

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria
@BLITZSCALER ,
Hi, thanks for coming to tell your story.

However, I don't know why this entire thread feels like a huge pile of fish.
Too many things seem a bit off...

First post on the thread was a ChatGPT post that was explained away as being because you're not a native speaker. Fine.

Started off with a huge claim in the thread title of huge growth in a short time starting from scratch.
(Classic red flag for attention seekers.)

Also,
You're doing dropshipping, which most people know is a relatively low margin business by its very nature, especially if your suppliers are also in Europe or in US, which your suppliers are. (You're not importing from China).
However, on this same dropshipping business,
You're making 40-50% profit margins on high ticket ecommerce products, meanwhile most ecommerce sites margins tend to range from 10-25%.
And for most typical dropshipping sites, the margins are even less than that.
Yet you're making 30-50% profit margins, for a dropshipping business, ...not a regular ecommerce site that has to store physical products for higher margins.

Even at 30% profit margins, that's still quite unusual for a dropshipping business with suppliers in Europe, selling high ticket physical building products.
It's not impossible I guess, but just seems unusual.

And it's amazing to me that despite doing dropshipping for high ticket products and paying commissions to your affiliates, of 10% for first line, and even more so on a pyramid format (meaning you're paying commissions to affiliates at several levels, not just on one level, like 8% for second line affiliates and 6% for 3rd level affiliates, etc), you're still able to make profits of 30%??
It's more reasonable for nutritional supplements and digital products that have minimal cost of production, but for high ticket building products that will likely have significant cost of production, it's a bit unusual that you're able to command such high figures as profits, despite paying such commissions.

And you achieved all these starting from scratch, from zero in just the past 4 months and already covering the entire national market in your country and going international?

It may be possible, but seems highly improbable to me.

Would you mind if MJ or a mod could verify your details and claims?
You could PM them your details privately for verification, if they don't mind.
Asking this to protect the forum from people telling wild claims for nefarious purposes, especially when their first post on the thread is a ChatGPT post for whatever reason they claim it was done.

I'll be happy to retract my words and issue an unreserved apology if you're proven to be legit.
But until then, entire thread reads like a pretty pile of baloney to me.

Last edited:

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
@BLITZSCALER ,
Hi, thanks for coming to tell your story.

However, I don't know why this entire thread feels like a huge pile of fish.
Too many things seem a bit off...

First post on the thread was a ChatGPT post that was explained away as being because you're not a native speaker. Fine.

Started off with a huge claim in the thread title of huge growth in a short time starting from scratch.
(Classic red flag for attention seekers.)

Also,
You're doing dropshipping, which most people know is a relatively low margin business by its very nature, especially if your suppliers are also in Europe or in US, which your suppliers are. (You're not importing from China).
However, on this same dropshipping business,
You're making 40-50% profit margins on high ticket ecommerce products, meanwhile most ecommerce sites margins tend to range from 10-25%.
And for most typical dropshipping sites, the margins are even less than that.
Yet you're making 30-50% profit margins, for a dropshipping business, ...not a regular ecommerce site that has to store physical products for higher margins.

Even at 30% profit margins, that's still quite unusual for a dropshipping business with suppliers in Europe, selling high ticket physical building products.
It's not impossible I guess, but just seems unusual.

And it's amazing to me that despite doing dropshipping for high ticket products and paying commissions to your affiliates, of 10% for first line, and even more so on a pyramid format (meaning you're paying commissions to affiliates at several levels, not just on one level, like 8% for second line affiliates and 6% for 3rd level affiliates, etc), you're still able to make profits of 30%??
It's more reasonable for nutritional supplements and digital products that have minimal cost of production, but for high ticket building products that will likely have significant cost of production, it's a bit unusual that you're able to command such high figures as profits, despite paying such commissions.

And you achieved all these starting from scratch, from zero in just the past 4 months and already covering the entire national market in your country and going international?

It may be possible, but seems highly improbable to me.

Would you mind if MJ or a mod could verify your details and claims?
You could PM them your details privately for verification, if they don't mind.
Asking this to protect the forum from people telling wild claims for nefarious purposes, especially when their first post on the thread is a ChatGPT post for whatever reason they claim it was done.

I'll be happy to retract my words and issue an unreserved apology if you're proven to be legit.
But until then, entire thread reads like a pretty pile of baloney to me.

No problem, I can completely understand your assumption and I would be skeptical about that too. I deal in plants, i.e. large trees, my plants are in the price category between 300 and 1000, sometimes significantly more. Depending on how big the tree is, e.g. two weeks ago I accepted a planting order from a gardener and landscaper, mind you, it was an offline business to deliver a yew hedge (Taxus baccata) worth almost 40,000 €, a single plant costs several hundred euros because the customers wanted larger copies which are extremely difficult to get on the European market (supply & demand). After a few hours of phoning I was able to get them.

Another order was for hedge plants measuring 2.50 m to 3 m in heights, this was the following plant: Taxus media 'Hilli'. The women needed a 37 meters hedge, for her villa. (This plant does not bear poisonous berries, the clients were afraid that their dog might eat the berries)

Another planting order was 30 hornbeams measuring 5 m, trunk circumference 18/20 cm. One pieces costs around 1200 € (competitors demand significantly more), to latin Carpinus betulus. This industry is very offline and I spend the whole day acquiring garden and landscapers, landscape architects and household-related service providers, i.e. the craftsmen who cut hedges or do garden maintenance. I acquire these on craftsmen platforms where I offer an order, for example. A customer who can afford large plants or even trees is in a different league than a normal consumer. Hardly anyone can afford a garden designer or a landscape architect.

A month ago a plants were delivered to a very rich woman who has almost 300 employees and runs a media agency. She is marketing Audi and VW, as I heard. Plants were sold near the sum 80.000 for example a Buxus hedge for 48k, she wanted a very interesting hedge!!! I give a photo
How did I get to the woman? By a landscape architect. I'm currently working on a tender that brings in more than €1 million. It's about almost 400 trees and 3600 bushes. We're talking about multiple truckloads here. These are public tenders in which anyone can participate. My prices are really very good. I'm currently looking for many projects and work really hard.
Current activity:
Acquisition of landscape architects and garden & landscape builders
Write offers to public tenders
Contact carriers and ask me for prices for the deliveries, and then write offers
Lots of email correspondence
telephoning
accounting
direct marketing
Make it clear to gardeners that I do not accept orders under €3,000!!

I'm now not in international market.
I had projects around whole Germany: Bavaria, Hamburg, Berlin, Brandenburg and Hessen.
There are the most rich person from Germany....

To the MLM system I'm launching it, as I before mentioned, I have some very good resellers, which are planning to build a team.
The idea was coming, when I was hearing in the book MFL .

Attachments

• buxus hedge.png
    buxus hedge.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
One thing to clarify: I'm an expert in Landscaping;
I studied Landscape Design and had 10 years ago a Landscaping company with 7 employees,
But as mentioned: Personal s***s
I always knew, that the tree nurseries sell plants for hundreds of thousands up to million(s) in season.

One time i worked for an old men and was cutting his hedge
he said to me in German:
Ist der Handel noch so klein,
bringt er mehr als Arbeit ein.
What means in english: no matter how small the trade is, it brings in more than work.
That was the moment I decided I want to sell something, I was tired too work with my hands!!!

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
I have some photos to proof some things....

Attachments

• buxus hedge.png
    buxus hedge.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Garden of the rich men.jpg
    Garden of the rich men.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 29
  • More.png
    More.png
    476.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Platanus.png
    Platanus.png
    517.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Truckload.png
    Truckload.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 37
  • whole garde.png
    whole garde.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 38

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Here the project I'm currently writting an offer...

Attachments

• 2.2.1 OBE_SCM_230706_Begrünung_Konzept_BA1.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 38

Genius01

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria
No problem, I can completely understand your assumption and I would be skeptical about that too. I deal in plants, i.e. large trees,
Thanks for clarifying and providing more details.
Seems much more believable now.
Thanks for sharing.

Also, I'll caution against sharing too much of all the nitty gritty details on the open part of the forum, to avoid competitors springing up around you and copying your model, as you don't know who can stumble upon your posts on the open forum here. (Though it's much less likely since you're running a niche physical business in a non English speaking country, but still, I think you can't be too careful.)

I think you can share the key points and highlights (both ups and downs), challenges and progress on the open forum.
But for the full indepth nitty gritty details and trade secrets of the business, I think it's better shared on the INSIDERS part of the forum, that part requires a subscription and is protected from the general random public view.

But again, thinking about it, it may not matter too much since your business is primarily offline. I know @Johnny boy has been sharing the full no-holds-barred details of his lawn care business for years now, it's not a problem for him because it's a physical business in a specific location, one that requires a lot of hustle to pull it off, so he's not worried about copycats.

So same may apply to you.
It's left to you to evaluate your model and decide what works best for you.

Once again, many thanks for sharing, and my apologies if my earlier post may have sounded funny, was just out of an abundance of caution.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
But again, thinking about it, it may not matter too much since your business is primarily offline. I know @Johnny boy has been sharing the full no-holds-barred details of his lawn care business for years now, it's not a problem for him because it's a physical business in a specific location, one that requires a lot of hustle to pull it off, so he's not worried about copycats.

If my plans to get rich are foiled because I shared some of my thoughts online and someone executed better than me, I’m a loser.

If I gatekept my business and plans and strategies because I was so worried about the above scenario happening, I’m a MASSIVE LOSER.

Everyone who can’t talk about what they’re doing is either under an NDA, or is a lame dork.

Going to be launching a remote, internet based thing and I have no problem talking about all the details and “secrets” as I do it.

Chrisrod2597

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Feb 3, 2022
Hey Fastlaners,

Every waking moment, I'm hustling, clocking 16+ hours daily without a breather. Organizing my time has been pivotal, and with the Timebox method, I harness every ounce of productivity from my tightly packed 18-hour schedule. The mantra? Plan, set sky-high goals, and push to outdo yourself each day.

I've ventured into fasting, understanding the energy drain digestion can be. An interesting fact: humans can go without food for up to 80 days! For me, it’s dual-fold: an incredible focus booster and a way to shed the excess weight.

Every ounce of my energy is channeled into my business. Personal life took a backseat, with towering business objectives taking the wheel. The work addiction can be distilled down to: Motive > Action > Goal. Realizing that the vividness of one's end goal is directly proportional to motivation was a game-changer. My time management? Simply put, 16+ hours of relentless work daily. Pro-tip: Combat fatigue by pumping some iron. Oh, and an addition to my regime: I'm two months into the Carnivore diet, enjoying unparalleled clarity and health perks.

So, to every aspiring dreamer reading this: It’s achievable. Stray from the beaten path and embrace the unique.

Stay HUNGRY Bratan

Note: I'm not a english fellow, I wrote the text in german and translated trough Chat GPT
Dont scam me, that I was using Chat GPT;
I can't waste my time 1 hour writing a text
That is my real english, so fk off that fact
Thank you for sharing. Post like this are exactly what I need to read. I find it inspiring that you worked you're a** off to get away from the conventional path and achieve something greater.

Genius01

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria
If my plans to get rich are foiled because I shared some of my thoughts online and someone executed better than me, I’m a loser.

If I gatekept my business and plans and strategies because I was so worried about the above scenario happening, I’m a MASSIVE LOSER.

Everyone who can’t talk about what they’re doing is either under an NDA, or is a lame dork.

Going to be launching a remote, internet based thing and I have no problem talking about all the details and “secrets” as I do it.

Well, if you're running an online business with a relatively low barrier of entry, if it doesn't have a substantial moat that keeps people from copying it, most people see the wisdom in not increasing the competition unnecessarily, or arming them with ALL of your secrets, by sharing every single thing about your business down to the smallest details on an open forum, especially if you're making good money from it.

If the business is not making money yet, not a big deal, but once it starts making good money, it becomes a magnet for silent copycats.
Which simply translates to bringing more competition for yourself in your own niche, and possibly higher costs like higher ad costs, or the need to purchase more links if it's a content site.

Of course it's great to share most of your knowledge to help people, and very laudable, as that's the core essence of the forum, but IMHO it's not the wisest thing to share absolutely everything no holds barred on the open forum if you're running an online business that can be easily duplicated.

Unless you really don't mind if the business goes to crap, maybe because you have another offline business as backup, so it doesn't really matter to you if the new one fails.

But if you believe you have a strong moat in the new online business, that prevents copycats from springing up if it becomes successful, by all means, go ahead with sharing all the core details.

Anyway, that's just my take on it.
Do whatever works for you, as you've always done and it's turned out great so far. I have a ton of respect for what you've achieved so far, and you may be the exception to the rule for sharing the full details of your online business.

Last edited:

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Hello everyone!
I wanted to give you an update on my project. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to complete the huge project of millions, but that's okay. I learned a lot, especially about the importance of contacts in this business. It seems that the big deals are often brokered by architects and landscape designers who favor certain plant suppliers. It's a bit like "Vitamin B" (relationships). Some of these architects are invited to events by large companies or even receive donations.

Nevertheless, my business is doing well. I gain 4-5 new resellers every day. That means every day I have a 100% new project from which I earn. I connect producers with resellers, that's my main business.

Some examples of my work today: I make offers for 30 meter hedges, 10 trees 3.50 - 4.00 m high and create planting concepts for customers who don't know exactly what they want.

How do I find customers? I'll call her directly. In the USA you could compare this to “Craigslist”. It is a business that runs primarily offline. I don't need an online shop. I simply send my price list and photos of our projects.

I have noticed that customers love my offers, especially because my prices are much better than the competition. My business model is efficient. I have no inventory and few expenses. It's like I'm skipping the middleman and shipping directly to customers.
I'll send a few pictures to the resellers.

Guys, I'm the ultimate telemarketer!
If anyone has questions about direct marketing on the phone, cleaning door handles, cold calling - here is the professional.

I was able to rediscover the following things for myself:
Good business only happens through a good relationship.
You only get good relationships if you are interested in people.
How do you open people up to a cause? Ask good questions.
Arguments only close people's minds.

Here are some photos I send them per WhatsApp.
I also send them a Text message. WhatsApp for Marketing is amazing!
The CTR is fantastic.

Attachments

• Villengarten bepflanzung.jpg
    Villengarten bepflanzung.jpg
    942.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Villengarten bepflanzung 3.jpg
    Villengarten bepflanzung 3.jpg
    838.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Villengarten bepflanzung 2.jpg
    Villengarten bepflanzung 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • strassbäume pflanzung.jpg
    strassbäume pflanzung.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 12
  • lieferung mit spedition.jpg
    lieferung mit spedition.jpg
    727.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Hainbuche 180 - 200 cm im container.jpg
    Hainbuche 180 - 200 cm im container.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 12
  • eibe 180 - 200 cm mit drahtballen.jpg
    eibe 180 - 200 cm mit drahtballen.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Baumpflanzungen Suedring.jpg
    Baumpflanzungen Suedring.jpg
    869.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Baumpflanzungen straßenallee.jpg
    Baumpflanzungen straßenallee.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 12

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Hey guys, I've had a lot going on lately, really damn busy!!!! Last week I purchased two properties and will now be working on property development and marketing in addition to my plant business. My goal is to invest excess capital profitably. I learned this from one of my mentors...

I am expanding my business activities to include trading, offering additional products, and found out from a landscaping farmer where I can get materials cheaply, for such good prices that I already know that when I sell the products, people will buy the product from me will tear your hands, these are materials for irrigation systems. An important step for me in the past was not only to serve smaller craft businesses, but also to work with large companies (40 to 200 employees) - completely according to the Pareto principle, so that I am now increasingly cooperating with companies on very large-volume orders forgive me. Believe me B2B is always very good!!!

Despite the expansion, I remain down to earth. My Mercedes-Benz Sprinter remains my faithful companion until it gives up the ghost.

I use Elon Musk's principle - eliminating processes that do not add value. This thinking helped me identify inefficient processes and refine my business model.

Online trading is currently not the focus. Too much competition. In my business, personal contact is important on this scale. I have also organized two purchasing employees who take care of quality assurance and low prices, each in a producing country.
My focus is still on B2B business in the offline area. I now have a solid base of around 60 business partners with whom I work regularly. Of course there are also many smaller partners, but the majority of my business comes from the larger players.
Lately I only want to concentrate on large companies. Why should I acquire 100 business partners when a large one brings in 10 times more than these 100 combined. Small company = small sales; big company = big projects -> big sales.

Last: I rented an office, including a place to sleep for the days when I immerse myself too deeply in business. I'd rather sleep in the office than with my wife // XD
I look forward to hearing from you and your projects and experiences the last time you working on!
If I have time I'll send some photos next week
PS no chat GPT this time

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads