• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Impossible to get digital marketing job without degree?

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by LiveEntrepreneur, Apr 3, 2019.

1. BookwormMitch

BookwormMitch Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $603
    I saw free certifications above and notice Facebook blueprint was left out. I saw a job advertised recently that had it as an advantage to have done it so there’s something else you can do.

If you’ve got some money maybe build a store and run some ads and use it as a case study if you don’t want to or can’t get a client as an example to use.

It shouldn’t matter if it isn’t profitable it will show you can do it and are willing to

2. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,938
    I'm looking forward to every next increase in freelance dollars to make paying for degrees laughable.

Gives me quite some 'evil' satisfaction to work until 4am.:p

3. rjrobbins2

rjrobbins2 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $652
    I am 6 credit hours from my Bachelors degree and dont plan to finish. I have always applied for jobs that required a degree and while I often dont get contacted, I have gotten jobs due to my experience and interview on jobs that said a degree is required. Most of these were with Fortune 500 companies.

It is possible but it will likely require experience on par with the degree and then nailing the interview.

Digital Marketing is in high demand. As others have said, I would see about getting your own clients. There are non-profits you could likely do work for pro bono to build a portfolio.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.