The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Importing and selling

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Have you looked to find a way to be able to get your payments from Amazon to a Swedish bank account?

When I set up my business account at the bank I talked to the guy working there about in the future looking at the possibilities to scale my business overseas as well (currently selling in Sweden), and we talked about receiving payments from overseas and he said that was a very complicated thing to get accepted, it needed to be a voting at a board in the bank and only if the majority found it to be "good" they would accept it.

Maybe it is different at other banks I dont know but just giving you a heads up that it might be a complicated process, and that looking for a solution for that might be something you want to do before getting alot of products up on there and then not being able to receive your hard earned money.

Use a WorldFirst account, it will be cheaper for you to transfer to your Swedish account.

Insaint

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Sep 11, 2015
Europe
Use a WorldFirst account, it will be cheaper for you to transfer to your Swedish account.

And when your volume picks up get a USD account at your Swedish bank. That way you avoid changing your USD to kronor and then back to USD to pay your suppliers.

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
quick update : Still searching for products.

Still spend about 2-3 hours a day looking for one.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Tjenare! ;) Nice to see more Scandinavians on here, hehe..

@mosdef - Have you considered going the route of setting up your own Shopify site and run traffic from places like FB ads and Instagram? Better margins then Amazon, more control, and possibly also more volume. I think the Scandinavian versions of Amazon are still not that ingrained in consumers' minds there as it is here in the states.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
Tjenare! ;) Nice to see more Scandinavians on here, hehe..

@mosdef - Have you considered going the route of setting up your own Shopify site and run traffic from places like FB ads and Instagram? Better margins then Amazon, more control, and possibly also more volume. I think the Scandinavian versions of Amazon are still not that ingrained in consumers' minds there as it is here in the states.

Eskil, are you from Sweden?! Tjeeeeenare!!

Update : Samples arriving today. Took about 1 week from China. Amazing times do be alive in.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.