The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Important questions about online tools....

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
I think I've finally found a CENTS business idea that can be acted on without having deep pockets.

To fill the need, I'll have to make something like this: Keyword Planner Alternative #1 For Google AdWords PPC & SEO (FREE)

My idea is not really related to keywords, but you get the point. The person will enter a term, then they will get a list of things they're looking for, basically saving them hours of searching Google.

I have a few questions about making this type of thing...

First, what are these officially called? Online databases? I need to know so I can do research.

Second, how would I learn how to make something like this?

Third, I have one competitor... would it be illegal for me to basically do the same thing they've done but add features/skew value to favor me? (ex. this tool Keyword Planner Alternative #1 For Google AdWords PPC & SEO (FREE) compared to this one KWFinder - Keyword research and analysis tool)

Thanks!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
Definitely not illegal to do the same thing.

It would probably be considered a search engine, research tool, or an online database.

It is definitely technically ambitious, but I’m not sure to what extent. Someone else can probably shed more light.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.