The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Important questions about online tools....

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Will-v-the-World

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2018
US
I think I've finally found a CENTS business idea that can be acted on without having deep pockets.

To fill the need, I'll have to make something like this: Keyword Planner Alternative #1 For Google AdWords PPC & SEO (FREE)

My idea is not really related to keywords, but you get the point. The person will enter a term, then they will get a list of things they're looking for, basically saving them hours of searching Google.

I have a few questions about making this type of thing...

First, what are these officially called? Online databases? I need to know so I can do research.

Second, how would I learn how to make something like this?

Third, I have one competitor... would it be illegal for me to basically do the same thing they've done but add features/skew value to favor me? (ex. this tool Keyword Planner Alternative #1 For Google AdWords PPC & SEO (FREE) compared to this one KWFinder - Keyword research and analysis tool)

Thanks!!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
CA
Definitely not illegal to do the same thing.

It would probably be considered a search engine, research tool, or an online database.

It is definitely technically ambitious, but I’m not sure to what extent. Someone else can probably shed more light.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom