The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for Sources to Genuinely Learn About Online Marketing!

Marketing, social media, advertising

MaraOnMove

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 23, 2019
Hungary
Primarily looking for courses, books and other sources where I could learn all about online marketing. Stuff that it is useful today and up-to-date, such as SEO, Social Media Ads and Management, PPC, Web Analytics, Branding, Content Marketing, Competition research, Campaign Management, Email marketing, Market Research, and so on.
I am prepared to do this seriously and preferably master this skillset, so that I can offer value to various businesses.

I was thinking about:
  1. Learning the most I can to have the right skills
  2. Find some freelance job where I learn by experience
  3. Run my own business where I offer my service. (Deliberately did not use the word "agency", as some of you hates it)
I know some of you are proficient in it and make a living from this skillset, so I would love to hear all the advice you have.

If you have an exact preferance about courses, books and even fastlane posts, It would be greatly appreciated to get links to leading to it!

Have a great day,
Mara

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hi Mara,

You’ll need to pick a niche as the field is too big to master it all.

Where does your interest lay?

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Like Razorcut said above, that's a LOT to focus on all at once. I would pick ONE of those to start with and focus on getting that down before trying to master all of those - if that's even possible for one person.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Your in the go to place for it all. :)

It defies belief, but I've only had to do an intro so far, because every question I've ever wanted to ask has already been answered. It's a great place.
Ybsb.gif

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Check out my signature, @eliquid ’s signature, @Lex DeVille, @Fox, and *plenty* of others.

Pick one, find a client, get started. Maybe check out the first radio interview in my signature. You don’t need to be an expert to help people.

MaraOnMove

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 23, 2019
Hungary
Thank you everyone for your asnwers.

You’ll need to pick a niche as the field is too big to master it all.

Where does your interest lay?
Honestly I am not sure, since I have not tried like it or have any exprience.
That's why I was asking for courses and advices. I suppose I'd like to learn some basics and master 1-3 of the skills that are in the most demand.
Check out my signature, @eliquid ’s signature, @Lex DeVille, @Fox, and *plenty* of others.

Pick one, find a client, get started. Maybe check out the first radio interview in my signature. You don’t need to be an expert to help people.
Thanks Andy! Will check out!

If y'all have any tips, just rain it on me!

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Honestly I am not sure, since I have not tried like it or have any exprience.
That's why I was asking for courses and advices. I suppose I'd like to learn some basics and master 1-3 of the skills that are in the most demand.

I think most, if not all, of the subjects you mentioned are in high demand as there are less people competent at providing those services than people requiring them.

You will also find that regardless of what is hot and what is not, you will be in demand if you focus on becoming a master of a particular niche rather than a jack of all trades. Also, some things have synergy when combined. For example studying copy-writing, human psychology and Social Media marketing would be a very powerful combination.

If you have an exact preferance about courses, books and even fastlane posts, It would be greatly appreciated to get links to leading to it!

If the example above were to interest you there is some great info on copy-writing right here on this forum

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.