The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Import goods from China (Suit for small importer)

Don1988

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 20, 2015
hongkong
Who we are?(www.cssbuy.com,www.mallaid.com)
We are professional taobao(Chinese ebay) agent that are based in Hangzhou and next to YiWu.

In the past 4 years, We have served clients from over 20 countries, and established steady cooperative relationship with them .By the experience ,we have good solution for the shipping to many countries and always try our best to avoid and reduce the custom tax for clients.
We are more familiar in China and deal with Chinese people ,so we are the easy to do business with Chinese instead of you.

Our faith is treat our customer honest and sincerely .The price and fee for our service is obvious ,no hidden fee and no cheat occurs.

Service Instruction
1. Taobao agent

Taobao is the biggest online market in china ,there is hundreds of millions goods for you to choose, you always can find what you wanted….

But there are so many problems for you to buy from taobao, such as payment problem, langue problem, shipping problem and quality problem…

And now we can help you solve all above problems, you only need pay us 3%-5% service fee…

2. Ship for me
In fact ,some people have ability to buy goods from taobao or other website in china, what’s their problem is how to check the quality and ship them. So we publish a new function: ship for me

The advantage of ship for me
1)It is no service fee ,so help yourself save money.
2)We can help you examine the goods if it is in good condition or not , we also can take photos for you if you need.
3)We have low shipping fee, we can get 50% discount of dhl ,fedex , ems, tnt.

3.Payment
We accept many kinds of payment: paypal ,western union ,webmoney, bank transfer ,credit card and so on…

4.Our team

112.jpg
P1090625.jpg
P1090626.jpg

If you have any problem please contact us, we will answer you...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
This one is correctly placed into the Marketplace.

Stan.Geek12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 10, 2015
I would love to get a list of what you guys can offer. How can I access that?

Boswell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jul 1, 2015
Hello, there if you want to do some business in Australia, contact me with your product range and we'll see what we can do

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.