Hi All,
So I spent sometime here thinking which business would best fit for me, and I am about to "dive in" without knowing much about import exporting. Since I love to take chances and risks (after all thats what business is all about) I had one question which keeps lurking in my mind:
Let's say my import/export does run very well all of a sudden, just "if" it does.....and I start to get just so many orders that it is over-whelming....how do I exactly handle these orders myself? Since I am planning on having a online business, me single owner handling everything. I mean there will be a website of commerce which handles all my online ordering, payment, etc those things are taken care of, but what about myself If I package and ship the products, how can I handle so many orders at same time for actually shipping and handling???? or do I need to hire some people....to do this stuff.
So I spent sometime here thinking which business would best fit for me, and I am about to "dive in" without knowing much about import exporting. Since I love to take chances and risks (after all thats what business is all about) I had one question which keeps lurking in my mind:
Let's say my import/export does run very well all of a sudden, just "if" it does.....and I start to get just so many orders that it is over-whelming....how do I exactly handle these orders myself? Since I am planning on having a online business, me single owner handling everything. I mean there will be a website of commerce which handles all my online ordering, payment, etc those things are taken care of, but what about myself If I package and ship the products, how can I handle so many orders at same time for actually shipping and handling???? or do I need to hire some people....to do this stuff.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
