The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Iman Gadzhi's Digital Renaissance, Scam?

Guru

PoFFicK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 19, 2022
Post your thoughts on this event here, I really wonder what people think of this.
My own thoughts? Great for raising awareness of young men, but is, in the end, simply a huge sales funnel for his product.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

moemoneymachine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 12, 2022
Not gonna lie the issue about trying to find information now regarding making money is that these gurus are lurking everywhere and it seems impossible to really know how legitimate they are.

Amerstain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 3, 2022
belgium, leuven
I think it's actually sad just how much he's trying. In the beginning he just made youtube video's, which i used go watch, which all basically indirectly lead to one main video where the real funneling happens (the video where he "explains" every business model and which one is the best, obviously the one in his course). But now he made a whole story around it and is trying to come over as the genuine savior he only wants your personal gain and is charging the minimum price imaginable, while it's all just another course, and a very expensive one at that. He says he wants to save everyone from the dark ages, but tbh i think the only one he's saving is himself by stashing some cash. I'm not angry at all, just very sceptical of it all, of the hype he's trying to make around it (offering a 1000$ in EACH video so people give good comments). Idk man, kinda fishy to me. Very fishy.

lol

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
May 1, 2022
I've seen this recently. To be honest, I was very interested at first, this guy has proof that he knows what he's talking about. But Iman is very smart and honestly, I don't know what his angle is in this case. He quit his agency a month or two ago and is now making an agency course where he will have other experienced mentors "in the trenches", teaching the students. His marketing tactics align with Andrew Tate (matrix and stuff) and are used to funnel you into his course which is just under $1000 if you sign up fast enough. He's working with Hamza who is very reputable, but I get a weird feeling about this. Hamza knows MJ's work and he's read the Fastlane so it's not that fishy in terms of what MJ describes in the book about seminars (coincidence? maybe).

These are reputable people with good past experience but I just can't see the motive for this course and why it's marketed in such a way. I'll be letting this one settle for a while before I even consider joining.

PoFFicK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 19, 2022
I've seen this recently. To be honest, I was very interested at first, this guy has proof that he knows what he's talking about. But Iman is very smart and honestly, I don't know what his angle is in this case. He quit his agency a month or two ago and is now making an agency course where he will have other experienced mentors "in the trenches", teaching the students. His marketing tactics align with Andrew Tate (matrix and stuff) and are used to funnel you into his course which is just under $1000 if you sign up fast enough. He's working with Hamza who is very reputable, but I get a weird feeling about this. Hamza knows MJ's work and he's read the Fastlane so it's not that fishy in terms of what MJ describes in the book about seminars (coincidence? maybe).

These are reputable people with good past experience but I just can't see the motive for this course and why it's marketed in such a way. I'll be letting this one settle for a while before I even consider joining.
I've got an issue about this course (and other similar courses in general, if there are any). Buying such a product is pretty much an EVENT, and people will get hooked on this. But how many will actually put in the effort to fully understand whatever the contents of the course are, who will bother with learning a skill they can use for their business, instead of just hiring some contractor from god-knows-where to let them do their job? The way Iman puts it, he offers everyone an EVENT, he says "just follow the course step-by-step and you'll be financially free", which i don't really believe. Not enough PROCESS in the equation imo. Personally - I'll skip this for now.

PoFFicK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 19, 2022
How do posts like these get such rapid traction from new contributors/parked accounts? Are these bots?
My only guess is that people are just interested in a hot topic and they've searched for similar posts themselves. I don't think these are bots replies.

Leech

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2022
Germany
Personally, I think Iman is right about the Digital Renaissance. Before even finishing the Video, I knew Iman was using this Video as a Funnel to his Course but I don’t think that that’s a bad thing it’s just good Marketing and the tells the truth You have to make yourself financially free using SMMA or other Business Models SMMA is just an option out of millions.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
How do posts like these get such rapid traction from new contributors/parked accounts? Are these bots?
If they were bots they would say more positive things, praise the course and encourage others to buy it.

I think that a large amount of newcomers are money chasers looking for a quick fix. They stay around for a few weeks and then they leave. When hot topics pop up, they are the first ones to comment on them.

theplannerr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Sep 9, 2022
I originally found his channel when it had 200k subs (earlier this year), now he has shot past 1m. He is excellent at targeting a specific demographic: poor, single, ambitious men, "believes the 9-5 is a scam", read How To Think and Grow Rich, believes in NoFap or MGTOW, etc. etc. along with many stage orange qualities. I highly, highly, highly, highly advise that you orient yourself around original and First Principles thinking rather than try to buy into these "Business-in-a-box" fellows with their courses. At the end of the day, the world is about SURVIVAL and very few are selfless enough to ACT outside of those parameters. Rather than get our opinions on some random guy on the internet, Concentrate: What do YOU want out of life? What will you need to do? Who will you need to become? Good luck.

Kybalion

Renegade Master
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Oct 5, 2018
My only guess is that people are just interested in a hot topic and they've searched for similar posts themselves. I don't think these are bots replies.
Could be. It's just interesting that everyone who is engaged has less than 10 posts.
If they were bots they would say more positive things, praise the course and encourage others to buy it.

I think that a large amount of newcomers are money chasers looking for a quick fix. They stay around for a few weeks and then they leave. When hot topics pop up, they are the first ones to comment on them.
That seems plausible. Or maybe, their strategy has evolved.

Maybe they're betting on the idea that "there is no such thing as bad press", so they try to stir up controversy, gather attention, and then polarize the readers into two camps.

One side thinks Iman is a scam artist and the other starts considering him as their saviour.

IN theory that would be a solid under the radar strategy to hijack other communities and gather organic traction (in case the thread takes off and real people start discussing how legit/not legit the guru is). Could help with SEO as well.

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
He saw what worked with Andrew Tate and adjusted his "the system / matrix / hidden forces" type message.

He then just made a more watchable series of what is basically a webinar.
And tapped into the fear / confusion / frustration of the current moment.

Plus boosted engagement with cash prizes for comments etc.

And it is likely a huge funnel to X product (didn't watch it all).

I am also skeptical that Youtube put him under any type of pressure to take this content down. He was claiming the earlier videos were "removed" but I highly doubt it - Youtube send an official warning when that happens.

Instead, that is just more tactics to cause FOMO and get people to think the world is ending tomorrow.
You better watch/sign up today cause this will all be gone tomorrow.

If you want to pitch people on an agency then just do that - you don't need to go into linking it to the 15 century Renaissance and the future of men. This type of pitch is just 48 laws of power in a blender.

Look, the world will keep ticking away as it always have and the markets go up and down (as always).

It seems the "anti-________" pitch is at an all time high atm.

PoFFicK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 19, 2022
I've had a few really brief chats with people who have been on his course some time in the past, and they say, it's mostly mentality and very little technical information (can't say if it's true or not, i do not own the course myself). Iman promotes heavily his "plug-n-plays", which I don't think is great, personally, because people are more likely to go into business without attaining basic business knowledge first and fail because of that.
I'm not discouraging anyone from buying, but hopefully some people who're thinking about purchasing this product will stumble onto this thread and THINK if this will help their process, or if this is just an event which won't lead them anywhere.
Thanks everyone for the replies.

andrewhook

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 22, 2016
Italy
TBH I can't stand guys like him or Tate.

Actually, I can't stand almost anyone who's selling "get rich quick" schemes, "find your partner" schemes, and blah blah blah.

Kudos to Gadzhi for what he's reached at such a young age, but I can guarantee you you don't actually need any single thing he's selling in order to reach your goals.

Leech

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2022
Germany
Guys listen.

Iman is a salesman, of course he would be trying to sell his fans something. This something is his Course. Many people don’t have the balls to try stuff, so he shows them the easy way to start. SMMA is free to start a 1000$ is nothing compared to the money you would have to invest in dropshipping to even have a chance of making a profit. Your maximum loss is capped on 1000$ you CANT lose more money because you have no money investment. Worst case scenario is losing 1000$ and your Time but you are gaining an experience. In German we would call this Lehrgeld ( money that taught you sth).

After loosing the money you experienced SMMA
you know that it doesn’t work for you
Maybe you even learned to first start teaching yourself and later on investing in a Course.

In my opinion Imans Video is a Hit
The Digital Renaissance is here. People like Andrew Tate, Hamza, Sneako are blowing up because of it.
The people want to get out of their misery. They aren’t being sold a Dream f.e. Tate, Hamza and Sneako encourage their Fans to try and fail even if they don’t buy their course.
Just try and fail.

Buying a course and implementing it is also trying and failing.

andrewhook

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 22, 2016
Italy
Guys listen.

Iman is a salesman, of course he would be trying to sell his fans something. This something is his Course. Many people don’t have the balls to try stuff, so he shows them the easy way to start. SMMA is free to start a 1000$ is nothing compared to the money you would have to invest in dropshipping to even have a chance of making a profit. Your maximum loss is capped on 1000$ you CANT lose more money because you have no money investment. Worst case scenario is losing 1000$ and your Time but you are gaining an experience. In German we would call this Lehrgeld ( money that taught you sth).

After loosing the money you experienced SMMA
you know that it doesn’t work for you
Maybe you even learned to first start teaching yourself and later on investing in a Course.

In my opinion Imans Video is a Hit
The Digital Renaissance is here. People like Andrew Tate, Hamza, Sneako are blowing up because of it.
The people want to get out of their misery. They aren’t being sold a Dream f.e. Tate, Hamza and Sneako encourage their Fans to try and fail even if they don’t buy their course.
Just try and fail.

Buying a course and implementing it is also trying and failing.
You don't need a $2,000 "get-rich-quick" course to try and fail man.

The Millionaire Fastlane is enough to try and fail on your own.

Leech

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2022
Germany
You don't need a $2,000 "get-rich-quick" course to try and fail man.

The Millionaire Fastlane is enough to try and fail on your own.
By your logic you wouldn’t even need E-Books for anything because the information is widely available on the Net.
It’s an Option, someone spending 1000$ just doesn’t want to look up the information himself.
The point I’m trying to make is.
Digital Renaissance is true.
Buying a course for a 1000$ as an only option - false.

andrewhook

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 22, 2016
Italy
By your logic you wouldn’t even need E-Books for anything because the information is widely available on the Net.
It’s an Option, someone spending 1000$ just doesn’t want to look up the information himself.
The point I’m trying to make is.
Digital Renaissance is true.
Buying a course for a 1000$ as an only option - false.
If I'm making $1k-$2k per month on a 9to5 which is the average guy nowadays (in my home country at least) $1K is one month's worth of my salary. Not worth it.

A book comes for a few euros.

Also, MJ (and other authors following the same route) are teaching you the strategies behind their success, which are immortal.

Man is teaching SMMA, which is a money-making method, selling it as "the easy business everyone can do from scratch and making 10k per month".

It's a no brainer to me.

Leech

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2022
Germany
If I'm making $1k-$2k per month on a 9to5 which is the average guy nowadays (in my home country at least) $1K is one month's worth of my salary. Not worth it.

A book comes for a few euros.

Also, MJ (and other authors following the same route) are teaching you the strategies behind their success, which are immortal.

Man is teaching SMMA, which is a money-making method, selling it as "the easy business everyone can do from scratch and making 10k per month".

It's a no brainer to me.
I’m Done. Maybe I’m just shit at getting my point across. Going to sleep

Edit

I think we’ve got the same point of view. I’m just talkin in another language

theplannerr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Sep 9, 2022
He is targeting young especially teen guys who are looking to escape the "matrix".

He gives them big dreams and it works. Found it manipulative or maybe that's just me.
Survival can be unforgiving sometimes. Even at 8-figures, the ego is never satisfied. MORE!!

arguino

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 24, 2020
Montreal, Qc, Canada
I've had a few really brief chats with people who have been on his course some time in the past, and they say, it's mostly mentality and very little technical information (can't say if it's true or not, i do not own the course myself). Iman promotes heavily his "plug-n-plays", which I don't think is great, personally, because people are more likely to go into business without attaining basic business knowledge first and fail because of that.
I'm not discouraging anyone from buying, but hopefully some people who're thinking about purchasing this product will stumble onto this thread and THINK if this will help their process, or if this is just an event which won't lead them anywhere.
Thanks everyone for the replies.
The guy in this video says the same thing, it's sold as a step-by-step guide but the content is nowhere near that. Nothing wrong with selling a mindset course but advertising it as a way to get rich is disingenuous, especially at that price tag. Iman probably ran a successful agency but it's probably easier for him now to sell to his audience than keep the agency going.

View: https://youtu.be/V8NQD-977NU?t=171

Rafael Gervásio

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 27, 2020
Post your thoughts on this event here, I really wonder what people think of this.
My own thoughts? Great for raising awareness of young men, but is, in the end, simply a huge sales funnel for his product.
I think it was a great event.

Yes, he just wants to sell his product. But if you have an amazing product, selling the hell outta of it is the most ethical thing to do.

Iman’s course is worth its money if you want to start an agency. Even if you don’t, the mindset section on the course is powerful.

So yeah, I thought it was a pretty dope event.
The collab with Hamza was also awesome

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
As somebody who has spent the entirety of last year mentoring agency owners and has had a 100% success rate so far, including clients who have closed $80K+ deals with mega corporations AND have reviewed Iman's course as part of my research, I'll say it's one of the worst options available.

As usually happens with the mainstream gurus, it's usually great marketing, a previous track record and lying + exaggeration that does the trick, not the quality of their products. Most of what Iman teaches is outdated, and the focus is heavily on mindset. I don't know anyone who is serious about the agency business who could honestly benefit from that, apart from complete beginners who have no clue how to build and run an agency or any other sort of business.

But... suffice to say that if you're looking to work with larger clients, including multinational corporations, the stuff you learn in there isn't going to be helpful. If you want your agency to be a real business, and not just a side hustle, I recommend you look elsewhere.

To successfully scale an agency, you need to solve three problems:

1. Lack of a repeatable & automated process of acquiring new customers

2. Low customer lifetime value, meaning that you’re not able to extract sufficient value from a customer to hire others and still make a decent profit

3. Lack of scaling systems that enable you to maintain quality of output while growing your business and expanding your team – without this, you can’t scale without losing customers due to low quality work.

Most gurus focus on (1), and that's ALL they teach you. How to get more leads.

But what do you do with more leads if you're stuck working in the business? If you can't afford to hire team members or train them? If your competitors can outspend & out-market you? If you can't maintain quality of service as you scale beyond yourself? If you can't manage your team?

For many, the result is that their income is tied to their time, and they can’t grow without driving themselves crazy - meaning that they're still stuck in a job, even if it's somewhat high paying.

I've actually had clients who have gone through such courses - and this was the exact state they were in when we started together. A business is more than just about leads and new customers. You need to get out of this "hustle mentality" and unto a more comprehensive, business owner mindset.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I am also skeptical that Youtube put him under any type of pressure to take this content down. He was claiming the earlier videos were "removed" but I highly doubt it - Youtube send an official warning when that happens.

Instead, that is just more tactics to cause FOMO and get people to think the world is ending tomorrow.
You better watch/sign up today cause this will all be gone tomorrow.

Lol - called it.

Looks like he got some backlash for an obviously hyped-up funnel series.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Hi all,

I’ve been meaning to ask about a person, Iman Gadzhi. YouTuber, young millionaire entrepreneur. I’ve been watching his YouTube videos for a while and he is good of what he says and talks about. He has this course - agency navigator, it sounds amazing but I feel as if it’s too true to be true. However, if that isn’t the case. Would you say yes to purchasing his course of $1499. ???

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.