Squeaker
New Contributor
Yes, yes, I'm the want-repreneur the Fastlaners like to joke about. I've read TMFL and Unscripted . I'm currently re-reading TMFL 1) to help solidify the Fastlane mentality, and 2) because it's a damn good read.
Why am I a want-repreneur and not an entrepreneur? Inaction.
I've read so many books on start-ups, side gigs, and passive income. I've taken courses like Zero to Launch and Trailblazer. But I've never put my nose to the grindstone.
I've been reflecting on my uneventful journey up to now and I've reached one obvious course of action: DO SOMETHING! DO ANYTHING!
Will I ever accomplish anything if I'm stuck in analysis paralysis? "Does this meet the Commandment of Need?" "Is my niche too large or too small?" "Isn't there already a product like that?" There comes a point where asking these questions turns from research to just sitting on my a$$.
Reading through the posts on here, I'm realizing that I'm going to fail 1, 2, maybe even 9 times. But there's taking a swing and striking out, then there's never even going up to bat.
Any insights you have would be of great value to me.
Thank you for having me on the forum!
Why am I a want-repreneur and not an entrepreneur? Inaction.
I've read so many books on start-ups, side gigs, and passive income. I've taken courses like Zero to Launch and Trailblazer. But I've never put my nose to the grindstone.
I've been reflecting on my uneventful journey up to now and I've reached one obvious course of action: DO SOMETHING! DO ANYTHING!
Will I ever accomplish anything if I'm stuck in analysis paralysis? "Does this meet the Commandment of Need?" "Is my niche too large or too small?" "Isn't there already a product like that?" There comes a point where asking these questions turns from research to just sitting on my a$$.
Reading through the posts on here, I'm realizing that I'm going to fail 1, 2, maybe even 9 times. But there's taking a swing and striking out, then there's never even going up to bat.
Any insights you have would be of great value to me.
Thank you for having me on the forum!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
Tjovvz Ipvsiqsipias -