Fellow Canuck here, not a master marketer by any means but I'd be to try to help out, make some recommendations. I'll also be at the summit so we can chat there! PM'ing you my Skype ID.
Thanks again for the great Skype chat today! Between @JonnyC and @oldkevx I've got 6 pages of notes to take action on. Great guys.
For anyone new reading this, please don't be afraid to look stupid. There are so many people on here that have the experience you need...reach out to them and don't be afraid to admit that you can learn from the others here. I'm quite a bit older than @JonnyC and I felt like a humble student today, very awesome experience!
I hope I can keep learning and improving, this has been a great week!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
