For months, I've been funding my business with money set aside from my full-time job. I've recently switched jobs and beginning this coming Wednesday, June 13th, I will be a cell phone buyer for a company out of Oklahoma called PaceButler.
PaceButler does two things:
The company can typically pay up to $125 or more for certain phones, and other payout amounts vary. For those getting their Fastlane-bound hands dirty with buying and selling electronics, you now will ALWAYS have someone to sell your cell phones to. PM me if in any way I can help you get your Ebay-to-Craigslist, or other type of consumer electronics flipping business off the ground and keep it growing.
I NEED TO BUY CELL PHONES. I need to do a volume of about 500 phones per month to stay on with the company. This means we'll be helping out each others' Fastlane business funding. :icon_super::icon_super:
*I will post this to the https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/ge...9-hustlers-guide-buying-selling-anything.html thread.
PaceButler does two things:
- Buys cell phones from businesses (and some individuals).
- Donates a motivational book to someone in need for every phone they buy. [a la Tom's Shoes, but with books like The Purpose-Driven Life, Think and Grow Rich, 7 Habits of Highly Successful People, etc.]
The company can typically pay up to $125 or more for certain phones, and other payout amounts vary. For those getting their Fastlane-bound hands dirty with buying and selling electronics, you now will ALWAYS have someone to sell your cell phones to. PM me if in any way I can help you get your Ebay-to-Craigslist, or other type of consumer electronics flipping business off the ground and keep it growing.
I NEED TO BUY CELL PHONES. I need to do a volume of about 500 phones per month to stay on with the company. This means we'll be helping out each others' Fastlane business funding. :icon_super::icon_super:
*I will post this to the https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/ge...9-hustlers-guide-buying-selling-anything.html thread.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
