The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm a CELL PHONE BUYER now!

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
For months, I've been funding my business with money set aside from my full-time job. I've recently switched jobs and beginning this coming Wednesday, June 13th, I will be a cell phone buyer for a company out of Oklahoma called PaceButler.

PaceButler does two things:
  1. Buys cell phones from businesses (and some individuals).
  2. Donates a motivational book to someone in need for every phone they buy. [a la Tom's Shoes, but with books like The Purpose-Driven Life, Think and Grow Rich, 7 Habits of Highly Successful People, etc.]

The company can typically pay up to $125 or more for certain phones, and other payout amounts vary. For those getting their Fastlane-bound hands dirty with buying and selling electronics, you now will ALWAYS have someone to sell your cell phones to. PM me if in any way I can help you get your Ebay-to-Craigslist, or other type of consumer electronics flipping business off the ground and keep it growing.

I NEED TO BUY CELL PHONES. I need to do a volume of about 500 phones per month to stay on with the company. This means we'll be helping out each others' Fastlane business funding. :icon_super::icon_super:

*I will post this to the https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/ge...9-hustlers-guide-buying-selling-anything.html thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
What do you do with the phones after you buy them? Resell? Are you paying a competitive rate for phones?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I know how much my phones are worth and its way more that what you pay for them when you upgrade.

I can sell my old androids and apple phones for 230-500 bucks all the time. I get new phones a lot. Even broken modern phones go for, more than 125 on ebay.

Pete799p

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 18, 2011
I might be interested if you could PM a price list for various models.

Also do the phones need to be working and do they have to be smart phones etc. or rephrased what types/models etc of phones are you looking for working, parts etc.

Also what type of payment method are you using.

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
@MNentre - The average price is $125 paid out for phones. They are resold worldwide to markets who may not have them and will likely benefit from their use (from Africa, to buyers in other states, for example)

@Kak - Then, this is not for you.

@Fisherman - Both.

@Pete799p - The price list I send you will tell you what types of phones and the prices. You are paid by check. They take virtually any type of phone, not just smartphones.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
whats the going price to sell my samsung galaxy S2? I think I'll get the S3 when it comes out. but I want a new carrier besides sprint, they really suck around here in MN. 4G? is a joke, more like .5G.

I bought it through Amazon wireless, maybe they will work with me to switch carriers?

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
whats the going price to sell my samsung galaxy S2? I think I'll get the S3 when it comes out. but I want a new carrier besides sprint, they really suck around here in MN. 4G? is a joke, more like .5G.

I bought it through Amazon wireless, maybe they will work with me to switch carriers?

They do not buy that model yet. I believe Amazon wireless does help with switching when needed, but I'm not familiar with any criteria you have to meet or anything.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I cant wait to switch to sprint. I hate my att service. I blow up my data bill every month and its not evem fast. The LTE garbage isnt as fast as the 3g iphones on sprint.

Also have to admit. I like Samsung phones much better than HTC. They just work better for me.

If i can get a deal on a an epic 4g from sprint when the time comes ill sell my contract phone for accessories.

mtjr825

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Feb 28, 2012
Detroit, MI
Can someone help me understand this bad ESN thing with cell phones. More specifically Iphones. What is the benefit of buying or selling them. I've seen tons of them in my area. I was tempted to buy but didn't feel comfortable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.