Blue
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2010
- Messages
- 44
Rep Bank
$60
$60
User Power: 20%
So basically, Blue, you import a product that there is demand for and sell it. So you aren't manufacturing anything, you did a good job sourcing it from an inexpensive source and you are moving some volume so right now you have a good niche.
Without divulging your widget, do I have that right? Not suggesting that isn't great. It is true that if you said you are importing knockoff chi irons from so and so manufacturing in Shanghai ....then absolutely, easy on the details.
Yes that's basically correct, except that I'm not importing knockoffs (although it's funny that I do know about chi irons, I can't believe what people pay for them); I make a few design tweaks to improve them for let's say $2 more per widget. Then I sell the "new" and improved product for $50 more with branding and move them along side the regular stuff.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
