I am selling one of my rental properties, should net just under $40k. The process of accepting the highest offer (done) waiting for closing, getting paid, can take 30-90 days depending on buyer. In the mean time I'd like to have that cash in my back pocket so I can delay taking money out of my business.
I've asked friends and family to lend me the money with 100% repayment upon close, but that's too much cash for them to part with. I've asked banks and they won't do it. I've offered to pay 20% interest. I mean, there has to be someone out there that wants to make a couple grand for doing nothing.
So, what are some ideas for getting cash in the short term?
I've asked friends and family to lend me the money with 100% repayment upon close, but that's too much cash for them to part with. I've asked banks and they won't do it. I've offered to pay 20% interest. I mean, there has to be someone out there that wants to make a couple grand for doing nothing.
So, what are some ideas for getting cash in the short term?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
