The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

IDEA TO HOW TO GET AN -IDEA-

Idea threads

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hello guys!

I had the "Idea" to create this post to share with you what helps me to clarify my mind and get something that can be valuable.

I have a book with a lot of ideas (none of them yet executed) that came to my mind in some moments of "click". Also, ideas that I bought from dreams after I woke up.

I keep this book close to me to remember that an idea can rise from anywhere, anytime... and BOOM, the best is... as long as I keep this book close to me, and higher the frequency I wrote ideas on it, I see more of them... I think is about habit to look for things that can be useful to you.

I also have a playlist in the Spotify that helps me to get motivated when I suck...

It is called "Fear Less Dominate More (GYM & Sports motivational speeches), I think it is awesome!

What about you?

Do you have anything that helps you to get things on the air?

Thank you Guys

GG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
thinking of things you could make better, or solve an inconvenience.

heres a random one, a computer mouse that makes no noise when you click, that drives me insane

Jello

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 1, 2018
NL
Based on the methodology by David Allen explained in his book "Getting things done" I use a app for the same thing.

Basically it's a app that divides things in what can I get out of the way today, what takes longer and need more preparation, or what are ideas that I could eventually be working on one day.

Mostly I use the app for the latter.

ruzara5

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
May 1, 2011
Currently in Washington State
What about you?

Do you have anything that helps you to get things on the air?
This is mentioned in a few posts around the forum. It is one I liked because I like listening. Listening to words from information and people. Some of the better ideas I start rough. Using a notepad on my mobile device. Then later on I tear it down into more manageable sections. Sometimes it motivates from just looking at it like a map. Sometimes it branches off into other winning ideas. Once you got it down you can always go back and refine with feedback and greater implementation.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Listening to words from information and people. Some of the better ideas I start rough. Using a notepad on my mobile device.

Wow... I think this is an amazing tip. People always have another perspective than you so this can helps you get out of your "own box". This confirms the old dictate... Speak is silver Listen is Gold.

Thanks for sharing this, I will take this one for me haha

GG

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the name of the app?

Based on the methodology by David Allen explained in his book "Getting things done" I use a app for the same thing.

Basically it's a app that divides things in what can I get out of the way today, what takes longer and need more preparation, or what are ideas that I could eventually be working on one day.

Mostly I use the app for the latter.
What’s

Jello

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 1, 2018
NL
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the name of the app?

What’s

The name of the app is NIrvana. You can find it in the appstore looking for David Allen or "Getting things done" "GTD" There are many more including paid apps combined with websites so you can login from your desktop besides your phone. Imo the Nirvana app works the best.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
heres a random one, a computer mouse that makes no noise when you click, that drives me insane

That exists. I think Logitech charge £30 for their ultra quiet wireless one.

You can also get quieter keyboards as well. I belive there are both wired and wireless ones. So why don't you have those?

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Hello guys!

I had the "Idea" to create this post to share with you what helps me to clarify my mind and get something that can be valuable.

I have a book with a lot of ideas (none of them yet executed) that came to my mind in some moments

Yes, o have a couple of hundred ideas jotted down, in a word file and some recordings on my phone, because that's handy when I suddenly think of something. Nothing currently executable though. I occasionally go through and see if anything becomes more viable.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I haven't seen one of those in Canada, and I am not in the UK.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
99.9% from china

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
99.9% from china

Again the store was literally first result on Google.ca it makes me wonder why someone like yourself who "is driven insane" by the noise hasn't got one.

If you did a Google search what keywords did you use? If you didn't well where did you look?

How bothered are you really? Will you be buying one of those mice?

Are you only intrested in products sitting on a store shelf locally?

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hello Guys!

Let me share something that is helping me a lot!.

I always carry these 3 books on my backpack and when I sit at my table I let them in my sight.

The first is for business. I have all my goals set there, all my ideas that I can work on in the future and all my notes about my evolution in entrepreneurship.

Second is something about self-development, I make meditation about some actions of my life and how I could manage them differently, what I did wrong and what I did right.

The last one is about mindsets, I have all my mindsets of my life written there. I read it every day when I sleep and when I wake up.
This is good when I realize on myself that I have some belief like 'I cannot sell to big business' I go straight to my book and write 'I can sell to big business and for everyone that I want'.

GG

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-07-24 at 9.41.24 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-07-24 at 9.41.24 AM.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 7

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content