The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Idea for crypto startup

Idea threads

Should I try to start it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

matveyDev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Feb 13, 2022
Russia, Krasnodar
Hello entrepreneurs!
I have an idea for crypto startup.It's just a system for receiving cryptocurrency which can easily connecting to your site/business (B2B model).
Cryptocurrency on hype and more and more people start use it.
I think, owners of sites/businesses don't want to lose their clients which want pay by cryptocurrency.
Main feature is a convenience and supporting many cryptocurrencies.

What do you think about it? Should I try to start it?
Or maybe You have arguments for decline it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Keeton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Mar 17, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
To be honest I don't see crypto getting as big as people think its going to, and that's because people don't understand the power dynamic in this world. If crypto starts becoming an issue for fiat currency, the governments will just ban companies from buying/selling with crypto. That would entirely kill crypto, and would make it useless. Also its not as de-centralized as people want to think. The government knows who owns crypto and how much they own. It could be a great idea and it could workout in the short term. But I'm calling it now, I don't see crypto making it out of this decade alive.

matveyDev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Feb 13, 2022
Russia, Krasnodar
To be honest I don't see crypto getting as big as people think its going to, and that's because people don't understand the power dynamic in this world. If crypto starts becoming an issue for fiat currency, the governments will just ban companies from buying/selling with crypto. That would entirely kill crypto, and would make it useless. Also its not as de-centralized as people want to think. The government knows who owns crypto and how much they own. It could be a great idea and it could workout in the short term. But I'm calling it now, I don't see crypto making it out of this decade alive.
Thank you for respond, I get it!
Yep, I know that is not full de-centralized)
I think, the government want to take taxes from purchases by crypto) Maybe crypto has a chance for living = )

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
I think, the government want to take taxes from purchases by crypto) Maybe crypto has a chance for living = )
Someone will need to become the Stripe of crypto --it's just a very, very tall task to do so.

Kalactose

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jan 21, 2022
I agree. Once crypto starts bothering governments it will be cancelled immediately just like in China. They have already made their own digital yuan currency and the US is already in development of it's own. Crypto threatens the Petrodollar and we all know big boy US won't let that happen. Also, crypto is not decentralized at all, if it was, countries like Russia and north Korea will be bypassing sanctions

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
When you have the skills to do it, do it!
Get money for it by making a token. As others do, too!

Btw: since a year, when I sell something on ebay or similar to craiclist, I offer payment via Cryptos. Never did someone want it.

matveyDev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Feb 13, 2022
Russia, Krasnodar
I agree. Once crypto starts bothering governments it will be cancelled immediately just like in China. They have already made their own digital yuan currency and the US is already in development of it's own. Crypto threatens the Petrodollar and we all know big boy US won't let that happen. Also, crypto is not decentralized at all, if it was, countries like Russia and north Korea will be bypassing sanctions
Yep, I am from Russia and this situation has effected me, then I thought, how can I get out of the situation.
I can't receive money from my clients.
I have locked my account on ebay and etsy =(

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
But I'm calling it now, I don't see crypto making it out of this decade alive
Lol not a chance.

Sure government want to stop it as it directly cuts their control, but the cats out of the bag now. All they can do is try to North Korea it and pretend it doesn't exist. North Korea can't stop it from existing and can't stop the citizens of El Salvador from using it. All they can do is play pretend

Keeton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Mar 17, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
It does, like I said, I could be wrong. Also I would never dissuade someone from starting a business, especially something like this, I was just explaining how I see it. But maybe the governments choose to keep it around as an alt form to pay for things, only time will tell. I just kinda wanted to explain that if the governments don't like crypto, they could easily shut it down. But I say go for it, you never know where the journey will take you.

Keeton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Mar 17, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
Lol not a chance.

Sure government want to stop it as it directly cuts their control, but the cats out of the bag now. All they can do is try to North Korea it and pretend it doesn't exist. North Korea can't stop it from existing and can't stop the citizens of El Salvador from using it. All they can do is play pretend
Only time will tell, but I know who has the power in the world, and its definitely not some programmer in his moms basement making a meme coin to do a rug pull on a bunch of other naïve crypto bros. If the US thinks its hurting the USD, it will ban companies from doing business with it, altering it useless. It doesn't matter if El Salvador made it a legal tender, they are a country with zero influence on the world stage. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Keeton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Mar 17, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, unfortunately crypto bros are to focused on falling for rug pulls, that they don't see how much power the government actually has over crypto.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.