The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'd like to introduce myself with a little song.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Great cover. You're pretty good.

So how are you planning on getting into the fastlane?

KKOPPI

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 15, 2019
AMSTERDAM
Great cover. You're pretty good.

So how are you planning on getting into the fastlane?

Thanks.

I'm currently writing my business plan for being a videographer focused on a specific niche that I believe will work very well. I wrote a script for my promo video. Since I'm a perfectionist, I'm not settling for anything less than the perfect vibe I imagined before. In short I'm expecting many positive reactions.

My aim is to initially reach, say, 10 requests a week at least, making a few hundred eu per video, this will get me in a great starting position. Then see it grow exponentially.. It's a niche that can never end or decline. I really believe that focusing on a specific area can be a very strong 'weapon' & USP.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.