- Joined
- Mar 19, 2014
- Messages
- 306
Rep Bank
$1,350
$1,350
User Power: 326%
Just a small inspirational story.
I have a personal blog which gets a few thousand visitors every month.
Last year I decided to write an e-book that would help my readers solve a specific problem.
The book was done in April, where I'd launch it to my mailing list and on my blog.
It's around 42,000 words, and the price of the book is $37.
After making three sales in May, barely enough to pay for my car payment, it made enough money to pay for my monthly car payment twice in June.
If you have a blog or a website, why not create a digital product that helps your visitors, if you're not already selling a product to them?
I've been making money from affiliate sales on my blog. But the lack of control have smashed my earnings to the ground several times (earned thousands on one program, that one day just closed and left my blog earning pennies).
Now having my own product, no one but me can decide when to shut it down.
My plan is to save all the money from my book, so when I have enough, I can pay off my car debt in one big chunk.
It wasn't clever to get a car a few years ago, that I couldn't pay for in cash.
But it was smart to create a new income source, that hopefully can help me pay off the debt in half the time.
I have a personal blog which gets a few thousand visitors every month.
Last year I decided to write an e-book that would help my readers solve a specific problem.
The book was done in April, where I'd launch it to my mailing list and on my blog.
It's around 42,000 words, and the price of the book is $37.
After making three sales in May, barely enough to pay for my car payment, it made enough money to pay for my monthly car payment twice in June.
If you have a blog or a website, why not create a digital product that helps your visitors, if you're not already selling a product to them?
I've been making money from affiliate sales on my blog. But the lack of control have smashed my earnings to the ground several times (earned thousands on one program, that one day just closed and left my blog earning pennies).
Now having my own product, no one but me can decide when to shut it down.
My plan is to save all the money from my book, so when I have enough, I can pay off my car debt in one big chunk.
It wasn't clever to get a car a few years ago, that I couldn't pay for in cash.
But it was smart to create a new income source, that hopefully can help me pay off the debt in half the time.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
