The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

O/T: FUNNY I won't be around long...

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

andviv

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I can see it right now in my mind: phoenix.craigslist.org classified:
"I trade my Lambo for a bicycle, as my license will be suspended for life. Please bring the bike to the penitentiary in 6 months from now."

If I am not mistaken, your car is even faster than this one, right? what model is that in the video?

• Admin
OP
OP
MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I can see it right now in my mind: phoenix.craigslist.org classified:
"I trade my Lambo for a bicycle, as my license will be suspended for life. Please bring the bike to the penitentiary in 6 months from now."

If I am not mistaken, your car is even faster than this one, right? what model is that in the video?
The car is a Murcialago LP640 .. my Murci is 1 year older and not that fast due to its a roadster. The vid was faked .. top speed in a Lambo is about 205 mph. In fact, the gentleman that made the vid I met last week ... and yes, he's also in the web biz!

ErikV10

New Contributor
Aug 2, 2007
MJ, what's the max speed you can drive with the top on? Isn't it like 100 mph?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
The car is a Murcialago LP640 .. my Murci is 1 year older and not that fast due to its a roadster. The vid was faked .. top speed in a Lambo is about 205 mph. In fact, the gentleman that made the vid I met last week ... and yes, he's also in the web biz!

A very "nice" web biz at that! Funny to see all the responses of this around the net.

VIVA LA MEXICO!

• Admin
OP
OP
MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
MJ, what's the max speed you can drive with the top on? Isn't it like 100 mph?
Supposedly 100 mph, but I haven't had the top on my car since I've bought it.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Supposedly 100 mph, but I haven't had the top on my car since I've bought it.
Really? That sucks. I'm sure you know that hitting 100mph is real easy on that car.

My friend did a Fast&Furious in his NSX one day. He had the top on but forgot to lock it in place. He was on the highway and his Targa top flew off. Luckily there was no traffic behind him.

Corrado79

New Contributor
Sep 24, 2007
Santa Monica, CA
I saw the video. The shots from inside the car didn't look that fast. Not surprised it was fake. But, the video taken on the highway as he passed was pretty amazing nonetheless. It looked very fast and that Murci definitely sounds awesome. Despite all that, doing something like that on public roads is stupid and completely irresponsible.

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
I saw the video. The shots from inside the car didn't look that fast. Not surprised it was fake. But, the video taken on the highway as he passed was pretty amazing nonetheless. It looked very fast and that Murci definitely sounds awesome. Despite all that, doing something like that on public roads is stupid and completely irresponsible.
I don't think the video is fake. But that final "219 mph flyby" looked like it was sped up to me.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom