The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

read unscripted

$hubham

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2020
india
I was viewing a video on topic reality of the motivation industry and a guy described the truth about it,he also recommended two books to read,thank God he recommended these 2 books-1.the unscripted by MJ DeMarco(currently on chapter 17)
2.The power of now(which i not read yet)
When i started reading the unscripted i understood that this book will make me aware about the truth which was actually hidden away from the readers because nobody knows any secret to become successful.Only those people who want to work hard and live an independent,unscripted life work their a$$ off day and night and one day they live their dream life.
I am a college student from india,besides this i also edit videos,do photography and theatre.I am good in academics but the eye opening reality of academics was shown to me in this book and when I matched this with the reality of people around me(MEDIOCRE) It applied perfectly.I always want to be the master of my life and don't want to live my entire life like a slave to the system.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

abhishekk_33

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jun 14, 2020
Bihar,India
I was viewing a video on topic reality of the motivation industry and a guy described the truth about it,he also recommended two books to read,thank God he recommended these 2 books-1.the unscripted by MJ DeMarco(currently on chapter 17)
2.The power of now(which i not read yet)
When i started reading the unscripted i understood that this book will make me aware about the truth which was actually hidden away from the readers because nobody knows any secret to become successful.Only those people who want to work hard and live an independent,unscripted life work their a$$ off day and night and one day they live their dream life.
I am a college student from india,besides this i also edit videos,do photography and theatre.I am good in academics but the eye opening reality of academics was shown to me in this book and when I matched this with the reality of people around me(MEDIOCRE) It applied perfectly.I always want to be the master of my life and don't want to live my entire life like a slave to the system.
Welcome..
You should read "The power of Now" ASAP.
Good book.

And best of luck for future endeavors..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.