I am starting with web development and design. I am also in education and have a traineeship that is from 9 till 5. It's definetely not what I love to do, but I need to do it. After that, I have to work out, 3 times a week. Health is important to me.
So, in the end, I have maybe a couple of hours left to work on what I really want to do. I rather stay up late, sleep a bit less and get things done but the challenge is that I am somebody that needs long hours of sleep. It might be a limiting believe and just something I am used too.
I want to figure out what the minimal amount of sleep that I need is. Do some of you have ideas how to accomplish this?
I am thinking about getting up around 5/6 in the morning, and going to bed around 12 at night. I need more hours to accomplish my goals. Atleast, that is how I think at this moment, I am open for other suggestions.
So, in the end, I have maybe a couple of hours left to work on what I really want to do. I rather stay up late, sleep a bit less and get things done but the challenge is that I am somebody that needs long hours of sleep. It might be a limiting believe and just something I am used too.
I want to figure out what the minimal amount of sleep that I need is. Do some of you have ideas how to accomplish this?
I am thinking about getting up around 5/6 in the morning, and going to bed around 12 at night. I need more hours to accomplish my goals. Atleast, that is how I think at this moment, I am open for other suggestions.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
