The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to live my life to the fullest

Rafael_PL

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jun 19, 2017
Wrocław, Poland
Hello,

my name is Rafał, I live in Wrocław in Poland. I’ve finished read The Millionaire Fastlane and I really appreciate this book. This forum consist of a lot of great and valuable content so I have a hope to learn something new at my way to become an entrepreneur.

At the beginning, my short story. I am 23 years old Computer Science student. I’ve started my study at 2016 because I had depression and social anxiety (yeah, that really exist). I was blaming everyone else for my life, you know – everything end everybody was bad.

So I started reading articles on the Internet and books about increasing my social skills and win with my anxieties. At this time, it’s a lot better, I am capable to talk with other people without tense, have little social circle. Paradoxally, living in big city (more than 500, 000 people) was harder to meet new people than living in small city, because I could not tell them just „I lived here for 20 years and don’t know anybody”. But how I said, i built my first foundation and go level up.

Next step for me was to learn programming on my own and one year ago I got my first job as a software developer. Simultaneously I went to college to develop my skills and meet new people, create new social networks. The second reason have bigger priority in my opinion because open new possiblities when I need something.

Right now, I am having some ideas for web and mobile apps which I am coding at my free time. I am going to start new thread and ask some questions about promotion that apps and targeting clients. I am sure that, this apps can give realy high value for other people. Additionaly I am thinking about writing an e-book about „How to win with social anxiety – step by step”. I have some experience form first hand and I'm sure that it will help a lot of people.

Thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Welcome @Rafael_PL! First thing I want to say is how impressed I am by how you've been so proactive around finding ways to deal with your depression and social anxiety. I know many people twice your age in a similar starting position who have not managed to move themselves anyway forward.

It sounds like you're making strong moves forward with your web apps and programming. If you can commit to those and developing the needs you require with the same enthusiasm as you have with yourself, you'll go far!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...